test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Another (I'm guessing Free) mount coming , we need mount storage please!

iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
So a new 50% mount is being added to the rewards for the Celebration of Lliira , so far I have a 50% shadow wolf , the Summer festival 50% piggy and boar and soon this probably ( I like to collect ,plus the flavor text makes it sound like it might have some cool looking animation xD ) we really do need some mount storage other than regular bags/bank slots please!

I0ieHNG.jpg

U3I0bY1.jpg
YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Aww, nuts. This one sounds pretty. Useless, but pretty.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I have been wanting a panther to go with my Drow TR...

Where did you see this?
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    It's been added to collections, at least on Gateway.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    In Production actually. Yeah, they keep giving away these slow mounts as if ppl will just spend millions to upgrade them to epic and throw their old mount in the trash.. mount storage would be really useful, I might actually collect some of these lower end worthless mounts.
  • Options
    Why would we spend AD to upgrade them? It's not like it's likely ever going to refill our AP or anything even if we do.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    kvet wrote: »
    mount storage would be really useful, I might actually collect some of these lower end worthless mounts.

Yeah same here , I like collecting because hopefully one day collection points might be good for something but there's only so many inventory/bank slots I am prepared or able to use to collect them ,plus like Becky says it isn't like they will ever be as good as the combat mounts even if you spend a fortune upgrading.

They could just add something to the collection page similar to how the zen store works for mounts you have purchased , once you collect the item it becomes available for free and you can withdraw a copy of the item whenever you want to , infact they should do that for every collection item , that's how one of the other MMO's I used to play did it.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    khaymanbbkhaymanbb Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    I agree. Have about 10 of these in my bank. I haven't spent AD to upgrade any up to purple but I have been tempted. The White Wolf is pretty awesome, but why spend all that $$$ when it's simply cosmetic.