What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Strongholds to end Solo players ?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    myles08807myles08807 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
    Someone just stated in zone chat that the initial heroics in Stronghold content on the preview server were not that difficult to solo. Perhaps I'm getting worked up over nothing...
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    I do not know about soloing this content... but an OP guildie and I 2-manned a couple, the Giants and the Pit Fiend. I am sure depending on the class choice I am sure a solo is doable... if you have 20 minutes. It may take the full time.

They hit hard but it is not one-shot and down. The attacks are pretty easy to avoid. The fight will be long because they have A LOT of HP.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    myles08807 wrote: »
    Someone just stated in zone chat that the initial heroics in Stronghold content on the preview server were not that difficult to solo. Perhaps I'm getting worked up over nothing...

So Rank 1/10 of the building can be soloed...

Well, a negative outlook, ofc, but I suppose much can be achieved with a little number of active players - but for little gain. Do you really expect the top notch goodies come without a trainload of grind?
  • Options
    balthezar2balthezar2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Well, it is a large plot of land. with a lot of ruins in it. Do you think cleaning up and rebuilding should come overnight? Would take years for that to happen, stone by stone, with no centaurs to do the heavy lifting :smiley: