• Options
    sparklisinasparklisina Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Skystrike@Glass-Rose

Rose_sig.png
  • Options
    agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Let's finalize the list and roll for my winner and the dastardly villain.
    Hello Heroes I'll update the list right now.

THE NASTY NINETEEN!

(01) Placeholder
    (02) The Moleman - Fantastic Four
    (03) The Wizard - Fantastic Four
    (04) The Super Skrull - Fantastic Four
    (05) Kang the Conqueror - Avengers
    (06) Loki - Avengers
    (07) Thanos - Avengers
    (08) Taskmaster - Avengers
    (09) Master Man - Invaders
    (10) U-man - Invaders
    (11) Baron Blood - Invaders
    (12) Adolf Hitler - Invaders
    (13) Baron Mordo - Defenders
    (14) Nebulon the Celestial Man - Defenders
    (15) Attuma - Defenders
    (16) The Enchantress - Defenders
    (17) Apocalypse - X-Men
    (18) Sabretooth - X-Men
    (19) Mystique - X-Men
    (20) The Master of the World - for the Alpha Flight fans

The Nasty Nineteen!
    (01) Jaguar@apygoos!
    (02) Captain Bananahammock@jonsills will find himself outmatched, I fear...
    (03) Here we go again!!! Blunt Force@Mal666
    (04) Luna Dusksoul@kallethen will put her magical prowess to the test again!
    (05) Morrigan Black@Bluegrass_Beast
    (06) Sister Silicon Prime@KWRussell
    (07) Rhomadaus@Blackwolf305 wants to toy with the mortals
    (08) Genesis@prestochango enters the fray!
    (09) Leatherwing@milleniumguardian goes once more unto the breach!
    (10) Ratasassin@esalmighty
    (11) Genetrix@Cyrone85
    (12) Jericho Bedlam@FlyingFinn. Gimme a die!!
    (13) Bio-Dread@GorinZachian
    (14) Clone H @Pariba will Fight for....
    (15) Alpha@Azzamacazza
    (16) Skystrike@Glass-Rose
    (17) Placeholder
    (18) Placeholder
    (19) Placeholder
    (20) Placeholder

Added a few placeholders and rolled as a d20, the die faces a "3" "Congratz to Blunt Force!"
    Rolled again for the opposition, the fir faces a "11" "Congratz to Baron Blood!" This is going to be a little tricky size-wise so when you post the screen cap can you also post your character's height.

I will need a little time to catch up but you all know what comes next,
    AC
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Congratulations, Blunt Force! (Or should that be "sympathies"? :smile:)
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    maleb666maleb666 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yay for Blunt!!! (or not, not sure if I'm gonna win or lose this one... lol :biggrin:)

But here he is.. Your Holy Baldness... Blunt Force!!!!

Blunt_zps8596f4f8.jpg

Blunt2_zps246f5a0f.jpg

And man, tell me about a tricky one... Blunt is 8'2" (and iirc, Baron Blood is 5'10") :biggrin:
    eupmtpu59ppn.jpg
  • Options
    prestochangoprestochango Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Congrats on being rolled. I've always liked Baron Blood so can't wait to see what AC does.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hello Heroes and Happy Easter!
    The Terrible Twenty lottery winner's picture is now posted "Congratz to Terawatt and Annihilus!"
    MorePower01:
    MorePower01_zpsedipjks2.jpg
    The title and the poses struck me as very Glam Rock/Hair Metal and the original title went from Powerless to MorePower as in the lines:

I want it louder, more power
    I'm gonna rock ya till it strikes the hour

Anyways just a little insight into the random stray thought that cross one's mind inbidden, I do hope you get a kick out this doodle.
    AC
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    maleb666 wrote: »
    Yay for Blunt!!! (or not, not sure if I'm gonna win or lose this one... lol :biggrin:)

But here he is.. Your Holy Baldness... Blunt Force!!!!
    That's a lot of points on someone who's theme is 'blunt'.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    That's a lot of points on someone who's theme is 'blunt'.

I just got carried away. >.>
    eupmtpu59ppn.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    MorePower01:
    The title and the poses struck me as very Glam Rock/Hair Metal and the original title went from Powerless to MorePower as in the lines:

Anyways just a little insight into the random stray thought that cross one's mind inbidden, I do hope you get a kick out this doodle.
    AC[/QUOTE]

Bang your head
    Metal health will drive you mad

I believe you choose an appropriate song lyric for that picture AC. Well done.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hello heroes, I've playing with this program that makes heroic dolls based on the X-Men, kind of like Hero Machine but for female characters only. I didn't find it, the people of DELTA posted it but I've been playing with it a lot.

http://candys-world.com/xclusive-games/x-girl-superhero-creator/

It may seem limited but it has more depth than you might know at first, here's a pretty close rendition of my Firewoman character.
    X-Girl-Firewoman_zpsidy5jph1.jpg
    If you like heroes, give it a try.
    AC
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hey thats pretty cool. Thanks for the heads up, AC.
  • Options
    yvonnedyvonned Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello Heroes and Happy Easter!
    The Terrible Twenty lottery winner's picture is now posted "Congratz to Terawatt and Annihilus!"
    MorePower01:

AC

Outstanding! Love it!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hope you don't mind, but I colored it!

Terawat%20versus%20Annihilus.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Not at all, once posted the drawing belongs to the winning hero and they may do whatever they want with it. It looks awesome but I'm curious as to why you inverted your hero's colours, blue fields to grey and vice versa.
    AC
  • Options
    lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Haven't checked in here for a while, great work AC!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hello Heroes
    I have an idea I'm bouncing around in my head, it would work the like the Payback Lotteries but it wouldn't be three randomly chosen heroes. It would be SG specific, three heroes from the same Super Group as a single post. Let me be very clear here if you wanted to enter you would post for yourself and two other heroes from your super group, as it's your post you will be responsible for all screen caps. All members must be active and willing to participate before you post. The Nat d20 cap would still exist per post but not per character obviously.

All normal rules apply and it would read as Wonderguy@name from the Wonder Club, My costars would be Wondergal@name and Auntie Wonder@name. I'm not sure how much time to give this one as sorting the selections out might take awhile but for now let's shoot for Friday night.

Standard Lottery Rules (these never change):
    (1) Post the name of your hero, (see above theme requirement).
    (2) Post your global name.
    (3) Post a full body, full color picture of the hero (doesn't need to be big, just showing head to toe).
    * do not post the screen-cap until a winner is announced, no screen cap no doodle however.

The SG Gift Lottery
    (01)
    (02)
    (03)
    (04)
    (05)

Should be obvious but I'm looking for a real super group and not just an alt dump. Ask any question here as I won't be in-game this week at all. Remember the person posting is ultimately responsible for all information and screen caps.
    AC
  • Options
    theapygoostheapygoos Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    definitely entering this one, gotta ask some SG mates later.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I'd love to enter, but all my toons are in the same SG that consists only of my toons, so... :frown:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Hello Heroes

"definitely entering this one, gotta ask some SG mates later.
    @apygoos - founder and leader of the Zero Hour Sentinels"

* Cool, but your not entered till you can actually post with their approval and remember it's your responsibility.

"I'd love to enter, but all my toons are in the same SG that consists only of my toons, so..."

* Correct it's still about getting more people drawn and I don't use the term Alt Dump as an insult, the majority of my heroes are in my own private super group as well.

Either way if it doesn't work out we simply move on to the Evil Eighteen,
    AC
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Ok, so let's do this!!!!

Valkjria@Mal666
    Gold Spark@Glass-Rose
    Ballistic@RandomChance42

All proud members of The Firewatch!!! :biggrin:
    eupmtpu59ppn.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hello Heroes
    I have an idea I'm bouncing around in my head, it would work the like the Payback Lotteries but it wouldn't be three randomly chosen heroes. It would be SG specific, three heroes from the same Super Group as a single post. Let me be very clear here if you wanted to enter you would post for yourself and two other heroes from your super group, as it's your post you will be responsible for all screen caps. All members must be active and willing to participate before you post. The Nat d20 cap would still exist per post but not per character obviously.

All normal rules apply and it would read as Wonderguy@name from the Wonder Club, My costars would be Wondergal@name and Auntie Wonder@name. I'm not sure how much time to give this one as sorting the selections out might take awhile but for now let's shoot for Friday night.

(3) Post a full body, full color picture of the hero (doesn't need to be big, just showing head to toe).
    * do not post the screen-cap until a winner is announced, no screen cap no doodle however.

The SG Gift Lottery
    (01) Valkjria@Mal666 - Gold Spark@Glass-Rose, Ballistic@RandomChance42, The Firewatch!!!
    (02)
    (03)
    (04)
    (05)

Should be obvious but I'm looking for a real super group and not just an alt dump. Ask any question here as I won't be in-game this week at all. Remember the person posting is ultimately responsible for all information and screen caps.
    AC
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, I meant no criticism - I'm just sad I can't go for this one, because I really like your work but can't afford to commission any (long-term unemployment sucks).

• Options
    edited April 2015
    I'll close this one a little later tonight as I'm running behind here (RL) myself. It will be lcosed tonight for sure though and for the record a second Firewatcher could post as well provided they meant to take responsibility for their own post/group.
    Catch you later Champs,
    AC
  • Options
    randomchance4242randomchance4242 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well, now that we have AC's blessing to do so...
    The Firewatch Initiative strikes again! <.< >.> <.<

Solar Saber@RandomChance42, Stellar Storm@Glass-Rose, Chernobyl@EvilTaco
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Not at all, once posted the drawing belongs to the winning hero and they may do whatever they want with it. It looks awesome but I'm curious as to why you inverted your hero's colours, blue fields to grey and vice versa.
    AC

Actually, she has both costumes, one for Urban and one for dark urban (Vibora bay is always night time). That and I wasn't paying close attention while doing the coloring.... :P
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hello Heroes, I've now eaten and showered so let's wrap it up

The SG Gift Lottery
    (01) Valkjria@Mal666 - Gold Spark@Glass-Rose, Ballistic@RandomChance42, The Firewatch!!!
    (02) Domina@Bluegrass_Beast, Warblade@Sean_Raiko, Sand Tiger@ritmos - The Blackguard!
    (03) Solar Saber@RandomChance42, Stellar Storm@Glass-Rose, Chernobyl@EvilTaco - THI
    (04) Placeholder

Added a placeholder and rolled as a d4, the die faces a "3", "Congratz to ''Solar Saber of the Firewatch Initiative!"

I still have to finish the Nasty Nineteen but I will get started on this as soon as possible.
    AC
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Yay! Thanks AC! And here are the screenies!

Chernobyl@EvilTaco
    244sd2h.jpg

Stellar Storm@Glass-Rose
    30wv6t3.jpg

and Solar Saber@RandomChance42
    28rkv38.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    And one more post to kinda show relative heights. It's not perfect cause Solar's kneeling a bit in sword stance, and Stellar's a bit in alert position, but gets you a general gist. posted separately cause of the 3 picture limit.

xaxhme.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hello Heroes, The Nasty Nineteen lottery winner's picture is now posted, "Congratz to Blunt Force!"
    Ravenous01:
    Ravenous01_zpsxboygbbi.jpg
    Apologies, this drawing got very tight very fast and a lot of your armour's finer details didn't make the final inked version. You should still be more than recognizable and I do hope you get out of not only the doodle but the beard & helm combo.
    AC
  • Options
    epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Aww, if I'd known of the SG one earlier I might have snuck one in there for the Sentinels! Been out of touch following these-- especially now because I'm getting ready to move.

Someone let me know if he does one of these again! :D
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hello Heroes, The Nasty Nineteen lottery winner's picture is now posted, "Congratz to Blunt Force!"
    Ravenous01:
    Ravenous01_zpsxboygbbi.jpg
    Apologies, this drawing got very tight very fast and a lot of your armour's finer details didn't make the final inked version. You should still be more than recognizable and I do hope you get out of not only the doodle but the beard & helm combo.
    AC

The Bald One is pleased!! :biggrin:
    eupmtpu59ppn.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hello Heroes, thanks for the comments

"Yay! Thanks AC! And here are the screenies!"
    * The caps look good thanks for responding so fast.

"Someone let me know if he does one of these again! :D"
    * I suspected the selection process might take a little longer than normal so I'll do it again. I'll open it on Wednesday so anybody who wants in has a couple of extra days to ask around their respective super groups, Just remember - active members only and you (the poster) are responsible for all screen caps and information.

"The Bald One is pleased!!"
    * I'm glad you like it, it was a tricky one for sure.

AC
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hello Heroes
    As promise, a second round of the The SG Gift lottery.
    It works the like the Payback Lotteries but it wouldn't be three randomly chosen heroes. It would be SG specific, three heroes from the same Super Group as a single post. Let me be very clear here if you wanted to enter you would post for yourself and two other heroes from your super group, as it's your post you will be responsible for all screen caps. All members must be active and willing to participate before you post. The Nat d20 cap would still exist per post but not per character obviously.

The SG Gift 2 Lottery

(01)
    (02)
    (03)
    (04)
    (05)

AC
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Joule@Ravenforce with Crescentwave@bloodsukinleech & Keirian@hannelorric - Delta!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hello Heroes
    We have oiur first entry with the ladies of DELTA representing for their Super Group. I'll set up the official list right now.
    It works the like the Payback Lotteries but it wouldn't be three randomly chosen heroes. It would be SG specific, three heroes from the same Super Group as a single post. Let me be very clear here if you wanted to enter you would post for yourself and two other heroes from your super group, as it's your post you will be responsible for all screen caps. All members must be active and willing to participate before you post. The Nat d20 cap would still exist per post but not per character obviously.

All normal rules apply and it would read as Wonderguy@name from the Wonder Club, My costars would be Wondergal@name and Auntie Wonder@name.

The SG Gift 2 Lottery

(01) Joule@Ravenforce with Crescentwave@bloodsukinleech & Keirian@hannelorric - Delta!
    (02) Domina@Bluegrass_Beast, Warblade@Sean_Raiko, Sand Tiger@ritmos - The Blackguard!
    (03)
    (04)
    (05)

I'll close this Friday night so feel free to ask any questions here before then. Remember the person posting is ultimately responsible for all information and screen caps.
    AC
    Edit: The Blackguard snuck in just as I was writing my original post.
  • Options
    sparklisinasparklisina Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Cleopatra Brown@Glass-Rose with Shebang@Dranthaar and Count Funkula@RandomChance42 - Getting funky with The Bad Mamma Jammas!

Rose_sig.png
  • Options
    epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Atomac (@epelesker), Captain Incarnate (@goldfalcon1), and Major Frostbite (@tadeoka) for the Young Sentinels!
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    We currently have a d4 lottery going which is pretty good odds, I'll update the list right now.

All normal rules apply and it would read as Wonderguy@name from the Wonder Club, My costars would be Wondergal@name and Auntie Wonder@name.

The SG Gift 2 Lottery

(01) Joule@Ravenforce with Crescentwave@bloodsukinleech & Keirian@hannelorric - Delta!
    (03) Cleopatra Brown@Glass-Rose with Shebang@Dranthaar and Count Funkula@RandomChance42 - The Bad Mamma Jammas!
    (04) Atomac (@epelesker), Captain Incarnate (@goldfalcon1), and Major Frostbite (@tadeoka) - Young Sentinels!
    (05)
    (06)

I'll close this Friday night so feel free to ask any questions here before then. Remember the person posting is ultimately responsible for all information and screen caps.
    AC
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    And here we go!!!

Valkjria@Mal666 - Gold Spark@Glass-Rose, Ballistic@RandomChance42, The Firewatch!!!
    eupmtpu59ppn.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    All right we got one more entry, I'll add it and roll for my winners.

The SG Gift 2 Lottery
    (03) Cleopatra Brown@Glass-Rose with Shebang@Dranthaar and Count Funkula@RandomChance42 - The Bad Mamma Jammas!
    (04) Atomac (@epelesker), Captain Incarnate (@goldfalcon1), and Major Frostbite (@tadeoka) - Young Sentinels!
    (05) Valkjria@Mal666 - Gold Spark@Glass-Rose, Ballistic@RandomChance42, The Firewatch!!!
    (06) The Placeholders of Justice

Added a placeholder and rolled as a d6, the die faces a "1". "Congratz to Joule and DELTA!"
    I'll get started on this one as soon as I put the finishing touches on the first SG Gift ans the screen caps get posted to thread of course.
    AC
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    WOO!

So happy we won! Thanks in advance AC :3

Joule
    J1.png

For the other two...

EDIT: Thanks Alex for providing the screen shots!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I really hate having to say this but once again, I don't work from another artist's work. Actual screen caps are a must. I'll give you a few days but then I'll roll again.
    AC
  • Options
    g3macboyg3macboy Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    keirian_zps08sxgqat.jpg

Crescentwave_zpsjzjtw68k.jpg

I have reference for those two! Here ya go, Keirian is a bit darker, but I adjusted her screenshot so I can see the details better.

Hope that helps!
    Imagesbyalex at Deviantart | Facebook
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    That's awesome gesture Alex and the caps themselves will do nicely. Those were some great pictures by the way and I meant no disrespect to you by not accepting them as reference material. Alex's artwork is all over these forums and anybody who doesn't recognize it really should check him out.

Hello Heroes the first SG Gift Lottery winners' picture is now posted. "Congratz to the Firewatch Initiative!"
    SGGift01:
    SGGift01_zps1j69cm98.jpg
    When I saw the initial caps I was struck by three big things, (first) the matching team colours - purple and orange no less, (second) everybody had auras, (third) there were so many costume pieces I couldn't identify. My idea here was to simplify some of the detail but try to maintain a high contrast and keep the auras centralized and out of everybody faces.
    I think I came close to my initial vision but I got to say Solar Saber really sells the picture for me.
    I hope the Firewatch enjoys this little gift form Solar Saber and me.
    AC