test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance 7/09 at 7am PDT

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Update: Maintenance is complete!

Neverwinter will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 7/09 at 7am PDT for roughly 2 hours.

Patch notes can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9444783

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• mungsumungsu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    Are they going to fix invoking while they're at it?

Considering all the problems, that's a pretty slim list of patches.
  • eocrooseocroos Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    mungsu wrote: »
    Are they going to fix invoking while they're at it?

Considering all the problems, that's a pretty slim list of patches.

I think most of their attention is on mod7.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    Poor Grimak. He's not long for this world, I fear.

(I know I'm enamored with redcaps, I can't help it)
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Awesome to see the terror and vorpal fix. Long time coming, but REALLY good to see it done. YAY!
  • rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I'm still hoping for a ninja ECC fix, people don't even try to do anything legit anymore when you can just abuse the last boss.

Thanks for the Vorpal fix though, finally.
  • rinne3rinne3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Best patch ever. Another good reason to leave.
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Sharandar: The following Sharandar instance quests no longer require three daily Sharandar quests to be completed before they can be taken: Root of the Problem, Trouble Brewing, Tower of Celadaine.
    Cool. Easy and free shards for everyone. Nice attempt to restore the value of these shards on the already fading and broken game economy. Unless there's a drastic reduction in drop rate applied as a bonus hidden feature. But as usual that's for us to find out after maintenance.
    Those shards are already easy and free to get. Running three dailies in Sharandar which many people will be doing anyway for campaign currency wasn't really much of a barrier and you can still only get one per day for free. Doubt they'll be any more or less worthless than they already are since using them to build or upgrade an enchantment is still gated by the cost of refining stones and coal wards.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    PLEASE PLEASE do NOT mention anything in this game that is working correctly... we do not need them breaking even MORE of this game.
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Sharandar: The following Sharandar instance quests no longer require three daily Sharandar quests to be completed before they can be taken: Root of the Problem, Trouble Brewing, Tower of Celadaine.
    Cool. Easy and free shards for everyone. Nice attempt to restore the value of these shards on the already fading and broken game economy. Unless there's a drastic reduction in drop rate applied as a bonus hidden feature. But as usual that's for us to find out after maintenance.
    Those shards are already easy and free to get. Running three dailies in Sharandar which many people will be doing anyway for campaign currency wasn't really much of a barrier and you can still only get one per day for free. Doubt they'll be any more or less worthless than they already are since using them to build or upgrade an enchantment is still gated by the cost of refining stones and coal wards.

I couldn't care less about doing the Shar dailies anymore but having the restrictions lifted for running the lair is a welcome move for me as I will now very likely add that to my to-do list every day because refinement.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • grabmooregrabmoore Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    Anyone tested the Pure and Perfect versions of Terror or Vorpal yet? Are they working now, too?
    @grabmoore

Heroes of Darkness

Retired since 02/15
    My opinions are my own. Please do not judge my friends nor guild for my statements.
  • highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    This patch shows once again they have no clue about the actual game play. Dread Ring is in dire need of fixes as is WoD. The lag in those areas still make it alot more difficult then it should be.
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    inb4 delay
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    inb4 delay

Already patched and in game.

I8r4ux9.jpg
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Maintenance has completed, go have fun!
This discussion has been closed.