test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Coffer donation issues

mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
I thought this was fixed, perhaps I thought wrong? :? I want to donate and can't, it has 0 effect after I put a stack in there and click "contribute". :(

vzbj3a.jpg
- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.

Comments

• beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    +1 this can either be meh issue or can make the whole guild to stuck without the market as guild members can`t spend marks without market and thus can`t donate and thus can`t do anything.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Well impossible to test anything then, as both of my characters on preview are maxed on guild marks and there is no place for me to spend them, as the marketplace has yet to be built. So yes the cap needs to be removed.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Well impossible to test anything then, as both of my characters on preview are maxed on guild marks and there is no place for me to spend them, as the marketplace has yet to be built. So yes the cap needs to be removed.

Assuming you're guild boss, all you need to do is make more copies of yourself and invite them.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • balthezar2balthezar2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 151 Arc User
    Isn't a whole stack too many to contribute? maybe if you split the stack to 600, then try.
    Nope, not the guild boss on preview. And the guild boss has not been online since the 14th. But it is all fine, as in less than 2 days it will be on live, so....
    You can split it, but so long as you are maxed on guild marks you are not able to contribute anything else until you use some of the marks.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Nope, not the guild boss on preview. And the guild boss has not been online since the 14th. But it is all fine, as in less than 2 days it will be on live, so....

That's been my problem too. I joined a preview guild that set an impossible goal (lumberyard 2 before farm) and hasn't had anyone around who could do maintenance. Oh well! I at least have a good idea of how to manage the early stages.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    Already maxed out donations on all my alts, and because I am not the leader of the guild, I can not make another copy within the guild. So without the others doing anything, the guild is stuck. But at least I was able to buy the elven armor over there, so that is a good thing. Although the GF armor looks bad, but....
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Ima total dolt, i was trying to go over the 30k mark limit. Strongholds newb!e mistake of mine =) Thanks soo much for all the replies.

ADD: My preview guild has rank 16 Guildhall, pm me if any here need inv =)
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.