Install Arc

Casual alt herder looking for a guild

oozeborneoozeborne Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Found one, please delete this.
Post edited by oozeborne on

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Well met, Oozeborne! Tyrs Paladium is an active medium/large sized Founder's guild that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind). We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, or a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild delves in the Tyrs War Room (you can even sign up on your smartphone!) , shoot the breeze in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you.

http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?game_id=84
    This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/468608/tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-50-year-olds-guild/p1
    Neverwinter Forums thread promoting our guild.

This is how we roll in Tyrs Paladium. Hope you've enjoyed my little introduction. Hope to speak with you soon, if you feel we have what you are looking for.

Travel well,
    Aandre

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • oozeborneoozeborne Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Still looking for a guild.
    Post edited by oozeborne on
  • sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Hi there Oozeborne.
    From what you've said here, I think Fidelis Ad Mortem might be up your street. We're a casual, mature guild, we're more PVE focused but also pay mind to those with PVP goals.

We're not the largest guild, but we're active, always running something and are looking for like minded people.

I've posted our recruitment thread below for you to take a gander at. If you think we might be the guild for you, you can apply through our web application linked on the thread.

Let me know if you have any questions our thread and website do not answer and I'll be happy to respond.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1195079/f-a-m-fidelis-ad-mortem-pc
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    NewOutriders is a older guild with a mix of youngblood in it. We filter out quite a few players with our application process leaving us with quality players. We run 2 organized Dragon Flight Raids a week and we have had alot of practice pick up Raid fights lately aswell. We are working towards GuildHall level 3 and have a healthy number of West and East coast players on in the evening.
  • ir3siistir3siist Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hey there Oozeborne,

Den of Misfits is currently looking to fill up it's last couple spots. We're a casual guild filled with mature older gamers, with a mix of young 18+ gamers here and there. We have Gamers from all over the world and as such have at least 10-20 gamers on even the most dead of time zones, and when in our active spots 30-50+

We'd love to have you in here and if we interest you feel free to contact me.
  • cheyra#2730 cheyra Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hiyas, Oozeborne! Heaven's Hammer is looking to expand. We are a small, friendly, family-style guild. Everyone is on at different times, but we always try to help one another out, and there is usually someone to chat with in guild chat. I'm not big on PvP, but some of the others are. So, if you are interested in growing with a small guild that likes to have fun, send me a pm or in game mail, and we can go from there! :)

Cheyra Bladedancer@dragoninwa