test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hero Games - Post Your Videos!

Comments

• lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    smoochy please stop warping these threads to piss people off. I do not care if you are doing it on purpose or simply because of your personality. You instigated a fight in this thread and anyone who reads this thread knows that.

Moderation may not take action as they must treat everyone with the same level of fairness and respect.

However we are asking you, not to piss you off, not to troll, not to "win" the fight.
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You know Lucy, from a neutral point of view, if you wanted to show everyone that all these things are below you, you could have ignored the whole thread. Instead, you're looking ridiculous in front of the people making fun of you by indicating that you're hurt to the point that you feel the need to defend yourself at all costs. They're doing everything they want to you.

edited March 2013
    heh... if you say so :)
  • oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    no more trolling pls. I will have it cleaned up and it will go against you, the troller.
    edited March 2013
    How is this trolling? GG ^_~
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    oobtree wrote: »
    no more trolling pls. I will have it cleaned up and it will go against you, the troller.

Pull the trigger. Smackwell wants to be informed of these things, it helps him do his volunteer work better ( don't really want to call it a job ).

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
    edited March 2013
    LOL... smoochy that's kinda mean. =)
    edited March 2013
    edited March 2013

I enjoyed watching that. :smile:

edited March 2013
    smoochan wrote: »

I enjoyed watching that. :smile:

Cool :smile:

I thought it was pretty boring tho :tongue:
    edited March 2013
    heh... I watched that one in the stadium ^_~
    edited March 2013
    monaahiru wrote: »

I am kicking myself for not recording that one. It was a very fun match! :smile:
  • amy#8731 amy Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPspb3t3808

jsut 2 remind u of my gretness ^_~ <3333333333

bbybybyby

pS: 100% PVp ^_ ,p
    edited March 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPspb3t3808

jsut 2 remind u of my gretness ^_~ <3333333333

bbybybyby

pS: 100% PVp ^_ ,p

u photchpd ur 1337n355 men!
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Omg

King of the hill actually popped!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
    edited March 2013
    edited March 2013
    LOL... I think I played King of the Hill in November or December. It was awesome. xD It's the best game type in hero games.

Sylux quit sniping me with stalkerish screenshots and fail sarcasm. :P
    edited March 2013

Both videos looked like a good time! :biggrin:
    edited March 2013
  • stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    WOW!! Nice match! Rapid Fire is back? And why is he copying your build? Lol..
    edited March 2013
    WOW!! Nice match! Rapid Fire is back? And why is he copying your build? Lol..

I don't think he copied it, he just came up with a similar build on his own. But yea.. It felt like fighting my doppleganger, haha. :biggrin:
    edited March 2013
    I don't think he copied it, he just came up with a similar build on his own. But yea.. It felt like fighting my doppleganger, haha. :biggrin:

Hmm yea hope we see Straight Jacket back soon as well...he was quite a bash winner back in July.
  • braddkashhbraddkashh Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Straight wont be coming back. He hates the game without his FC build, he told me so himself. Same with DL lol
    edited March 2013
    Hmm yea hope we see Straight Jacket back soon as well...he was quite a bash winner back in July.

Couple things about Straight. 1) he farmed his own sg mates (they willingly stood still and died over and over) to get his B.A.S.H. belt (Eve told me this, reliable source.) & 2) he was only good with builds that relied on a broken Imbue. :tongue:
    edited March 2013
    braddkashh wrote: »
    Straight wont be coming back. He hates the game without his FC build, he told me so himself. Same with DL lol

You never know...I still wouldn't be surprised if I saw them both back on till June or so...
    I said I'd stop playing myself after ego storm's nerf but...here I am again :D
    edited March 2013
    omg deedee help! need moar kool-aid!
  • prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You never know...I still wouldn't be surprised if I saw them both back on till June or so...
    I said I'd stop playing myself after ego storm's nerf but...here I am again :D

This game does have an awful tendency of roping people back in after they leave...

It sucks and rocks at the same time.
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
    edited March 2013
    What's wrong with these videos??? All blurry from the bottom n such, I dont get it??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
    edited March 2013
    pallihwtf wrote: »
    What's wrong with these videos??? All blurry from the bottom n such, I dont get it??

He's protecting his build and power setups. Making it slightly harder for anyone to copy him. This was obviously, more effective back before On Alert.
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
    edited March 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies -Smackwell
  • xeirosxeiros Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    He's protecting his build and power setups. Making it slightly harder for anyone to copy him. This was obviously, more effective back before On Alert.
    What? No. It's easy to learn every power a player has just by fighting them or in this case watching a video of them fighting others. You can discern every single power simply by watching a players buff bar, the enemies debuff bar, and watching/reading through the combat log. What heal did he just use to recover so much HP? The combat log will tell you. What attack just hit me for that huge chunk of my HP; I couldn't see it properly. The combat log will tell you. So trying to blur out your power tray in a video serves no actual purpose. You'd have to also edit out the GUI depicting your heroes current status as well as your hero itself. Of course you would have a rather bad video then.

Let me break down CO - 03-21-2013 B.A.S.H. Hero Games - Lucidity RAGE Quit :) and I'll point out every power and device used in his build just by using the video.

14 Seconds - Just by looking at his buff by we see that his passive is AoPM, his toggle is Concentration, and he's using a Dark Speed device for his current travel power. He also uses Conviction here which like the others is shown on his buff bar.

15 Seconds - We see him queue up Sonic Device on you guessed it, his buff bar. This is also the point in which he shifts from DS to a variant of Acrobatics/Athletics. Though like all travel powers there is normally a buff icon sometimes they don't show. We can tell which one it is then due to it's animation and movement ability.

17 Seconds - We see MSA activate on his buff bar due to the earlier Conviction.

19 Seconds - He uses Ebon Ruin. This can be seen both from the visual effect of the power as well as the unique debuff icon that appears on the affected target.

21 Seconds - He uses Void Shift with the CC and Emerging Nightmares advantages. This can be discerned by it's visual effect and the fact that both the CC and fear debuffs appear on the enemies debuff bar.

29 Seconds - He uses an Ice Grenade. This device has a unique animation unlike any other power or device in the game. Though the target dies at this point, it also leaves an ice hold debuff icon on the target

38 Seconds - He used Bionic Shielding. How can you tell? Take a wild guess ... buff bar ... yeah.

1 Minute 4 seconds - He uses either Hurl or Omicron Induced Strength. Since they both have the same animation, the combat log will reveal which one a player is using.

1 Minute 18 seconds - He uses Force Detonation. This power has a unique animation and is instantly recognizable, but when you aren't sure what power someone just used on you where do you look? The combat log.

1 Minute 25 Seconds - He uses Masterful Dodge. Buff Bar.

1 Minute 35 Seconds - He uses Ego Surge with Nimble Mind. DAT BUFF BAH! Both Ego Surge itself and Nimble mind are represented by the same icon so it shows up twice.

1 Minute 39-40 Seconds - He uses his energy builder, Particle Rifle. The animation and blue numbers may or may not be a dead giveaway.

1 Minute 57 seconds - He uses Ascension - If the Sprouting wings visual effect or the flying around don't tip you off, the icon on the buff bar certainly will.
    edited March 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies -Smackwell
    edited March 2013
    Kay, xeir, you proved your point and Mal knows it, I have personally read myself that he understands while it is not impossible, nor even remotely hard to figure out every power he has, he's just making it harder to do so.

Yes, someone with your amount of experience probably figured out his whole powertray in under 3 minutes, but someone unfamiliar with the power systems, i.e., someone who'd need to copybuild, would not be able to.

With only slightly more effort, he could obfuscate his buffs and his opponent's debuffs too, forcing you to observe him ingame.

Yes, idiot me can't discern between xeiros and Shaguar.

Get different avatars, you derps.
    edited March 2013
    edited March 2013
    xeiros wrote: »
    ~snip~

over half those can just be assumed to be part of the build the second you see someone using aopm and ebon ruin. one thing sony vegas can't blur is common knowledge :biggrin:

• biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You know, the way you guys talk smack and insult each other in video names and descriptions... if it isn't taken care of, I'm going to close this thread and talk to turtle about what we can do to prevent this kind of thing, or outright disallow it.

If you really do want peace in the forums, stop calling other players out in your links. It's all very petty.
    biffsig.jpg
    edited March 2013
    You know, the way you guys talk smack and insult each other in video names and descriptions... if it isn't taken care of, I'm going to close this thread and talk to turtle about what we can do to prevent this kind of thing, or outright disallow it.

If you really do want peace in the forums, stop calling other players out in your links. It's all very petty.

I didn't know you're a moderator for youtube as well. How do you have time to play games? As long as people keep name calling, I'm going to keep thrashing them in the HG's and doing whatever I want on youtube. It's telling you say nothing to a clear instigator when that person calls someone names every comment or two, slanders people's moms (lol, so juvenile), et cetera ON THESE FORUMS, yet even though my video links here aren't mentioning names, you are basing what I quoted above from what's on youtube? Get a clue. Not cool.
    edited March 2013

Yay I make a guest appearance, but the video is about Luci. AGAIN. WOW. :biggrin

Why did you have the chat toggled off?? I asked what the title of video was going to be :biggrin:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
    edited March 2013
    Yay I make a guest appearance, but the video is about Luci. AGAIN. WOW. :biggrin

Why did you have the chat toggled off?? I asked what the title of video was going to be :biggrin:

If you notice, everytime <insert name here> dies, they spam the chat with "haha's", "lol's" and general ragey remarks because they are a sore loser. :wink:
    edited March 2013
    If you notice, everytime <insert name here> dies, they spam the chat with "haha's", "lol's" and general ragey remarks because they are a sore loser. :wink:

According to this vid, you are no better. Seriously BRO. :biggrin:

It's fun to get some airtime for me tho!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
    edited March 2013
    According to this vid, you are no better. Seriously BRO. :biggrin:

It's fun to get some airtime for me tho!

Okey dokey. :rolleyes:
    edited March 2013
    We need more evil build!!!! xD
    edited March 2013
    I didn't know you're a moderator for youtube as well. How do you have time to play games? As long as people keep name calling, I'm going to keep thrashing them in the HG's and doing whatever I want on youtube. It's telling you say nothing to a clear instigator when that person calls someone names every comment or two, slanders people's moms (lol, so juvenile), et cetera ON THESE FORUMS, yet even though my video links here aren't mentioning names, you are basing what I quoted above from what's on youtube? Get a clue. Not cool.

I don't moderate youtube but if you're linking to blatant trolling in the name or description of your video, I'll start removing the links. Simple. Are the little pot shots really that important to you?

Also, I don't have the time to read every single post that's made. If there's a post you feel needs to be moderated, tell me, and I'll do what needs to be done. Again, it's simple.

And really, the last video isn't mentioning any names? Not in the description? Not even in the comments?

Clean it up or this thread gets closed and new videos posted will be scrutinized.

And before you start going on about me taking sides, I have no problem moderating any posts that you bring my attention to, regardless of who the poster is. And regarding the videos, I just want to nip this whole childish problem in the bud. If that doesn't happen, this side of the forum will remain a big petty slap-fight.

I'll take a moment to go through this thread and remove any bad comments. Up to you if you want to edit your links.

Edit: All cleaned up.
    biffsig.jpg
    edited March 2013
    I don't moderate youtube but if you're linking to blatant trolling in the name or description of your video, I'll start removing the links. Simple. Are the little pot shots really that important to you?

Also, I don't have the time to read every single post that's made. If there's a post you feel needs to be moderated, tell me, and I'll do what needs to be done. Again, it's simple.

And really, the last video isn't mentioning any names? Not in the description? Not even in the comments?

Clean it up or this thread gets closed and new videos posted will be scrutinized.

And before you start going on about me taking sides, I have no problem moderating any posts that you bring my attention to, regardless of who the poster is. And regarding the videos, I just want to nip this whole childish problem in the bud. If that doesn't happen, this side of the forum will remain a big petty slap-fight.

I'll take a moment to go through this thread and remove any bad comments. Up to you if you want to edit your links.

Edit: All cleaned up.

This is a FORUM. By definition, its a place where people can openly and freely discuss topics and say opinions and feelings and views on topics. Editing and censoring posts goes against everything a forum stands for and considering this website, and Cryptic/PWE is North American, goes against the freedom of speech everyone is entitled to.

All you do by editing peoples posts are put more fuel on the fire. Just because you volunteer to moderate forums doesn't give you the right to slap duck tape on peoples mouths. I for one will say anything I want when I want to whomever I want regardless of who likes it or not.

You want to fix the problems and issues we are having in this section? BAN THE TROLL LUCIDITY who is causing 99% of it. Otherwise STFU and let the people speak their minds.

All the censoring is getting annoying and out of hand.

We have given Lucidity plenty of chances to stop acting like a douchebag. Plenty of people have tried being nice to him, myself included, and he proved to be the douchebag we all know him to be. I think I speak for 99% of the the Hero Games section community when I say the kid needs to either stop trolling or get banned. Until one of the 2 happen (most likely the latter since he is incapable of the first choice it seems), I can promise you the videos, comments, pictures, websites etc about him will continue.
    edited March 2013
    This is a FORUM. By definition, its a place where people can openly and freely discuss topics and say opinions and feelings and views on topics. Editing and censoring posts goes against everything a forum stands for and considering this website, and Cryptic/PWE is North American, goes against the freedom of speech everyone is entitled to.

Oh, boy. You're going to take this all the way down to constitutional rights.
    All you do by editing peoples posts are put more fuel on the fire. Just because you volunteer to moderate forums doesn't give you the right to slap duck tape on peoples mouths. I for one will say anything I want when I want to whomever I want regardless of who likes it or not.

*duct
    You want to fix the problems and issues we are having in this section? BAN THE TROLL LUCIDITY who is causing 99% of it. Otherwise STFU and let the people speak their minds.

I know from your side it looks bad, but I've done all I can. Keep being so volatile, and you all might share something in common.
    All the censoring is getting annoying and out of hand.

We have given Lucidity plenty of chances to stop acting like a douchebag. Plenty of people have tried being nice to him, myself included, and he proved to be the douchebag we all know him to be. I think I speak for 99% of the the Hero Games section community when I say the kid needs to either stop trolling or get banned. Until one of the 2 happen (most likely the latter since he is incapable of the first choice it seems), I can promise you the videos, comments, pictures, websites etc about him will continue.

Your prerogative. Keep doing what you're doing if you want to be banned alongside them.
    biffsig.jpg
    edited March 2013
    Your prerogative. Keep doing what you're doing if you want to be banned alongside them.

I am doing nothing wrong so a ban against me is unjustified. Just empty threats. So yes, I will continue to exercise my freedom of speech and speak my mind. Thank you.
    edited March 2013
    I am doing nothing wrong so a ban against me is unjustified. Just empty threats. So yes, I will continue to exercise my freedom of speech and speak my mind. Thank you.

Just know that the "He started it!" defense doesn't work. He may have trolled for weeks, but every time you reply to the trolling, you add yourself to the list. And you've done that plenty.

And if you seriously think you've done "nothing wrong" on the forums, you're seriously deluded.
    biffsig.jpg
    edited March 2013
    Just know that the "He started it!" defense doesn't work. He may have trolled for weeks, but every time you reply to the trolling, you add yourself to the list. And you've done that plenty.

And if you seriously think you've done "nothing wrong" on the forums, you're seriously deluded.

I haven't been replying for awhile now actually. And I'm deluded? Besides disproving false claims and proving my own claims, tell me ONE thing I've done that wasn't justified.
This discussion has been closed.