edited December 2014
    The Artistic One@Smorf
  • warriordante24warriordante24 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ms. Melissa@Voltage_Teen_Titan
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Major Cleavage@JRS253.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • randomchance4242randomchance4242 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rocket Roxie@randomchance42
  • agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Wow, we have quite a few entries already so i better set up the list right now.
    Well it seems Butter Face and my pin-ups in general are a pretty big draw and I have just enough time to do a New Year's Pin-Up. All the normal rules apply but the timing maybe a little off, I won't be able to make any deadlines without your timely responses and will reroll as necessary to finish off. So I'm looking for a full / mostly human (minor cybernetics, one unique body part, weird skin colour, etc.) 18 years (actual age and appearance) or older, female superhero.

Standard Lottery Rules (these never change):
    (1) Post the name of your hero, (insert theme requirement).
    (2) Post your global name.
    (3) Post a full body, full color picture of the hero (doesn't need to be big, just showing head to toe).
    * do not post the screen-cap until a winner is announced, no screen cap no doodle however.

The New Year's Pin-Up Lottery
    (01) hah. Santa the dirty old man ;D As for the new art raffle: Pendragon@Liath
    (02) Here we go again!!!! Quick Shot@Mal666
    (03) Silver Spirit@apygoos would be mighty sexy in a pin up~@apygoos
    (04) Rocket Rosie@Glass-Rose <3
    (05) The Artistic One@Smorf
    (06) Ms. Melissa@Voltage_Teen_Titan
    (07) Major Cleavage@JRS253.
    (08) Rocket Roxie@randomchance42
    (09)
    (10)

This may be a fast close depending on how many hours I get at work next week, and I will to close it before the Holidays for obvious reasons. Feel free to ask questions here or in game.
    AC
  • novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Wow that looks great!!! I mean seriously! The details :O

Giving my name for the pin up as well... Would love to see Quinn in a pin up.

Quinn@purpulius

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • gorinzachiangorinzachian Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'll go with Maj. Matrix@gorinzachian. After all, the muscular are beautiful, too.
  • citizenamericacitizenamerica Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Love that Naughty or Nice Pin-Up, AC. Well done!

Mystery Girl@citizenamerica
    edited December 2014
    Whoops messed up and missed a post, sorry kallethen. I'll add you to the list and then do a proper update.

New Year's Pin-Up. All the normal rules apply but the timing maybe a little off, I won't be able to make any deadlines without your timely responses and will reroll as necessary to finish off. So I'm looking for a full / mostly human (minor cybernetics, one unique body part, weird skin colour, etc.) 18 years (actual age and appearance) or older, female superhero.

(3) Post a full body, full color picture of the hero (doesn't need to be big, just showing head to toe).
    * do not post the screen-cap until a winner is announced, no screen cap no doodle however.

(01) Glimmer@kallethen
    (02) Pendragon@Liath
    (03) Quick Shot@Mal666
    (04) Silver Spirit@apygoos
    (05) Rocket Rosie@Glass-Rose <3
    (06) The Artistic One@Smorf
    (07) Ms. Melissa@Voltage_Teen_Titan
    (08) Major Cleavage@JRS253.
    (09) Rocket Roxie@randomchance42
    (10) Quinn@purpulius
    (11) Maj. Matrix@gorinzachian
    (12) Mystery Girl@citizenamerica
    (13) Starlight@bluegrassbeast
    (14) Snookums@Pariba
    (15)

"Wow that looks great!!! I mean seriously! The details :O"
    * I'm glad you liked it.

"Love that Naughty or Nice Pin-Up, AC. Well done!"
    * Thank you, thank you.

This may be a fast close depending on how many hours I get at work next week, and I will to close it before the Holidays for obvious reasons. Feel free to ask questions here or in game.
    AC
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The perfect stocking stuffer? I'll let you all decide!!

a1DCm91.jpg
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Awesome! /10char
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • xparibaxxparibax Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Snookums@Pariba
    8foot amazonian cyborg clone! With really great hair. :)

edited December 2014
    jerax1011 wrote: »
    The perfect stocking stuffer? I'll let you all decide!!

a1DCm91.jpg

Love it!!!

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
    edited December 2014
    Awesome, very nice Bunni!
    AC
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Owl Woman@milleniumguardian ......rooftop avenger (OvO)
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    edited December 2014
    Time to close it up a roll for my winner. I will roll twice, the second one being a default roll just in case.

New Year's Pin-Up. All the normal rules apply but the timing maybe a little off, I won't be able to make any deadlines without your timely responses and will reroll as necessary to finish off. So I'm looking for a full / mostly human (minor cybernetics, one unique body part, weird skin colour, etc.) 18 years (actual age and appearance) or older, female superhero.

(01) Glimmer@kallethen
    (02) Pendragon@Liath
    (03) Quick Shot@Mal666
    (04) Silver Spirit@apygoos
    (05) Rocket Rosie@Glass-Rose
    (06) The Artistic One@Smorf
    (07) Ms. Melissa@Voltage_Teen_Titan
    (08) Major Cleavage@JRS253.
    (09) Rocket Roxie@randomchance42
    (10) Quinn@purpulius
    (11) Maj. Matrix@gorinzachian
    (12) Mystery Girl@citizenamerica
    (13) Starlight@bluegrassbeast
    (14) Snookums@Pariba
    (15) Owl Woman@milleniumguardian
    (16) Placeholder
    (17) Placeholder
    (18) Placeholder
    (19) Placeholder
    (20) Placeholder

Added a few placeholders and rolled as a d20, the die faces a "13" "Congratz to Starlight!" Now timing is crucial so if Bluegrass Beast can't post the screen cap (or doesn't qualify) by this time tomorrow then the prize goes to "12" - Mystery Girl. I going to round it off and call it 7:00 pm EST. Now don't get crazy but with the holidays almost here, the deadline is a lot tighter than normal.
    AC
    edited December 2014
    Hey thanks for the quick response, and don't thank me, thank the magic d20.
    Well you can thank me later if you like the finished piece :biggrin:
    Happy New Year All!
  • citizenamericacitizenamerica Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Congrats! Can't wait to see the finished product.
    edited December 2014
    Congrats! Can't wait for it

~me
    edited December 2014
    Hello Heroes
    The New Year's Pin-Up Lottery winner's picture is now posted, "Congratz to Starlight!"
    NYPG01:
    NYPG01_zpsa5eebb8e.jpg
    Always nice to beat a deadline, just ask Starlight as she rides the ball down, sparkling all the way through the countdown. Hope you like it and
    Happy New Years Everyone!
    AC
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Awesome art as always, AC!
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

• prestochangoprestochango Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Wowza! That's good stuff,AC. Well done and Happy New Year's to all.
    edited December 2014
    "Thanks kallethen"

Hello prestochango, I was actually hoping to get a hold of you and Cliff-Side (privately) to see if you'd be interested in a Christmas gift (doodle) but got caught up in the rush. If you would like one as a late gift, post a screen cap of one of your toons and a simple action and I get on it as soon as possible.
    AC
  • theapygoostheapygoos Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    man that looks fantastic!
    edited December 2014
    I Came In Like A Wrecking Ball! Now You Wreckin' At Me!

~me
    edited December 2014
    "snip"

Hello prestochango, I was actually hoping to get a hold of you and Cliff-Side (privately) to see if you'd be interested in a Christmas gift (doodle) but got caught up in the rush. If you would like one as a late gift, post a screen cap of one of your toons and a simple action and I get on it as soon as possible.
    AC

Ohhh, awesome AC. I'm not home right now due to the holidays. Soon as I can get home and get to my PC I will post a pic of Presto. As for a simple pose, I'm thinking looking down the barrel of his wand or maybe pulling something out of that magical tophat.
    edited December 2014
    Works for me pal, and no rush either, enjoy the holidays while they last.
    AC
    edited January 2015
    Hey AC,

I was wondering if it was possible for a pin up of Quinn. I understand if you can't . Happy new year!

~me
    edited January 2015
    Hey AC,

I was wondering if it was possible for a pin up of Quinn. I understand if you can't . Happy new year!

Lol, you can't just ask for art on a "lottery" thread.

The Pin-Ups turned out to be quite popular and that makes them an excellent prize, just keep watching and entering any of the lotteries that interest you and that you do actually qualify for. The Freebies I do usually come from random inspiration and are a separate entity.
    AC
    edited January 2015
    Lol, you can't just ask for art on a "lottery" thread.

The Pin-Ups turned out to be quite popular and that makes them an excellent prize, just keep watching and entering any of the lotteries that interest you and that you do actually qualify for. The Freebies I do usually come from random inspiration and are a separate entity.
    AC

Ok ^^ I understand. It's kind enough of you too make these lotteries anyways.

~me
    edited January 2015
    prestogesture.jpg
    screenshot_110407-22-08-58.jpg
    screenshot_2012-11-12-19-05-51.jpg

Here you go AC, went old school on the first two. Was feeling a bit nostalgic. As for the pose I'll leave that up to you. Thanks again.
    edited January 2015
    Hello Heroes
    A somewhat late but well intentioned Christmas gift for an old SG mate, made all the sweeter by the posting of the retro Doctor Presto pics. Here you go and Merry Christmas pal!
    PRESTO1:
    PRESTO1_zpsef532b15.jpg
    I went with the retro look because while both look cool, the CoH tuxedo still screams elegance and refinement. I was going to go with the old Rocky and Bullwinkle gag but it never quite looked right so I tried to find another gag to play up. The leg just seemed so natural, so I went with it. I hope you get a kick out of it,
    AC
  • theapygoostheapygoos Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    holy puns canada
    thats a really clever use of that hat...
    edited January 2015
    Em legs.... Is he pulling her out or putting her in? And she better be wearing pants :P

~me
    edited January 2015
    Hello Heroes
    A somewhat late but well intentioned Christmas gift for an old SG mate, made all the sweeter by the posting of the retro Doctor Presto pics. Here you go and Merry Christmas pal!
    PRESTO1:
    PRESTO1_zpsef532b15.jpg
    I went with the retro look because while both look cool, the CoH tuxedo still screams elegance and refinement. I was going to go with the old Rocky and Bullwinkle gag but it never quite looked right so I tried to find another gag to play up. The leg just seemed so natural, so I went with it. I hope you get a kick out of it,
    AC

And now for my next trick, I will pull the lamp from Christmas Story out of my hat!

That's all kinds of fun, AC. I love it very much and thank you kindly for the gift.
    Seriously I think I laughed my spleen out when I saw it.
    edited January 2015
    Awesome, I was wondering if anybody else would get the reference. I figured you get the "soft glow of electric sex" but didn't want to fall to the artist's vanity of assuming everyone would.
    AC
    edited January 2015
    Hello Heroes
    My girlfriend bought me a month's game time of ******** over the holidays and it was fun jumping back in after quite a departure so it got me to thinking about fantasy heroes in Champions. They exist in both Marvel and DC so I'm sure they exist here and that's what this lottery is going to be about.

It doesn't have to be ******** but it does have to have a classical Fantasy vibe. I'm looking for Trolls, Orcs, Goblins, any fantasy race as portrayed but played as a Champions character. Now don't go dressing up a hero to fit a fantasy role, there's no point in my drawing that. Humans (should be obvious) wouldn't count as a "fantasy race" as they exist everywhere in comics. Elves will be judged based on what kind and where from, there are a lot of pseudo elves I'd rather avoid. So what I would need from anybody wishing to enter is your Name@Name, the race you emulate and the inspiration.

I'll close this one Friday night after I get home from work. I'm not too worried about this being a popular lottery, but feel free to ask questions here or in game.
    AC
    edited January 2015
    Wow, it censors the names of other games, weird. How about Conflict Fashion?
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, they added other games to the profanity filter after a couple of users (who I think have since been banned) started flooding every thread they could find with uncomplimentary comparisons between this game, WoW, and GW2.

Fantasy standard, though? Sure, no problem.

Kilbern@jonsills

(He's what's left of Kilbern, chief god during the Turakian Age, who battled his way back to the world of mortals in response to the return of Takofanes the Undying. Most of his power had been bound into the sword used to hold Takofanes while the lich was interred; much of the rest was lost breaching the barriers between Elysium and Earth. Now he's no more powerful than most superheroes.)
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

edited January 2015
    Hey jonsills, I went looking for images of Kilbern and found a lot of text only. Searching deeper I may have found a picture of your hero, but he's looks human so I maybe wrong. Forgive me for not knowing but what race would Killbern be as I'm looking for non-humans?

Obviously there is no need to update the list yet so I'll check again later tonight.
    AC
    edited January 2015
    Hey jonsills, I went looking for images of Kilbern and found a lot of text only. Searching deeper I may have found a picture of your hero, but he's looks human so I maybe wrong. Forgive me for not knowing but what race would Killbern be as I'm looking for non-humans?

Obviously there is no need to update the list yet so I'll check again later tonight.
    AC
    Ah, sorry, his appearance is basically human. Guess he doesn't meet the requirements after all.

I'll have to skip this drawing then, sadly, as my only nonhuman characters are robots (and one alien), rather than being fantasy races.

edited January 2015
    This sounds like a fun lottery idea, AC. Unfortunately I don't have anyone that meets the requirements. Good luck to the entries!
    edited January 2015
    Thanks and no worries you two, if the idea doesn't play out we move on to the next one.
    AC