test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New artifact weapons and Reforge system

2»

Comments

• laggaliciouslaggalicious Member Posts: 15 Arc User

That Tiamat set will be must have items for clerics, but how does one obtain these ? If they come from Tiamat how on earth is one supposed to ever get them ??? I have finished my Tiamat boons, but I have tried some mod 6 Tiamats for fun and they were all fails, and even if you win at Tiamat the drop rate of these in the chest will no doubt be a tiny fraction. To get them one has to basically have to have the luck of what is equivalent of winning 2 lottery jackpots on the same day.

Judging by the downward spiral on the price of the Tiamat artifact, *someone* is winning against her, fairly often.

Indeed. The BIS whales gearing up for Strongholds. However, this chart tells a different tale. http://steamcharts.com/app/109600. Steady hemorrhaging. That's what stale content and constant resetting of the bar does. Doesn't really matter if "somebody" is winning if it's a small pool of over-geared people over and over
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    In the previous mods, I always refined my artifact gear to purple. In mod 6 I am thinking why bother.
  • drizzt2510drizzt2510 Member Posts: 21 Arc User

That Tiamat set will be must have items for clerics, but how does one obtain these ? If they come from Tiamat how on earth is one supposed to ever get them ??? I have finished my Tiamat boons, but I have tried some mod 6 Tiamats for fun and they were all fails, and even if you win at Tiamat the drop rate of these in the chest will no doubt be a tiny fraction. To get them one has to basically have to have the luck of what is equivalent of winning 2 lottery jackpots on the same day.

Judging by the downward spiral on the price of the Tiamat artifact, *someone* is winning against her, fairly often.

Indeed. The BIS whales gearing up for Strongholds. However, this chart tells a different tale. http://steamcharts.com/app/109600. Steady hemorrhaging. That's what stale content and constant resetting of the bar does. Doesn't really matter if "somebody" is winning if it's a small pool of over-geared people over and over

You know what is the most astonishing thing right now in NOL, the xbox version is booming. Why?

1. The players are still at level 60 so all the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> of Mod 6 is away.
    2. Zen Exchange is up and running very good since it's fresh on the console. Hence few people actually spending money on items, infact zen items are very less compared to current PC version.
    3. Almost everymonth there is a double refinement, double XP, double AD events going on.
    4. Professions event is still there.
    5. Old Dungeons are still there
    6. Currently except OP all classes, and except Moon Elf all races are still there. (The Feywild Night pack is absent hence Moon elf is absent).
    7. Lord Neverember quests are still present.
    8. Only Well of Dragons and Icewind Dale campaigns are present.

So yes AD market is booming, Sharandar and Dread Ring campaign zones still to be introduced, which I believe would be better designed when they get released. Old Dungeons, old quests and their rewards are present which means Players would be kept interested for a long time. Double XP, Refinements, AD events would always keep the players coffers filled with more Rough ADs then refined ADs. And since Zen market is still not busted as it has in PC, people will stay away from purchasing through real world money, mostly because they have to comply with stringent Xbox rules and regulations to keep the title present there as Free-to-play, (Yeah one friend of mine told me, the titles on Xbox get audited for their playstyle, which means if they mess up the zen economy, they will loose their F2P title there).

Hence they will keep on releasing <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> mods to satify the greed of their wallet warriors. While we will sit back and watch youtube videos of our Xbox counterparts posting videos of opening 500 lockboxes using keys earned from Free Zen.