test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance Release Notes, 11/14 7am PST

Comments

• crosschancrosschan Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    laughinxan wrote: »
    Have you watched hell on wheels? When the Cheyenne visit the town in the first season? They see a dying animal, a woman vomiting covered in her own filth, and get subject to biggotry and racism. Well, us CoX players are the cheyenne, you guys come off as the europeans. When someone said we were welcomed, I think that was bullcrap, you let a few bad apples among us, like golden girl, paint this negative image on ALL of us.

Well, you guys get a negative image painted on yourselves.

Ok, I normally don't make posts like this but you, sir, have just earned an exception. As a full blooded Tsalagri Cherokee(and a member of the human race) I find your comparison to be absolutely moronic. I think, if anything, you've proven that you maybe shouldn't be using the forums as much as you do and should, at the very least, take a break and try to get your synapses firing again. Anytime someone brings a video game community into direct comparisons with biggotry and racism...they failed an IQ Test.

To everyone else: Sorry you had to see that but...wow...just wow.
    2s9bzbq.jpg
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2013
    crosschan wrote: »
    Thanks for the communication TT. If this isn't corrected in the next hour I think we're gonna need you to go ahead with that Tri-Hawk. :cool:

/sunglasses
    /MyGod.
  • slowecsl4pweslowecsl4pwe Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have to say in CO's behalf, that I myself played both CoX and CO and I stuck with CO. The levels of customization in FF are quite amazing. A big part of the fun for me is to keep trying to mix different powersets to see how they will work together. I have 40+ characters and not one of them is exactly like the others.

Apathy is on the rise, but nobody seems to care.
  • embracemyswordembracemysword Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    At first i thought this is the end of CO. On a second look i noticed that it doesn't affect my AT too much and i can beat the fancy FF to pulp, even better now ^^.

Duel anybody? :rolleyes:

P.S. Send anybody you want, don't send anybody you want back. *manly hug*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Who's destroying themselves? You're being melodramatic. Go drink some tea and watch a movie on lifetime u_u

Thats evil I wouldn't wish a Movie showing on Lifetime on anyone.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    laughinxan wrote: »
    *complete BS*

You are making a fool of yourself. Go lie down in a dark room for an hour.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hello-kitty-tissues.jpg
    moustache.gif
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited November 2013
    Someone call the Avatar, because this thread's getting a little too flame-heavy. Locking thread. We'll continue the VetRewards discussion in a different thread.
    edited November 2013
    Added a note about Earth Form -- this slotted passive is available in this update.
This discussion has been closed.