test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Community Stronghold Complete: Info on Rewards Inside!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
We've done it! Check out all the rewards the entire server will get: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9507063

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    Awesome Andy, thanks! :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    Blargh, almost 4 weeks until double RP weekend! I cannot wait this looooooooong ;_;
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    To quote kolatmaster's avatar:

5a50c24c0bce8626604e4f5389b5841d1434325882.gif
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • roadki11ukroadki11uk Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Freebies for the non-guild players too?
  • azaris#6648 azaris Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    I don't see the double seals weekend on the list. Did you guys scrap that reward?
  • khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    Are the rewards still claimable? If so, where?
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    That's good, very good, only thing, still have to wait a month ? hmm
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    khimera906 wrote: »
    Are the rewards still claimable? If so, where?

Check the article for the dates.
    As promised, here are the dates that each reward will go live. All items will be claimable from the Zen Market at 10am PDT on the date mentioned for one full day.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • darthbbqdarthbbq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    Does the 2x Runes & Enchantment apply to Leadership bags or just drops?
    Guild Leader- Fair Dinkum 2.0

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    darthbbq wrote: »
    Does the 2x Runes & Enchantment apply to Leadership bags or just drops?

Has previously applied to opening containers as well as from drops. Also quest rewards, contests, Fey Blessings, HE rewards, etc.

Rune and enchants only, not stones like peridots.

Gonna help fill up that gem coffer, for sure.

Edit: And save your Steward's Incentive Packages.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Added Double Seals to that last goal. I forgot to type in cause I was so excited to get that blog out. :(

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• azaris#6648 azaris Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Sweet, thanks. I believe we are all excited for the rewards. Thanks for doing this.
  • dreampppdreamppp Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    and who still have a issue to simple login? any news?
  • huskerklghuskerklg Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    All items will be claimable from the Zen Market at 10am PDT on the date mentioned for one full day.

Miss that day, you are SOL. You couldn't just mail a bundle, you had to make a really limited time frame spread over half a month for each perk.

But then why make sure everyone gets them when you can limit it and not cut into your zen store sales.
  • ucanthandleucanthandle Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Are the login issues going to be fixed by then? And if not are the rewards going to be postponed? Some of the rewards/events are nice, but are useless if some of us cant log in to participate.
  • dreampppdreamppp Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Are the login issues going to be fixed by then? And if not are the rewards going to be postponed? Some of the rewards/events are nice, but are useless if some of us cant log in to participate.

• obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User

Question: Shouldn't Double AD start on the 27th (Thursday), like every other event?
    (made schedule easier to copy and paste. added the days and ordered them.)

8/20 (Thursday) - 1 Stone of Health
    8/20 at 10am – 8/24 at 10am PDT (Thur-Mon) - 2x Enchantments & Runestones

8/27 (Thursday) - Neverwinter Vanguard Pack + Cavalier title
    8/28 (Friday) - Claw of Bahamut & Scales of Bahamut
    8/28 at 10am – 8/31 at 10am PDT (Fri-Mon) - Double AD

9/3 (Thursday) - 5 Scrolls of Life
    9/3 at 10am – 9/7 at 10am PDT (Thur-Mon)- Double Seals + Coins of Waukeen

9/4 (Friday) Mark of the Dragon Slayer, Rank 2

9/10 at 10am – 9/14 at 10am PDT (Thur-Mon) - 2x RP

Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    Got my Vanguard Pack today but no sign of the Cavalier title.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Relog, you should get it after relogging.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    kreatyve said:

Relog, you should get it after relogging.
    Tried logging out and back in , exiting the game completely, switching zones. Also opened the Vanguard Pack, checked the Rewards Agent and mail. No title.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Ok, I let @strumslinger know that there's an issue with it.

Edit: He's extremely busy doing a million different things right now, but looking into it is one of them!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    kreatyve said:

Edit: He's extremely busy doing a million different things right now, but looking into it is one of them!

Thanks!
  • grizzlyukgrizzlyuk Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    kreatyve said:

While the missing Cavalier title is being looked into I'm wondering if (and how) the title can be claimed on every character? I've already claimed the Vanguard Pack today and understand that it's a single claim per account, but is the title also a single claim per account as well?
    Playing STO since August 2010
    Playing Neverwinter since July 2014
  • greeneagle346agreeneagle346a Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I did not get mine either, and I tried using both Steam and Arc. Frustrated because I wanted that title for my Great Weapon Fighter.
  • tigliontiglion Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Just curious, I don't see the Claw or Scales of Bahamut claimable anywhere. I've checked the Zen Market, and the Rewards Claim Agent. Even checked my in-game e-mail. No luck. (Update: Post over in General Discussion has them coming out on 9/3)

Also, in regards to the Cavalier title, I believe it has been used as rewards for events in the past. If you have obtained it there, it gets awarded to all your characters either right as you enter the tutorial, or right after you complete it, don't recall. Folks might already have it and not know.
  • grizzlyukgrizzlyuk Member Posts: 42 Arc User

grizzlyuk said:

kreatyve said:

While the missing Cavalier title is being looked into I'm wondering if (and how) the title can be claimed on every character? I've already claimed the Vanguard Pack today and understand that it's a single claim per account, but is the title also a single claim per account as well?
    I did not get the title either. And, when you get a title from Cryptic, instead of an individual achievement, it always goes to every toon when you log into them. None got the title today.
    Thanks for that little bit of info, obviously I wasn't aware of how titles rewarded like this work. Guess I'll just have to wait for Cryptic to fix whatever went wrong with the titles to see if all my characters actually get it or not. *shrug*
    tiglion said:

Just curious, I don't see the Claw or Scales of Bahamut claimable anywhere. I've checked the Zen Market, and the Rewards Claim Agent. Even checked my in-game e-mail. No luck. (Update: Post over in General Discussion has them coming out on 9/3)

Also, in regards to the Cavalier title, I believe it has been used as rewards for events in the past. If you have obtained it there, it gets awarded to all your characters either right as you enter the tutorial, or right after you complete it, don't recall. Folks might already have it and not know.

After I posted earlier I checked all available titles on all of my characters, none of them have the Cavalier title yet. But, as per the post you mention regarding the change in date for the Claw and Scale of Bahamut, Cryptic are working on fixing the "missing" Cavalier title, just no date as to when that might happen.
    Playing STO since August 2010
    Playing Neverwinter since July 2014