test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We can expect a buff to Life Steal and Regeneration in Mod 7?

2»

Answers

• kikujiro24kikujiro24 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    xsayajinx1 wrote: »
    Wrong! feel free to inspect my 3,1k gwf with 20% lifesteal. I'm still far from BiS on this toon.

No lifedrinker, running with feytouch at the moment.

Would you mind telling where does that 20% LS come from?
    Because I'm bored, here's the LS we can get just from boons:
    Sharandar 2nd tier: 400
    DR 5th tier: 4000 (when rampaging madness procs)
    ToD 4th tier: 400
    ToD 5th tier 3/3: 5%
    PvP 3rd tier: 400 per nearby player, max 5

It's 400 = 1% (right?), so that's a flat 7%, with increased 10% when madness procs and 1-5% more in pvp depending on how many enemies are nearby.

So for 20% you need find a maximum of 13% more from feats and stats. If that's stats alone, you're looking at a 5.2k deficit. At the very least, this will require proper feat building. I can't find a good m6 feat list (the nw-calc is pre-m5), so I can't comment on max lifesteal for various classes just from picking LS feats.

Yes it seems it is possible when rampaging madness procs and when you have pvp 3rd tier. I didn't think people meant this when they were saying easy 20%+ LS. Though, you are depending on RNG to increase another RNG.
  • vladious1977vladious1977 Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    @Sharonius: you can add 800 points (2%) from major lifesteal kits.
    Artifacts with lifesteal ...
    ToD 5th boon 3/3 gives 6% flat lifesteal (tooltip is wrong!)
    There are so many opportunities to get lifesteal and I don't think that only 10% of the playerbase are capable to reach 20%.

At the moment it's possible to reach 28-30% lifesteal ( for BiS toons) and if you add "rampaging madness" boon, you can go up to 38%+.
    But you will likely anyway choose "endless consumption".

I was toying with a lock level 50 I already have 23 percent LS buffed without even really trying just via feets. I know it is not the optimal feets for a lock. Yet when I get booned , geared and gem (I currently only have three D8's on it) it up I can probably hit close to 40.

The good news is this build has allowed me to kill pallies which is all I really was going for. I mean straight face melt them.
  • vladious1977vladious1977 Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    @Sharonius: you can add 800 points (2%) from major lifesteal kits.
    Artifacts with lifesteal ...
    ToD 5th boon 3/3 gives 6% flat lifesteal (tooltip is wrong!)
    There are so many opportunities to get lifesteal and I don't think that only 10% of the playerbase are capable to reach 20%.

At the moment it's possible to reach 28-30% lifesteal ( for BiS toons) and if you add "rampaging madness" boon, you can go up to 38%+.
    But you will likely anyway choose "endless consumption".

I was toying with a lock level 50 I already have 23 percent LS buffed without even really trying just via feets. I know it is not the optimal feets for a lock. Yet when I get booned , geared and gem (I currently only have three D8's on it) it up I can probably hit close to 40.

The good news is this build has allowed me to kill pallies which is all I really was going for. I mean straight face melt them.

Lvl 50 xD first of all lvl up to 70 and look how much of your lifesteal % is left.

Warlock is probably the easiest class to stack lifesteal.

Oh I know lol yet my LS is based off of percent with sparks and crit and xy per level not a flat fee. It will help me later on and yeah stacking it as a temp will not be THAT hard but I know it will go down but that is where boons come in at and gear.
    kikujiro24 wrote: »

Quoted an earlier post of mine.

Gear, Artifacts, dark/savage enchantments in defense slots, major lifesteal kits in gear, lifesteal boons (400+ ones), ToD boon "Dragons thirsty?" (Gives actually flat 4% instead of 3% as it's stated with 1/3 points invested), lifedrinker enchantment (optional, not necessary).

2% from kits
    8% from boons
    4% assuming 4xDark
    so you get 6% from artifacts?

Gear, Artifacts, dark/savage enchantments in defense slots, major lifesteal kits in gear, lifesteal boons (400+ ones), ToD boon "Dragons thirsty?" (Gives actually flat 4% instead of 3% as it's stated with 1/3 points invested), lifedrinker enchantment (optional, not necessary).

2% from kits
    8% from boons
    4% assuming 4xDark

6xdark r10 in defense slots ...
    your gear adds lifesteal. (On my gwf I get 1% from off-hand and 1% from bracers)
    from boons you can get 9% if I'm correct. (Dragons thirst 3/3 = 6% + 3x 400 lifesteal)
    Left from artifacts, yes.

Can you explain how do you have 6xdefence slots?

2% from kits
    8% from boons
    4% assuming 4xDark

6xdark r10 in defense slots ...
    your gear adds lifesteal. (On my gwf I get 1% from off-hand and 1% from bracers)
    from boons you can get 9% if I'm correct. (Dragons thirst 3/3 = 6% + 3x 400 lifesteal)
    Left from artifacts, yes.

Can you explain how do you have 6xdefence slots?

Oh my god, i should have stopped long ago to convince you, here is my last try:

Chest, off-hand, ring, ring, belt, pants.

You have legendary artifact equipments, rank 10 enchantments (probably mythic artifacts?) and 3.1k Item level. Excuse me I didn't expect that.