test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hero Games - Post Your Videos!

Comments

• nesn00000nesn00000 Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    oobtree wrote: »
    My comment is also directed at Nesno who feels the need to talk a lot but post absolutely zero videos backing up his awesomeness... :P

There is a good one of me crushing your awesome range toon with my melee build in the last pvp tournament and you raging out. I would post the link for you but why even bother at this point. Stop trying to get the last word in with these weak one liners, I can do this all day.
  • oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Here's a video I didn't even make. **** Sucks (a video about above commentator) :biggrin:

Just trying to keep this thread about videos, xeno. Why don't you make a thread to rage in?
  • promnightpromnight Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Here's a video I didn't even make. **** Sucks (a video about above commentator) :biggrin:

Just trying to keep this thread about videos, xeno. Why don't you make a thread to rage in?
    "heh nice blue :P

Ken YUNoReadMyName 4 days ago"

Shut up, Ken.

@becca_black
    edited July 2012

It never ceases to surprise me the validation this group of trolls seek via the use my name and the measurement of themselves to it. If one of them wins a duel - it somehow turns into ?owning me? and represents a massive achievement to them.
  • xenomadxenomad Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Xeno u mad brah??????????? i think u need to relax and just chill home dawgy g yo...*pours one for the owned xeno* now be nice in the forums no need to be rude homie!!...now since im done going gangsta....HAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT OWNED!!!
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    xenomad wrote: »
    Xeno u mad brah??????????? i think u need to relax and just chill home dawgy g yo...*pours one for the owned xeno* now be nice in the forums no need to be rude homie!!...now since im done going gangsta....HAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT OWNED!!!

You made an account just to anonymously poke at another forum poster?
    Brou in Cryptic games.
    edited July 2012
    what would happen if i say no?
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You made an account just to anonymously poke at another forum poster?

That's right, quite ballsy! Aint even need to get attention when people are ready to make accounts to talk.

edited July 2012
    word homie
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    `∧_∧ Hey guys,
    ( ・∀・) this thread is for
    ( つ つ Post Videos!
  • promnightpromnight Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    monaahiru wrote: »
    `∧_∧ Hey guys,
    ( ・∀・) this thread is for
    ( つ つ Post Videos!
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

@becca_black
    edited August 2012
                          ''';;';';;'';;;,.,  
                           ''';;';'';';''';;'';;;,.,   
                            ;;''';;';'';';';;;'';;'';;;
                            ;;'';';';;'';;';'';';';;;'';;'';;;
                 rっ        vymyvwymyvymyvy、
                 ||       mVvvMvyvmVvvmvyvmVvv、
                 |/⌒ヽ /^ヽ (^^) /^ヽ (^^) /^ヽ(^^)/^ヽ
                 (^ω^ )(ω^ )/⌒ヽ(^ω^)/⌒ヽ^ω^)  ( ^ω)-っ
           /⌒ \   |   _二二二つω^ )(\ ( ^ω^ )二⊃ /⌒ヽr
       ⊂二(^ω^ )二ノ   /( ^ω^ )  ⊂二\\_/⌒ヽ二二( ^ω^)二⊃
           ヽ    | (? ._ノ ヽ   /⌒ヽつ  \( ^ω^)  |    /
            ソ  ) \\⊂二二二( ^ω^ )二二二⊃ ⊂_) ( ヽノ
           ( < \  レ?\\   ヽ   /   i ) ノ     ノ>ノ
            \|\|      レ  (⌒) |   /ノ ̄     レレ
                          ⌒| /

xD
    edited August 2012
  • extramofilextramofil Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2012

First of all, no one trying to gank you, secondly , most of the time i was killing my own people , third, gj farming the soldier AT that has no idea what he is doing, 4th and the last, you are the one trying to farm AE members as EasyWin (great job with trying to kill him as soon as he spawns) and Arkdeath. Yet, you are talking about it like you never worked with DC againts us because DL gave you a malvan piece for free.

Pathetic to see Spectre in a situation like this. You putting a shame on the name of Spectre.
    -Spetzii
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    extramofil wrote: »
    you are the one trying to farm AE members as EasyWin (great job with trying to kill him as soon as he spawns) .

He called himself EasyWin its just asking to be farmed :D

Malware is just better deal with it. I suck and I dont cry cry.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    edited August 2012
    Okay. First of all, Spetzii, shame on you for making this an SG issue. Bringing SPECTRE into it just makes you look tacky & pathetic. By your logic, you are implying that any member of SPECTRE who plays BASH "puts the name of SPECTRE to shame."

Secondly, I killed the soldier 4 times, twice were because he was attacking me first (auto-target attacker on attack doesn't lie) and the other two times were because he was in the middle of the chaos around me. I wasn't actively pursuing him, hence the term "farming." According to the scoreboard, he died 9 times. Clearly you guys didn't mind killing him 5 more times than I did, so it amuses me you even brought this up.

Third, the video doesn't lie. There were 2 or 3 AE members after me over half of the match. Actively pursuing me non-stop. That's what farming is. EasyWin was one of them. Since he respawned right next to the action, I made a point by spawn camping him that one time (which, btw, he survived so why are you butthurt?)

Lastly, quit raging so hard. How many times do I have to tell you I am neutral? All last night while playing BASH I was targeting not just AE members but also Dark Crusade and Zatzuken (and Mean Green a ****load.) Get over yourself, and quit acting so petty.

No where in the video title or description did I mention AE.

EDIT: I talked to Potence last night. Noticed he quit AE. He said it was because of how awful you guys are making PvP in CO these days. Maybe you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
  • extramofilextramofil Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Okay. First of all, Spetzii, shame on you for making this an SG issue. Bringing SPECTRE into it just makes you look tacky & pathetic. By your logic, you are implying that any member of SPECTRE who plays BASH "puts the name of SPECTRE to shame."

Secondly, I killed the soldier 4 times, twice were because he was attacking me first (auto-target attacker on attack doesn't lie) and the other two times were because he was in the middle of the chaos around me. I wasn't actively pursuing him, hence the term "farming." According to the scoreboard, he died 9 times. Clearly you guys didn't mind killing him 5 more times than I did, so it amuses me you even brought this up.

Third, the video doesn't lie. There were 2 or 3 AE members after me over half of the match. Actively pursuing me non-stop. That's what farming is. EasyWin was one of them. Since he respawned right next to the action, I made a point by spawn camping him that one time (which, btw, he survived so why are you butthurt?)

Lastly, quit raging so hard. How many times do I have to tell you I am neutral? All last night while playing BASH I was targeting not just AE members but also Dark Crusade and Zatzuken (and Mean Green a ****load.) Get over yourself, and quit acting so petty.

No where in the video title or description did I mention AE.

EDIT: I talked to Potence last night. Noticed he quit AE. He said it was because of how awful you guys are making PvP in CO these days. Maybe you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

AE didnt make him quit. Get it right, coPvP is full of children right now. Especially the Zatzukies.

And i didnt bring Spectre into this. Its just you doing that. The Spectre i know would stay away from this and never take side on this. But its clear you arent acting like a member of Spectre.

You were neutral most of the time. But the next bash after DL gave you a Malvan for free, you helped them fighting us. DONT expect us to forget that so easily. As you do help them on every occasion, i'll make sure we take you down on every occasion you get.

For nepht, not sure if i should pay attention to this troll who makes threads like this "nepht won her first bash \o/" , its been years since i won my first bash , please dont compare me to yourself since we are on different tiers :)
    edited August 2012
    extramofil wrote: »

For nepht, not sure if i should pay attention to this troll who makes threads like this "nepht won her first bash \o/" , its been years since i won my first bash , please dont compare me to yourself since we are on different tiers :)

Actually it was my gods knows how many bashes I won win .

I was actually mocking EASYWIN because he couldnt take me and had to team up with an inferno.

He tried to get the inferno to snipe me so I sniped his inferno over and over while shrugging off his attacks.

At least I am infamous for being Champions biggest troll ..I mean who dafuq are you?

Your poo on mah shoe thats who \o/
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    edited August 2012
    Nepht I appreciate you sticking up for me, but trust me, I can handle myself. I really do prefer this thread stick to videos of Hero Games. Anyone can contribute. Let spetzii continue to run AE into the ground on his own accord. No one cares.
    edited August 2012
    Nepht I appreciate you sticking up for me, but trust me, I can handle myself. I really do prefer this thread stick to videos of Hero Games. Anyone can contribute. Let spetzii continue to run AE into the ground on his own accord. No one cares.

Shut it spoon wrench! HE DARED TO ANGER NEPHT!! well actually he didnt he made me giggle in a way that only nobodys can \o/

Did I tell you about how much of a massive EGOTIST I am .

Also shut up :/

*OI PUT DOWN MY RUM ! :O *
    edited August 2012
    I'll come back this weekend to make that mean old Malware rage some more.

-
    edited August 2012
    nesn00000 wrote: »
    I'll come back this weekend to make that mean old Malware rage some more.

-

Cool. You're the only/last member of AE that I respect. Bring it bia! :biggrin:
    edited August 2012

I love this one.
    BTW, whats that blue object flying around? xD
  • wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    edited August 2012
    Hahaha fellow self toucher

lol... Perma-Ascension is the way of the future my friend :tongue:

changed my passive tho. turns out aopm really sucked in this build.
    edited August 2012
    Hahaha fellow self toucher

But it feels good. xD
    edited August 2012
    edited August 2012
    edited September 2012
    edited September 2012
    Stronghold Prison Champions Online 09302012(Warning... so long match even x2 speed)

In this case we had Solid Healer in each of both team.
    When NPC Gun Turret got immune, just path through them, take Consoles under control and keep summoning Reinforcements constantly.
    After reached enemy base and have opponent team Healer keep sticking for heal, target Healer first. Any Healer can't take 4 DPSs' attack in same time.

Sorry for not Healing allies so much in game this time, Healers have to keep priority in mind esp. on SH. Bosses, Turrets, Consoles and Reinforcements. We have to imagine whats happening where we can't see in stage and move tactically. PCs' kill or death doesn't effect win / lose in SH anyway. So don't be afraid killed in here. Just press [Recover].
    Sticking together isn't simply "team work" like UTC here. Move on each and sometime stick together, it depends on your own decision but don't forget, only way to win SH is defeat Bosses faster then opponent team does.

01:16 I went to enemy base and hit opponent boss with e-builder just for put pressure on opponent team.
    (For giving opponent team "A xxxx Leader under attack" announce) Some of opponent DPSs came back to their base by doing this.
    02:00 Yes I was almost killed. Awesome DPS! :D
    02:17 Straza Heals every Suppressor Tower so I can't do anything. I runnaway and went summon Reinforcement again. But all consoles where already under Hero sides control. Oh NO! >.<
    03:04 Hitting left route Suppressor Towers while Straza went Healing their Reinforcement. Chance! :D
    03:19 Yey killed all Suppressor Towers in left route, this means allies Reinforcement can reach opponent base.
    05:50 Went to enemy base again to make opponent DPS coming back to their own base.
    06:33 Control miss, press wrong button. xD
    07:04 Went to summon Reinforcement but marked well, so went to console.Luring Mobs NPC to Suppressor Tower, I like doing this way. :3
    08:44 Palliate!! xD
    12:24 Ouch!! xD
    13:00 Target ally Boss, take care Boss's life while summoning Reinforcement.
    15:33 Oops Boss almost killed! ><
    16:05 Almost lose. They had enough DPS to kill Raza in 30 sec, Raza's death nearly means lose.
    16:15 Ryder started use AoE DPS to both Bosses and I had to choose which boss to heal.
    16:30 Dr. Tenebrous was killed. >.<
    17:20 If they start targeting Healer(me) this timing, probably I was killed and they had enough DPS to kill Raza while I recover.

I couldn't see how went in enemy base at last part but I guess allies targeted opponent healer first and then went to opponent bosses.

This was so close match. Was almost going to lose. GG! for all. :D
  • secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    monaahiru wrote: »
    Stronghold Prison Champions Online 10302012(Warning... so long match even x2 speed)

That was too fun, too bad fights like those are a rarity. But hunting Ryder is always a plus =)
    edited September 2012
    secksegai wrote: »
    That was too fun, too bad fights like those are a rarity. But hunting Ryder is always a plus =)

I imagined and felt how you are moving. I trust you with offense. :D
  • igotbigdickigotbigdick Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    @2:06 in the video i make an appearance!
    trying to hit jewel with boomerang toss,
    Yeah too smart sometimes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Yeah too smart sometimes

That hit very hard and made me so impatient in game. GG! :D
    edited October 2012
    Watching ther healer do all the work to control the consoles was discouraging. I need to speak to AE about proper SH tactics...

-X

-
  • secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Watching ther healer do all the work to control the consoles was discouraging. I need to speak to AE about proper SH tactics...

-X

-

Can't really blame AE on that - I took down both bosses eventually, and while I got witchy solo, there was no way I was gonna get ironclad down with straza around without help. That and I remember straza, me, jewel, aret, and ryder.... and can't remember who else was in.
    edited October 2012
    10-01-2012 B.A.S.H. Hero Games PvP - The Way of the Homeboy

Spear of Triam (SoT) thinks they can handle a war with Altered Ego's (AE). Clearly they are out numbered, out skilled and out classed. GG's tho :biggrin:
    edited October 2012
    Healer battles require you too control the consoles. You have to zerg with multiple spawns of your own heros, maintained by the healers support to keep them alive. Once you spawn several rounds of multiples of 3, you charge. These tend to be the best SH's. People flying everywhere.

-Xeno

-
    edited October 2012
    Healer battles require you too control the consoles. You have to zerg with multiple spawns of your own heros, maintained by the healers support to keep them alive. Once you spawn several rounds of multiples of 3, you charge. These tend to be the best SH's. People flying everywhere.

-Xeno

-

Yup your right. If allies all take care about consoles & Reinforcement (3min 20sec cycle), game will go much faster. No Healer can take 3 sets of 3 Reinforcements + PCs reached in own base same time. xD

Squishy or ATs, that can't even kill gun tower, can do something here. :D
    edited October 2012
    No offense Mal and Xeno, but AE was outnumbering SoT by quite alot in that video. It is no surprise they will not have a chance to retaliate. I hate it when I see SoT or DC members ganking AEs or other players. I am just not so sure that the appropriate response would be a counter gank.

As for who started it, I have never really figured that part out. Speaking to people on either side always yield the same results. They were ganking my SG mates or they ganked me first.
    edited October 2012
    Yeah too smart sometimes

You nametag ...what was seen cant be unseen @__@&quot;
    edited October 2012
    No offense Mal and Xeno, but AE was outnumbering SoT by quite alot in that video. It is no surprise they will not have a chance to retaliate. I hate it when I see SoT or DC members ganking AEs or other players. I am just not so sure that the appropriate response would be a counter gank.

As for who started it, I have never really figured that part out. Speaking to people on either side always yield the same results. They were ganking my SG mates or they ganked me first.

I had just left the previous Bash where it was 5 on 1. With several other bystanders standing out of the way as they attempted to clone camp and farm me. I have a strict policy after I disbanded AE the first time when the community accused us of doing the very behaviors we now fight against. The greifing and camping of people in T4 PVP WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. I leave the game and come back to check up on things and I see Dark Future running everywhere, camping every Bash in a span of hours upon hours, every day. I had to rebuild AE after the decimation of the moral these people did and continue to do in T4 PVP. And now we see Triam running with DC and why? Because Aphrodite's ego can't handle not winning a Bash because He/She got focused because he/she was in the lead. When you are at 9 kills you better be aware of that and be aware that you may become the focus for everyone, that's Bash at it's very design. But what does he/she do? He/She goes and allies with Dark Future. Did I ever recieve a tell asking me to discuss the issues? I would of been happy to address his or her's concerns, no I did not. What I got was an immediate /ignore (like anyone else who beats this person).

So no disrespect back to you but I can't agree with you because then we both be wrong. Force IS the only thing these people respond too. FORCED to realize that for every action there is a response. The UAS used to be that response in T4, now it falls on AE and I will respond every time to anyone to any SG that thinks they will come to T4and perpetuate the standards of greifing we saw in T2 and T3 . This video is a testament to my commitment to that, if you think you are going to tag every bash, grief people and clone camp them, you better come packing a 12man crew. I choose not to respond most of the time with the full force of AE as demostrated in this video, could I? ABSOLUTLY, but we choose not too, but this one time it was about the messgage, "Knock your **** off."

Now I'll leave it with this, If anyone, anyone at all who has a Spear of Triam tag comes here to these forums, this post and responds with, this is an issue with Aphrodite and him/her alone, leave our SG out of it. I will wipe the slate clean an forget about your own actions as we know it was because your SG called you into it, do just that and I'll call this whole thing off. Until then anyone wearing that tag or a Dark Future tag will receive my full response in T4 PVP.

-Xeno

-
    edited October 2012
    I had just left the previous Bash where it was 5 on 1. With several other bystanders standing out of the way as they attempted to clone camp and farm me. I have a strict policy after I disbanded AE the first time when the community accused us of doing the very behaviors we now fight against. The greifing and camping of people in T4 PVP WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. I leave the game and come back to check up on things and I see Dark Future running everywhere, camping every Bash in a span of hours upon hours, every day. I had to rebuild AE after the decimation of the moral these people did and continue to do in T4 PVP. And now we see Triam running with DC and why? Because Aphrodite's ego can't handle not winning a Bash because He/She got focused because he/she was in the lead. When you are at 9 kills you better be aware of that and be aware that you may become the focus for everyone, that's Bash at it's very design. But what does he/she do? He/She goes and allies with Dark Future. Did I ever recieve a tell asking me to discuss the issues? I would of been happy to address his or her's concerns, no I did not. What I got was an immediate /ignore (like anyone else who beats this person).

So no disrespect back to you but I can't agree with you because then we both be wrong. Force IS the only thing these people respond too. FORCED to realize that for every action there is a response. The UAS used to be that response in T4, now it falls on AE and I will respond every time to anyone to any SG that thinks they will come to T4and perpetuate the standards of greifing we saw in T2 and T3 . This video is a testament to my commitment to that, if you think you are going to tag every bash, grief people and clone camp them, you better come packing a 12man crew because we are back.

Now I'll leave it with this, If anyone, anyone at all who has a Spear of Triam tag comes here to these forums, this post and respondes with, this is an issue with Aphrodite and him/her alone, leave our SG out of it. I will do just that and call this whole thing off. Until then anyone wearing that tag or a Dark Future tag will recieve my full response in T4 PVP.

-Xeno
    -

Thank you for your clarification, Xeno. Indeed when you are top of the chart you should expect to be ganked. That is the nature of the game. While being a member of AE I hope you pardon my lack of desire to participate in this war. It was never my way even if retaliation with force may seem the only way.
    edited October 2012
    Thank you for your clarification, Xeno. Indeed when you are top of the chart you should expect to be ganked. That is the nature of the game. While being a member of AE I hope you pardon my lack of desire to participate in this war. It was never my way even if retaliation with force may seem the only way.

I would expect a Member of AE to respond when another SG is intentionaly Ganking and griefing your fellow SG Mates. That is the expectation for wearing the Tag.

-Xeno
This discussion has been closed.