Install Arc
Options

State of PvP

2»

Comments

• Options
    shoukonsshoukons Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

I wish I had an Oghmas to swap out! Most players average at 13k and play with what they have on. If they fix the permastunning as mentioned in another current post then along with the changes announced I think it's fair to pick your best 'all round' gear and go with it.

I do swap skills part way through a match to suit the situation but they ofc don't affect gear score.

I believe the better answer is to not screw any person of any gear score since swapping your artifacts from main to passive slots does not affect GS.

Node Troll
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Ah it doesn't matter, they don't care enough to make any changes at all anyway....
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    rogishnekorogishneko Member Posts: 2 New User
    Can't post yet so I'll just leave this here and make a thread later, stupid waiting period! I MADE MY ACCOUNT MONTHS AGO!!

The match making is the worst that I've ever been a part of! How bad is it? MGS V online just arrived, and the ques only take about a min to half a min, it is impossible to compare the two because I will sit in matchmaking forever.
    Here's what just happened.

Waiting in matchmaking, it got boring (again!) so I set off to find a dragon that I've never fought before, spent some time exploring, realized that I passed it really early on, and was at the back of the area!

So.. I run back and find the new dragon, full timer and hp.
    Fight him for a bit with a few others providing heals, at the end there was only four of us, and the dragon never died! That means I spent more than 30 min in matchmaking!

But the worst..
    I hate the worst....

Ran to the bathroom to relieve myself, and missed the damn Q..............

%)*&# me time to play MGS V.....................
  • Options
    rogishnekorogishneko Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited October 2015
    Can't post yet so I'll just leave this here and make a thread later, stupid waiting period! I MADE MY ACCOUNT MONTHS AGO!!

The match making is the worst that I've ever been a part of! How bad is it? MGS V online just arrived, and the ques only take about a min to half a min, it is impossible to compare the two because I will sit in matchmaking forever.
    Here's what just happened.

Waiting in matchmaking, it got boring (again!) so I set off to find a dragon that I've never fought before, spent some time exploring, realized that I passed it really early on, and was at the back of the area!

So.. I run back and find the new dragon, full timer and hp.
    Fight him for a bit with a few others providing heals, at the end there was only four of us, and the dragon never died! That means I spent more than 30 min in matchmaking!

But the worst..
    I hate the worst....

Ran to the bathroom to relieve myself, and missed the damn Q..............

%*&# me time to play MGS V.....................

Even Smite will only take me about a min and a half, 2 on a bad day.

also separate reddit thread.
    wwwredditcom/r/Neverwinter/comments/2dq5lf/neverwinter_has_one_of_the_worst_pvp_matchmaking/
  • Options
    I found you either get on a team that seems to give no damage to your opponents and lose by 90 percent or your on the team that kills people with one hit and you win but can't contribute
  • Options
    dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    LOL THIS JUST MAKES ME LOL
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.