test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Now that you're finally doing something about Mod 6 - how many more months to correcting the SW?

2»

Comments

• Options
    lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    Is there any update on the aforementioned reworking of the SW?

An approximate timescale for example, and what exactly is being reworked?

Correcting past and existing issues should really be the priority, before bringing out new content that is bound to have some glitches in it. This would only add to the seemingly never ending/never resolved to-do list

...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Mod 12...

Be patient...

O_o
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    The Nine Hells, so it must be Mod 9...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    recent patch notes show a few minor changes to SW damnation path. That could indicate they are working on the larger rework, right now. Every hint dropped from the devs in recent months suggests so.
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• Options
    Classes and Balance
    Scourge Warlock: Soul Puppet: If your soul puppet gets more than 100' from you, it will teleport back to you.
    Scourge Warlock: Spiritfire: This feat now correctly calculates your weapon damage.
    Scourge Warlock: Warlock's Bargain: Resolved an issue where If damage you take would kill you, you will no longer reflect damage from that hit.

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions from this patch, there's still a lot of work to do here, and i don't see any official word about it...
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    extremerugburn#9480 extremerugburn Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I would like something a bit more concrete than "we are working on it" and "we are aware the SW needs retooling". Everyone and their grandmothers cat knows it needs retooling and the comment that they are working on it could simply mean they have one analyst combing through forum pages looking at every ones posts regarding what is wrong and how to fix. A rough time table would be nice and a heads up on if a team is actually actively changing/retooling the class as we speak. I have a lot of money invested in this game, particularly in my Warlock and I'm very disappointed with the neutering my character received at the hands of Mod6. I certainly want to know at this point if anything substantial is going to benefit my character because as matters stand I already have one foot out the door and im sure many others feel the same way. Stop adding more content and start fixing your game!
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    null
    I am with you and since a have a job and no interest in buying from ad sellers or using exploits I spend money...but in the end its wasted because the product is rotten to the the bone
  • Options
    Giving the Soul Puppet more HP, so that it wouldn't just melt within a few attacks, with that last patch would have been a start...
    Adding a feature to the Temptation path, that would ensure life steal procs, so that this path could been used to "group heal" again, would have helped too...

... but for now, all we can do is sit back and wait for Underdark to be released.
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    regenerde said:

Giving the Soul Puppet more HP, so that it wouldn't just melt within a few attacks, with that last patch would have been a start...
    Adding a feature to the Temptation path, that would ensure life steal procs, so that this path could been used to "group heal" again, would have helped too...

... but for now, all we can do is sit back and wait for Underdark to be released.

you name it
    since I started playing this game, such little things like fixing a silly puppet that gets onehitted in seconds seems to be an unsovlable problem
    tons of threads , that disappeared in nirvana written since 2014 claimed these problems before but... noone cared
    a fix that should take 20 seconds now lasts for a year, thats more than a statement and stands for the hole product

Just imagine you buy a car and two days later one wheel just fells of, what would you think about a company that needs 1 year to fix it?

No its all about new mod, next mod, new HAMSTER, new mounts with 1 billion stats, boons with 1 trillion stats, more bugs not to fix
    I call that self destrucitve, they lost so many player since mod 5 lauched, the guild I am in was about >4 pages of active player during daytime now its a handfull, the most officers and long time players turned their back not beeing ingame for long, they rebuilded new guilds in another mmo, same TS , I can see lots of them mostly fed up with this game that doesn´t take care about their bugs, only lip service like " we are aware...bla bla..we take care" , no they don´t take care they develope new cra.ppy mods
    Post edited by schietindebux on
  • Options
    blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Srly? So many unproductive comments and mine is the only one getting separated? Interessting.
    Well....i see a lot complaints and a lot "productive" comments, so i try to write in the same way:
    SW are bugged. Plz fix it. Dont say only "we are working on it". Tell us excayctly wot you gonna do. Thx.

P.S.: I still think that a real live example is wrong. I can buy a car...true...but i dont buy any in NW. All pixels and f2p. I own nothing. Very simple.
  • Options
    blinxon said:

Srly? So many unproductive comments and mine is the only one getting separated? Interessting.
    Well....i see a lot complaints and a lot "productive" comments, so i try to write in the same way:
    SW are bugged. Plz fix it. Dont say only "we are working on it". Tell us excayctly wot you gonna do. Thx.

P.S.: I still think that a real live example is wrong. I can buy a car...true...but i dont buy any in NW. All pixels and f2p. I own nothing. Very simple.

probabaly you did not spend enough money to not be deleted?
  • Options
    candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    Andy told me he'll ask devs to post a blog for warlock chenges, but he's not sure if they will do it.(probably not)