What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hero Games - Post Your Videos!

Comments

• Options
    prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well, Lucy has been saying the exact same thing though, Shag. Seriously. Read his posts, and then read your most recent one.

Guys. When you post on a forum, and you sign on, you know that there are multiple Terms of Services/ Terms and Conditions that you have to follow. Cryptic has made Smackwell a mod, and given him rights to delete what doesn't correspond with what they believe is bueno.

Smackwell gets a lot of crap for something he volunteers to do. Be nice to him.
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    braddkashh wrote: »
    I haven't been replying for awhile now actually. And I'm deluded? Besides disproving false claims and proving my own claims, tell me ONE thing I've done that wasn't justified.

Justification doesn't matter to me. You could be justified all you want calling people rude names, but it's still against the rules. And if you want an example, linking a person to that "Nobody cares" video that calls the viewer a pretty harsh word (I'll let you figure out which word that is) is breaking the rules. And you've linked that video more than once.

There's your example.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is a FORUM. By definition, its a place where people can openly and freely discuss topics and say opinions and feelings and views on topics. Editing and censoring posts goes against everything a forum stands for and considering this website, and Cryptic/PWE is North American, goes against the freedom of speech everyone is entitled to.
    [...]

Commonly held misconceptions about the right to free speech. The constitution doesn't protect you from forum policies. After all, if forum policies like the ones that every forum in the country has were unconstitutional, I'm sure at some point someone would have brought it to a courts attention at some point, considering how wide spread the injustice would be.

Freedom of speech only extends to what the constitution defines as important speech, such as the right to criticize your government without being executed. It doesn't cover bragging/bickering on a video game forum; no judge or attorney in the nation would take up your case if you showed up and claimed your constitutional rights were being violated by Smackwell.

Now think about what you're really fighting so hard for... the right to continue interacting with a forum troll who most everyone else is starting to realize is best just ignored. Like completely ignored in all applicable ways. If it helps, you could think of it like ignoring this certain individual is the "best build" on the forums. That's a bandwagon you can jump on, right? :tongue:

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    braddkashhbraddkashh Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Smoochan - You have a valid point. Noted.

Prankenstein - I am nice to every for the most part. I just don't advocate the censorship of the truth.

Smackwell - I am not the first person to post that link about the nobody cares. But your point has been made clear.
  • Options
    oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    haha... You're welcome! ^_~ See I don't hate everybody. ^_~
  • Options
    prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Smoochan - You have a valid point. Noted.

Prankenstein - I am nice to every for the most part. I just don't advocate the censorship of the truth.

Smackwell - I am not the first person to post that link about the nobody cares. But your point has been made clear.

I thought your argument was that you were nice to people who didn't pretend they were all that, last I checked, Smackwell wasn't bragging, making fun of, or otherwise demeaning other people.
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I thought your argument was that you were nice to people who didn't pretend they were all that, last I checked, Smackwell wasn't bragging, making fun of, or otherwise demeaning other people.

I wasn't trying to be offensive or hurtful towards Smackwell. Just being very forward and blunt about what he is doing in censoring peoples opinions. I do not advocate that type of behavior on a FORUM. Then again, my opinion has little effect and I am sure he will continue censoring and editing all he wants. Hence I ended the conversation.
  • Options
    pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BVIt20uiDE Mah first pvp vid, I made a thread about and there are some details.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    pallihwtf wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BVIt20uiDE Mah first pvp vid, I made a thread about and there are some details.

Thanks for contributing! :smile:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Whitewashing liars.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Whitewashing liars.

^^ Rage Trolls say the meanest, dumbest things. :tongue:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    hehe

All you do is lie... cause you thought I was doing just that. Then I started punching you... again. My fighting style doesn't really suit duels; that's why I did hero games instead. I no longer care what you have to say about it. I gave up on you after 2 posts.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    hehe

All you do is lie... cause you thought I was doing just that. Then I started punching you... again. My fighting style doesn't really suit duels; that's why I did hero games instead. I no longer care what you have to say about it. I gave up on you after 2 posts.

Stop trolling the videos thread. Thanks! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    geekdorknerdgeekdorknerd Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    pallihwtf wrote: »

Me thinks the music on this one is Dope :biggrin: . Good job.

"Quantam physics could never show you the world i was in, when i was 10, back when 9 ounces had got you 10" - Nosestalgia
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    hehe... you changed your name.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies -Smackwell
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Do I need [Cosmic key of Power] even to read someones post ? >.<
  • Options
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    monaahiru wrote: »

LOL, genius!

P.S. I'm done my farming in PvE. Expect to see me way more in your vids mona and mal <3
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,067 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    edited March 2013

heheh... reminds me of my "friend" who insisted that I buy him a key. I was going to give him the boot before that anyway.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Support Mentalist vs a Speedster

Yes it is a 1 on 1 duel! Enjoy :D:biggrin:

hurhurhurhurhurhur sorry I had to :p

Cool, thanks for contributing! :smile:

Love that show too
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    meow >^..^<
  • Options
    amyjiaamyjia Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Oh wow, I'm in this video, and not getting totally farmed.. Yay me!~:redface:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    amyjia wrote: »
    Oh wow, I'm in this video, and not getting totally farmed.. Yay me!~:redface:

Nice BRaaaaaainz! xD
  • Options
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Ah you beat me to it mona! haha good game, was fun :) Since you have it up, I wont post mine lol.

Don't put up the UTC. Even though we lost, I wanna put it up because it was such an awesome match until I lagged out lol.
  • Options
    stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Nice heals there! For the first time, I felt useful in a team HG...hehe Paragon, that SH afterwards was...XD thanks to me
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Nice heals there! For the first time, I felt useful in a team HG...hehe Paragon, that SH afterwards was...XD thanks to me

Yeah that SH after was super fun :). I got that one recorded too, I'll post it soon. So many videos to edit, AUUUURRRGGHHHH!
  • Options
    stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah that SH after was super fun :). I got that one recorded too, I'll post it soon. So many videos to edit, AUUUURRRGGHHHH!

Fun for you, yeah...Paragon must not be thinking the same, coz I kited deh boss like a pro XD
    Ggs however
  • Options
    wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Fun for you, yeah...Paragon must not be thinking the same, coz I kited deh boss like a pro XD
    Ggs however

LOL you were not the only who kited the boss, someone else also used crippling challenge and ran back out of the room with the boss tailing behind. But yes, GG still.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Damn, I missed out on a UTC AND KoTH? Lame! :frown:
  • Options
    wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oobtree wrote: »
    Damn, I missed out on a UTC AND KoTH? Lame! :frown:

Yes and I was the one calling out in zone and COPvP for people to queue :)

That's to get back at you for saying I am nowhere found in HG ROFL :P

The night before we had all the different HGs, UTC lava temple 3 rounds at least, KotH 3 rounds (but I got removed from map for 2 rounds), ZA 1 round, Stronghold 2 rounds I think and of course good old BASH as well.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yes and I was the one calling out in zone and COPvP for people to queue :)

That's to get back at you for saying I am nowhere found in HG ROFL :P

The night before we had all the different HGs, UTC lava temple 3 rounds at least, KotH 3 rounds (but I got removed from map for 2 rounds), ZA 1 round, Stronghold 2 rounds I think and of course good old BASH as well.

Lesson learned. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    king of the hill is the best mode (beast mode) ^_~

I was there with paragon as well... I'm glad he was on my team that one time ^_~
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies -Smackwell
  • Options
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    edited April 2013

This isn't a pic thread. Please stop, also, please stop instigating here. Thanks.

• Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oobtree wrote: »
    Please stop, also, please stop instigating here. Thanks.

Good advice.

One more video gets posted that calls another player out, and this thread gets shut down.

I'll no longer be editing any posts that call people out in this subforum. Goes straight to lock.
    biffsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.