test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New story path

revjimrevjim Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Maybe I'm a minority of one here, but I'd like to see a new story to play through as the current one is getting a bit boring for new characters. You could even use most of the same areas that already exist in the game, just give the player access to a different line of quests. When starting a new character you get to choose story A or B and that choice can't be changed. Or, at level 70 have the choice to "resurrect" at 1st level and choose a new race/class and run the new story but keep your current professions level (even though you wouldn't be able to use 'em until level 10).

And if you need money incentive to provide this, think extra character slots or purchasing the resurrection.

Kthxbye!

Comments

• instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Personally, I would love to see a storyline that contained a group of bad guys that weren't "Cult of the ____________" or something related to bad guys that wasn't "Black __________" (ice/onyx/etc).

But that's just me.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • revjimrevjim Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yeah, I just threw the ress idea in to give the devs as many paths to it as possible :smile:
  • juleadreamjuleadream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    magenubbie wrote: »
    you'll get both your wishes fulfilled when mod5 drops. I hope.
    But the reincarnation thing won't happen.

When did we roll back to mod 4? :p

• silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    I think magenubbie meant Mod 8 :)
    I aim to misbehave
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I think magenubbie is denying that 2 modules ever happened. I'm just not sure which ones he's refusing to acknowledge.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia