test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lvl 66 mobs in lvl25 dungeon, what do?

quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
http://i.imgur.com/5jKfP48.jpg

Luckily i was playing my tank and we managed to pass them, but this difficulty is getting beyond crazy...

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Oops. Please file a bug report on that one. Include the picture if you can. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • bagoatbagoat Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    What to do? :smiley:

KILL IT FAST!!! :wink:

*edit* also, doesn't it say the dungeon is for 5-6 players? If run 'as intended' that mob will go down very fast indeed :smiley:
  • quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    It's a 3man dungeon...
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Whoa

10char
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    bagoat wrote: »
    What to do? :smiley:

KILL IT FAST!!! :wink:

*edit* also, doesn't it say the dungeon is for 5-6 players? If run 'as intended' that mob will go down very fast indeed :smiley:

The leveling dungeons are 3 mans and supposed to be scaled down. Looks like this one wasn't completely scaled properly. Oops.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    If this is at all interesting to anyone but me, this is a holdover from incorrectly scaled mobs in normal CC prior to the rework. There was one pack of level 60 skeletons in this particular room.

I'm not sure exactly when this bug dated from, definitely not from launch but some time significantly later.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • roller300roller300 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    there must have been a summoner around, whom usually calls up adds at the topmost level of the team. i hope that issue can get reviewed. maybe they could somehow throw in the old "call to arms" style level for summons?
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    That bug is still there? It was there in mod 5 as well. When I used to solo normal-difficulty dungeons, those critters would always be the same level as me. If I was helping a low-level character I would always warn him about the group in the far-right corner of that room.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • nehemiah217nehemiah217 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    hustin1 wrote: »
    That bug is still there? It was there in mod 5 as well. When I used to solo normal-difficulty dungeons, those critters would always be the same level as me. If I was helping a low-level character I would always warn him about the group in the far-right corner of that room.

Everyone in the team is lvl 25....
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Whoa! Bringing this up to the devs.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    D&D has a lot of mysteries! :D
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    Just a good way to give new players a taste of what to expect later in the game...pure genius. Lol