test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No skirmishes after 61?

xferxoxferxo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
that afther lvl 61 i dont have any skirmish to que, i just rush lvl whit the event

Comments

• Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
  • Options
    dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    Talk to Sgt. Knox. He will give u quests for Dread Ring, Sharandar, etc. Once ure done with introdutory areas, Dread Legion and Master of the Hunt (skirmishes) will be unlocked, along with Epic dungeons and whatnot.
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • Options
    gigarayzorgigarayzor Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Talk to Sgt. Knox. He will give u quests for Dread Ring, Sharandar, etc. Once ure done with introdutory areas, Dread Legion and Master of the Hunt (skirmishes) will be unlocked, along with Epic dungeons and whatnot.

To expand on this, unlike the campaigns themselves, the skirmishes will scale everyone's level, so they're very doable at 60-something. The introductory quests might be a bit tough though, unsure how those scale.
  • Options
    xferxoxferxo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    tyvm, well i drop those quest and knox dosnt have them again, i was able to enter sharandar and ashen but when i drop the quest i couldnt get in, says i require to unlock,anyone know how to fix this?
  • Options
    lesplelesple Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    In PE, try talking to Iliyasha Guidingstar for the Sharandar intro quest, she's near the portal to Moonstone Mask, and General Sabine for Ashen battlefield, up to the right from Neverember, that ought to fix it.
    What's a signature and what does it do?
  • Options
    beargarbeargar Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Same issue here i have had no skirmishes for over a week, Knox has no quest for Dread or Hunt nothing. Im lvl 64 and i only have 3 lvl 17-50 dungeons and the 2 pvp skirmishes. I have absolutly not 1 skirmish at lvl 64, Sharandar and Ashen zones are not hightlighted. I have talk to a few in game that have same issue. Now i have a lvl 61 character that i dont play anymore and he has those skirmishes, Dread, Hunt ect. Im getting so bored with the repeatables and want to run a few skirmiskes to break it up. Please someone look into this. Like i said im not the only one and this has been going on for a week before Stonghold even launched.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    beargar wrote: »
    Same issue here i have had no skirmishes for over a week, Knox has no quest for Dread or Hunt nothing. Im lvl 64 and i only have 3 lvl 17-50 dungeons and the 2 pvp skirmishes. I have absolutly not 1 skirmish at lvl 64, Sharandar and Ashen zones are not hightlighted. I have talk to a few in game that have same issue. Now i have a lvl 61 character that i dont play anymore and he has those skirmishes, Dread, Hunt ect. Im getting so bored with the repeatables and want to run a few skirmiskes to break it up. Please someone look into this. Like i said im not the only one and this has been going on for a week before Stonghold even launched.

If you get to Sharandar (complete Old Sharandar Ruins), you'll be able to queue for Master of the Hunt.

If you get to Dread Ring (complete Ashen Battlefield), you'll be able to queue for Dread Legion.

This is how it's been since the level cap raise. I'm relatively certain these skirmishes never were available without starting their respective campaigns, even when the cap was 60, but it's hard to remember.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia