test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Idea to fix Vote Kick

sircarrltonsircarrlton Member Posts: 10 Arc User
This game would be a million times better if they actually listened to the player base. The fixes to the vote kick are not real fixes and the boot and loot will continue. What needs to happen: Disable vote kick during loot rolls (for obvious reasons), also disable kicking during boss fights. This is so that during the fight no one can get kicked before the loot drops and lose the chance to get gear.

Comments

• weybornweyborn Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Or have the bosses, once killed, spawn a chest with appropriate loot for that player and the chest mechanic should also have the ability to pass the loot to another person in the party should they not want the item(s)
    Rifken - CW - GS 14,461
    Riffken - DC - lvl 20
  • infamous2999infamous2999 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I'm confused. I was kicked the other night right after main boss. I pressed enter and it said "Return to Instance" clicked that and it put me right back in so I could big up loot. Was I so out of it that I thought this happened?
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    That wasn't a Vote Kick. You were simply booted from the instance, not the group. Probably due to lag or one of the issues with performance on the Xbox version.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • monktoastymonktoasty Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Anything is better than what their assinine fix is for it
  • xalorusxalorus Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    The loot roll mechanic actually got worse. I would not mind the default loot roll prior to update though the screen is still in your face (then you get a pug and they want to pick everything up and sometimes get the party killed in the process), your killing us literally.

Neverwinter support!...you guys have to turn the vote kick off during boss fights, I can't seem to fathom why this is not done? I had some jerk with his group tell me..."we're going to kick you to see if the new system works". They succeeded and i was damage dealer. After ending up in protecters I said "I will report you"...in which he/she replied...."good luck with that, i did not say anything offensive or abusive".

You can't run a group with pugs. Not going to happen. Love this game i really do. There seems to be easy fixes that are simply overlooked. Common sense is a killer. Some people can build a light bulb but they can't tell you how to scre it in. Tc and have fun.
  • dreampagehundreampagehun Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    What needs to happen: Disable vote kick during loot rolls

This wouldn't really help. Because when they see, say, a purple loot on the ground after beating a boss then they'll kick you before pressing "A" on it to actually start the loot roll.
    Guardian Fighter | Total Item Level: 2600+
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Please do use the feedback sticky for this instead of making duplicate topic threads. Thanks!

"The (New) Vote-Kicking Feedback Thread!"
This discussion has been closed.