test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seeking a Relaxed Guild

coliercolier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 119 Arc User
Hello,
My Wife and I have been playing Neverwinter for a little over 5 months now. The reason we are looking for a relaxed guild is due to the fact we can hardly play on the weekdays due to Real Life and Jobs. If we were to come online during the week days it is for a fairly short time. Most of our playtime is from Friday nights to Sunday when time permits. We do not classify ourselves as hard core...but we do like to progress as fast as we can when we are online.

We both have several characters/toons that we have enjoyed playing so far...some more that others. All our characters are very close to level 70 a few are already level 70. We have been playing the following classes so far
  • TR
  • CW
  • SW
  • GWF
  • OP
  • DC
  • GF
When we first started the game we were able to run our characters in several of the campaign zones which came to a screaming halt once Mod 6 hit us do to the difficulty. We have been just concentrating on running our characters through the newer mod 6 zones to get them all to level 70 for now.

We are not asking for any handouts....we feel we need to earn what we obtain in the game. We are looking for a friendly, easy going guild that we can be part of without the worry of being removed for not being online everyday. And hope to have others available to run in the zones we have not been able to run since the Mod 6 introduction.

Comments

• cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Hey Colier!

I think that Guild Medieval would be a great guild for you and your wife. I joined them over a year ago when I went looking for a guild for myself and my husband that fit around family life, jobs etc. It's a really great guild, very friendly and helpful. We are more interested in recruiting friends to game with than what someone's item or skill level is.

I'm sure that you both would feel right at home there :)

We do have some guild rules that we are very strict about:

- No profanity (not even mild).
    - No exploits, cheats and hacks.
    - No bullying or name calling.

There is some more information about us on our recruitment thread:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/513494/guild-medieval-maturity-fair-play-family-friendly

and also on our website, where you can sign up:
    http://www.guildmedieval.com

You are more than welcome to add me ingame aswell if you want to ask me any questions about joining. My handle is @cbnia :)
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    Howdy Colier, sounds like you and your wife may be intersted in Tyrs Paladium . We are a casual guild witha no drama, no rush policy. Use the link I provided to check out a bit of our website, read our guild rules and fill out an application if you like what you see.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Well met Colier!

Thanks for the intro! You and your wife definitely sounds like you'd make good friends in our guild. Both of ya'll will definitely find a helping hand in Tyrs Paladium.

Tyrs Paladium is a very active medium sized guild that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind). We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, or a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild delves in the Tyrs War Room (you can even sign up on your smartphone!) , shoot the breeze in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you.

http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103930
    This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/468608/tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-50-year-olds-guild/p1
    Neverwinter Forums thread promoting our guild.

This is how we roll in Tyrs Paladium. Hope you've enjoyed my little introduction. Hope to speak with you soon, if you feel we have what you are looking for.

Travel well,
    Aandre

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • siobahnsolarissiobahnsolaris Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Hey there Colier!

You and your other half should give Fidelis ad Mortem a peek and see if you can find a home with us. Our guild leader, Krikey, and his wife, Tuffany swear that we're a couple friendly guild. :tongue: I joke with you. My husband and I joined the guild together nearly a year ago and 4 toons later, still happy with where I am.

Just give the picture in my signature a click and it'll take you directly to our guild page. :)

Hope to hear from you soon!
    enjin-675436-SiobahnSolaris-green.png
  • shobear81shobear81 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Questionable Content is recruiting. My husband and I are the leaders. We have been content to chill and do everything pretty much on our own, but now with the strongholds we would love to find some like minded players to join us on our gaming adventure and have some fun and build an awesome stronghold! We have the lumber yard built, close to building the farm, and the marketplace will not be far behind, but we need people for the higher level heroic encounters and the guild dragon event. We would love to have you guys in our guild! Shae@shobear81
  • MantaraMantara Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Gummybear Legion has been around since beta, we are a small guild started by a husband and wife. We play intermitently during the week but mostly on weekends. Our focus is fun and understanding that when kids need you your going to take care of your responsibility, dungeons, HEs, questing, it is 100% ok that we all have real lives outside of neverwinter. Our secondry focus is on helping other players reach their goals weather questing or fine tuning their characters. At this point we are 20 strong with 1-2 on at any given time; we are hoping to increas it to 3-5 with our current recruiting wave.

If you two are interested send me or my wife a PM at @xxmantaraxx or @biddybobbins respectively.