test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyranny of Dragons - assist the order of the gauntlet

crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
I apologize for the n00b question but I have only been playing a few weeks and I'm a little unclear how the campaigns work. I'm level 67 CW and started Tyranny of Dragons and complete the first box - Assist the Harpers. I did the first day (1/3) on the second box - assist the order of the gauntlet. I'm on the second day, but when I went to Ebon and did Barrow Guardians and the dragon I turned both quests in and didn't get the follow-up quest; Order of the Gauntlet Report: Cult of the Dragon like I did on day 1. That quest was turned into Preceptor Theraclast in Protector's Enclave.

So, basically, I'm doing Assist the Order of the Gauntlet and on the 2nd day of doing the quests, I did Barrow Guardians, but did not get the follow-up quest. Since nothing seems to tell me exactly what quests I have to do, I'm wondering, is that right? I just do that one quest now until 3 days are done?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Talk to the people in the area you met the Harper.
    There are 4 people besides the Harper lady. Talk to all 4. One of them should be your guy.
    The diamond may not show because your character out level the level.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    Hmm...I talked to all 4, but one has the first quests (common cause, ghost stories) which I've completed and the other 3 don't say anything to me.

Thank you for your reply.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Those follow-up quests to report back are not repeatable. Repeatable quests have titles in blue in your journal and sidebar. Non-repeatable are in yellow.

Edit: Boward will always give you Common Cause, which is randomized (sorta... it's the same for everyone with all areas open) from areas you've opened up. The "lair" quest, like Barrow Demolition, will be available after Common Cause determines it for you, and this is from one of the NPCs around Boward. Careful with these as they're a level 60 quest and you'll outlevel the markers when you hit 67, but still need to do it to finish Common Cause.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    okay thanks, so i always need "common cause" then, missed that. much appreciated.