test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to open Bag of Protector's Figurines

tonyvincenttonyvincent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 123 Arc User
Hi,

I bought 5 Bags of Protector's Figurines fromt he Zen store, but I cannot open the Bags. I sent a ticket, but they said they couldn't help me, and that I had to post this in the bug section. I spent some real money on this to be able to get access to the garden. If the jubilee event is over, then I will still be unable to buy the ticket to the garden, and I will have wasted money on zen-items.

Any help?

Thanks
164814-albums6114-picture99368.png
|Aizu Wallenstein|

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Moderator Note:

Update, 6/26 3pm PDT: For those affected by this, please submit a support ticket. Thanks!

I closed other threads on this except for this one and the XBOX Bug Report one. In the future folks, please do stick to the proper bug report forum and a single thread for reporting bugs. Never-the-less, thanks for these reports. I've forwarded these threads off to my Managers. Thanks!

More PC (now closed and redirected to bugs):
    http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1191038/
    Post edited by zebular on
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Please submit a ticket to our customer support for this issue.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    This is the only thread I have found in my search that is for PC and not Xbox so my question is going here.

Where is Xalliana? She was there, then the celebration of Lliira started and she disappeared. Now the summer event has started and she is nowhere to be found. I would really like to use these statues and renown that will expire in 21 days.
  • Options
    tonyvincenttonyvincent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    This is the only thread I have found in my search that is for PC and not Xbox so my question is going here.

Where is Xalliana? She was there, then the celebration of Lliira started and she disappeared. Now the summer event has started and she is nowhere to be found. I would really like to use these statues and renown that will expire in 21 days.

Feel you. Just recently, 2 days ago, could I finally open the bags to receive 15 figureines, but the mechant to buy the ticket to garden is gone now...
    Spent 625 ZEN too. If I can't get permanent access to the garden, then I would love to have 625 ZEN added to my account, if at all doable.
    164814-albums6114-picture99368.png
    |Aizu Wallenstein|