Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20130110.14 PTS Update

13»

Comments

• Options
    maleb666maleb666 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    11 pages of ppl ranting about so many wrong things on this alert (lvl 30 alert, crap drops, lack of challenge, etc.) and not a word from anyone from PWE or Cryptic?? :confused:

Well, I think I shouldn't act that surprised, after all, they're keeping us in the dark and throwing some crap at us for so long now... :mad:
    eupmtpu59ppn.jpg
  • Options
    cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Stuff like this should be level gated, period.

If this statement holds true then I'll be bringing my level one into it and see how they help the rest of the team.

That said, I'm for level gating and for level 40 content. Not this crappy, auto-level to 30 nonsense.
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • Options
    elasmiaelasmia Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Cryptic........ why are you being dumb? same to you PWE.

You already have a lot of content for 40s but noone plays them due to lack of proper rewards. I remember when i managed to get a team together for terakiel and we spent a good 2-3 hours doing it and it was DAM FUN. I had a support toon at the time and in there i felt usefull my heals kept us going the revive saved us lots of times.

You have cosmics which for gods sake should be the hardest enemies in the game..... PERIOD. On top of the fact that people are soloing cosmics (again WTF) they drop ****......no they don't even drop that.

Nemcon is fun and has ok rewards but again it is easy. By all standards Nemcon should be the hardest lair in the game. FFS you have shadow destroyer and 5 nemesis + an army of alien gladiators. Up the difficulty a bit and increase the rewards slightly.

Also lvl 40 variants for low level lairs where?

I mean wth. You have so much content that could easily be fixed with some number tweaking and you let it rot. All content should have rewards based on difficulty and time it takes to do it. If for example gravitar takes 10 min and grants lets say 1000 Q on average then if TT took 2 hours to do then he should either have 12000 Q for a reward and/or unique and USEFUL gear specific to his lair (costumes should just be the icing on the cake)

I dont care about lockboxes. You want to take advantage of gambling addiction fine. you are not forcing anyone to do it so i have nothing against it. But please at least listen to players for game content. Take ur own decisions when it comes to the z-store but listen to us for the in-game content and rewards.

Also if you scale me to 30 one more time i am selling my account and never coming back. Ide rather support the guys trying to remake COH than you if you keep this up.
  • Options
    theapygoostheapygoos Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    elasmia wrote: »
    Cryptic........ why are you being dumb? same to you PWE.

You already have a lot of content for 40s.
    this is an out and out case of mis-information. level 40 players, compared to other games sporting end game content, have next to nothing
  • Options
    skcarkskcark Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm only here to say "I told you so" That this whole week delay was going to be BS. over 6 weeks for an overhyped event. people are bored now, they postpone last week to "fix the mission based on feedback". Nothing was fixed, they just add more things to anger us.

You delayed them from pushing the last build to live, what did you accomplish? Their wrath. That's how they "reward" us. They get made to postpone a launch, so they punish us for them having to do "extra work". Updating the game isn't extra work, it's your job. And i'm sure you can do more than just 1 minute missions per 2 weeks, you just don't want to.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    but other games also have more money and developers. im trying to point out things within cryptics range or resources.
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    skcark wrote: »
    I'm only here to say "I told you so" That this whole week delay was going to be BS. over 6 weeks for an overhyped event. people are bored now, they postpone last week to "fix the mission based on feedback". Nothing was fixed, they just add more things to anger us.

You delayed them from pushing the last build to live, what did you accomplish? Their wrath. That's how they "reward" us. They get made to postpone a launch, so they punish us for them having to do "extra work". Updating the game isn't extra work, it's your job. And i'm sure you can do more than just 1 minute missions per 2 weeks, you just don't want to.

Oh good lord, they're game developers not supervillains. They're making changes which to their view improve playability for the average gamer. As it happens, the majority of those on the forums (myself included) don't like some of those changes. That doesn't mean the developers are doing it to cause us pain.

Do you think the action figure is going to strangle us in our sleep?

Get a reality check.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Oh good lord, they're game developers not supervillains. They're making changes which to their view improve playability for the average gamer. As it happens, the majority of those on the forums (myself included) don't like some of those changes. That doesn't mean the developers are doing it to cause us pain.

Get a reality check.

"Who told you about the action figure strangle action?"

-PWE
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    elasmia wrote: »
    "Who told you about the action figure strangle action?"

-PWE

I would totatly pay for Action figures that try to kill us randomly :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You might give them a good idea.
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited February 2013
    Thing is, it's hard to be surprised with this boss encounter turned into another alert, but with vehicles.

Cryptic want's to have this piece of content available for as many players as they can, given that it's also for vehicles. Not only for maxed levels.

And problem is, that they can't make scalling to 40 level probably because they still can't fix this bug which resurfaced with Destroid invasion.

So there it is - autolevel to 30, a makeshift solution and the only reliable tech this company has now.

And in the end this event is doomed to be as popular as Sky Carrier defence.

But really, it isn't even surprising.
  • Options
    thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    edited February 2013

pssst they're in Finkle's Factory, Black Harlequin makes them :tongue:

And kindly remove the Auto-Level and have it an auto sidekick...when the team is formed, the person with the highest level in the group is set as the champion and everybody is sidekicked to them.
  • Options
    sphiersphier Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    They make vehicle-centric content for the 1% of players who actually like vehicles and waste money on them in the C-Store (for keys and other stuff). Or maybe they hope to make vehicles more attractive by making vehicle-centric content. I don't know.. I don't care either way. Not gonna play this mission at all. Gravitar is still more fun. And that's saying alot, huh? :p
    ---
    @Ysale ingame. I do RP and stuff!
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    somebob wrote: »
    Actually, this bug has been around since -launch- AFAIK. It's just that back then, the only mob that was an issue was the Mega-D.
    It was an issue for melee attacks against any of the large bosses (Kigatilik, Grond, Teleiosaurus etc.) if you had the Melee Can Ignore Selected Target option on for quite a while (during beta at least). You simply could not attack one of those guys with melee in that situation since you were "out of range" (more than 7 feet at the time) even if you were hugging them as tightly as possible. It was fixed iirc, by letting melee attacks execute (and deal damage) if it was done within range of the hitbox instead of within range of the centre of the target.
  • Options
    tacofoodsololtacofoodsolol Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Enjoy your new alert, that's most certainly all the content you'll get for 2013.
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Enjoy your new alert, that's most certainly all the content you'll get for 2013.

Don't say that....please...:frown:
  • Options
    crosnightcrosnight Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i still would like a few costume drops from the boss (cough cough his head cough)
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,605 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes, this alert should be level gated. Not for the sake of the higher levels but exclusively for the protection of low levels. How would you feel if you were allowed to get into Monster Island or Vibora Bay at level 10 and everything kills you over and over again? You would hate the game and quit.

Honestly this event seems like it would best suit characters that have at least 5 powers. Give the newer players something to look forward to when they reach a specific level. Nemesis access was restricted to level 25 and that encouraged players to reach a decent level to play it.

Make it level 20 requirement. Remove the forced 30.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes, this alert should be level gated. Not for the sake of the higher levels but exclusively for the protection of low levels. How would you feel if you were allowed to get into Monster Island or Vibora Bay at level 10 and everything kills you over and over again? You would hate the game and quit.

Honestly this event seems like it would best suit characters that have at least 5 powers. Give the newer players something to look forward to when they reach a specific level. Nemesis access was restricted to level 25 and that encouraged players to reach a decent level to play it.

Make it level 20 requirement. Remove the forced 30.

Sounds like a reasonable suggestion. We'll have none of that here, missy!!!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    keikomystkeikomyst Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Another one for the fire.

Being sidekicked down to 30 sucks because it kicks many characters' energy management and performance in the nuts. I hate it, everyone else hates it, put it back to level 40, gate it to level 20s or level 30s and use your skull level system. Everybody's happy.
  • Options
    gerberatetragerberatetra Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited February 2013

It's a bit early to be that depressing. I mean, we should get some new lockbox delivered stuff and maybe a new costume set in a year.

Here we are now going to the West Side
    Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
    Some may come and some may stay
    Watching out for a sunny day
    Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm

In game as @forgemccain
  • Options
    wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Devs....

you heard the response. It is time to quickly remove the autolevel 30 and release another PTS patch so that we can help test it before releasing to live. Or are we shorthanded again? It will be really bad to release this to live and even worse to postpone it another week.
  • Options
    theapygoostheapygoos Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    nice to know devs arent looking at the feedback..
  • Options
    edited February 2013

Get a reality check.

Is an action figure really the best you can think of to defend cryptic? "they're doing things which in their view improve playability. By doing everything people have been saying they dislike from the very start of this alert crap." But i guess as long as you think they're rolling out tonnes and tonnes and tonnes of decent updates each week then i guess the realistic people must be wrong to expect them to actually do things.

They'd been making changes to things that if they even showed any sign that they gave a damn about us, would know, no one likes the damn auto level 30 bs. Or they do know, and still add it anyway, much like how they know people want them to fix the costumes, but they refuse. Want a costume to actually work when it's released? Nope, can't have that. They scammed players when they sold nighthawk set with the hood that could work in any head type. The most valuable hood as it opened the doors to many new options, because previous hoods could not be used in the many combinations it could. Then shortly after they take it down to be as limited as previous hoods are. You would argue "Cryptic did the right thing, it was clearly to improve the game playability". I would say they just like to sell something faulty, so that after they make sales, they can change it.

And then if you make any attempt to have them change things, they either ban/lock your thread, or ignore you. I've complained about the hood change on forums, and also sent in tickets. the support team then tell me to post on forums, except no one ever looks at the forums. Not a single person can do anything because they don't even know who to forward to.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Is an action figure really the best you can think of to defend cryptic? "they're doing things which in their view improve playability. By doing everything people have been saying they dislike from the very start of this alert crap." But i guess as long as you think they're rolling out tonnes and tonnes and tonnes of decent updates each week then i guess the realistic people must be wrong to expect them to actually do things.

They'd been making changes to things that if they even showed any sign that they gave a damn about us, would know, no one likes the damn auto level 30 bs. Or they do know, and still add it anyway, much like how they know people want them to fix the costumes, but they refuse. Want a costume to actually work when it's released? Nope, can't have that. They scammed players when they sold nighthawk set with the hood that could work in any head type. The most valuable hood as it opened the doors to many new options, because previous hoods could not be used in the many combinations it could. Then shortly after they take it down to be as limited as previous hoods are. You would argue "Cryptic did the right thing, it was clearly to improve the game playability". I would say they just like to sell something faulty, so that after they make sales, they can change it.

And then if you make any attempt to have them change things, they either ban/lock your thread, or ignore you. I've complained about the hood change on forums, and also sent in tickets. the support team then tell me to post on forums, except no one ever looks at the forums. Not a single person can do anything because they don't even know who to forward to.

Yup, they changed a costume piece specifically to scam you out of money.

I totally buy that.
  • Options
    jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Just wanted to point out that you are sounding like a paranoid, pathetic jackass. I sincerely hope that you will find something better to do with your time than troll forums 'just to say, "I told you so."'
  • Options
    hocofaisanhocofaisan Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think you guys are looking at the rewards the wrong way.
    You can repeat this event multiple times a day!

So those 10 Rank 1 mods can be farmed and combined up into a Rank 9 mod in no time.

Think about it!
    POSITIVE ABOUT CO IN 2013!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    People bought the Nighthawk set specifically for the hood's unlimited use for any combination of costume pieces.

People bought the vehicle prototypes for its speed and for the promised bonus when custom vehicles got to live.

People bound Back Ups to single characters thinking they could use them all at once or at least have time to farm for more to get on more than one character.

People bought Hideouts thinking that after the base sets were released they can get true full alternate options for a lower price and soon get the extra rooms unlocked.

I guess it was all just miscommunication or omittance thereof.
    hocofaisan wrote: »
    So those 10 Rank 1 mods can be farmed and combined up into a Rank 9 mod in no time.

Think about it!

That's genius! That way players would rather queue for regular Bursts and Cryptic would think its a success again.
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think you guys are looking at the rewards the wrong way.
    You can repeat this event multiple times a day!

Think about it!

It takes 390,625 rank 1 mods to make a rank 9.

And that is assuming every single merge is successful.

=|
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    hocofaisanhocofaisan Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It takes 390,625 rank 1 mods to make a rank 9.

And that is assuming every single merge is successful.

=|

I dunno about you, but I play for fun. The rewards are incidental, and gainable over a lifetime of play.

So the rewards from this alert (not to mention all the other great alerts Cryptic has provided over the years) can be combined with other content rewards to end up as the the item you set out for.

I think it works wonderfully with Cryptic's "Play the game how you want to play" game design.
    POSITIVE ABOUT CO IN 2013!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I'm not going to say that Cryptic doesn't make mistakes, or that some of those mistakes haven't cost us (I added my own voice to decrying one such mistake in this very thread) ...I just don't think its fair or reasonable to assume malice where ignorance, short staffing, or bad design are more likely.

I'm frankly getting tired of this kneejerk paranoia from the community.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    They'll stop being disappointed when the Champions Online customers gets the attention, content and regular updates its been dying for.
  • Options
    somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    They'll stop being disappointed when the Champions Online customers gets the attention, content and regular updates its been dying for.

Exactly.

And why it (sadly) won't be happening anytime soon.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited February 2013

"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence"

-Napoleon Bonaparte (also Hanlon and Heinlein).

all the other great alerts Cryptic has provided over the years

Alerts have existed for less than one year.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Yup, they changed a costume piece specifically to scam you out of money.

I totally buy that.

Do you deny them ripping people off then?

when people bought it, they applied a non disclosed update to change it to be restricted. when people complained, they did change it back to being usable with everything. then a week later they did it again and restricted it quietly. If it's not a scam why would they change it back twice after people complained about being ripped off?

Every single time they released a new costume, there's always bug. and when people complain they fix it, but only a select few pieces, and sometimes break another aspect but then they will never look at it again. this is the first time they went back and re applied the change after previuously restoring it from the sale version.

If that's not scamming people, i don't know what is according to you.
  • Options
    enixonbbenixonbb Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm not going to say that Cryptic doesn't make mistakes, or that some of those mistakes haven't cost us (I added my own voice to decrying one such mistake in this very thread) ...I just don't think its fair or reasonable to assume malice where ignorance, short staffing, or bad design are more likely.

I'm frankly getting tired of this kneejerk paranoia from the community.

I don't know about fair exactly, but I feel by this point it's more than reasonable if not almost preferable to ignorance or bad design; they specifically adding one of the single most hated "features" to an mission that was otherwise seemed to be getting rather positive feedback (by the forums standards anyhow :rolleyes: ) If they are THAT ignorant of what the players do and do not like then I'm honestly worried.

The hood issue is an almost an even bigger sticking point to me it was a bug that had no down sides* people were actually thrilled at Cryptic finally giving them a hood to use on every head type and were eagerly getting it. With all of the negativity that tends to saturate this game why on earth would you fix THAT bug of all things when there are countless others that have been around for months? In that case I think malice is much more fair and reasonable to to assume than ignorance, short staffing, or bad design, mostly because I don't want to think the devs are that bloody dumb as to think that was a good idea.

The lack of content on the other hand, that is perfectly reasonable given the situation with Neverwinter coming out and the majority of manpower being sent there, it sucked but Neverwnter's almost out I think so hopefully we'll be getting some more people back soonish.

* there was around the time the nighthawk set came out another bug, the "missing floating brain" issue if that and the hood were linked then I fully retract the above statement I've never heard rumor they were but I'm putting this disclaimer here just in case I missed something

TLDR: I almost hope they're doing this out of malice because the alternative shows a level of disconnect with the customers that makes malice seem dang near preferable.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    enixonbb wrote: »
    The lack of content on the other hand, that is perfectly reasonable given the situation with Neverwinter coming out and the majority of manpower being sent there, it sucked but Neverwnter's almost out I think so hopefully we'll be getting some more people back soonish.

No one is justified using that excuse for lack of content. STO isn't lacking and is instead gaining headway. When STO was coming out Champions got a severe lack of updates in favor of the game and its repeating again. But this time STO isn't showing anything near as much suffering as CO is. And I'm grossly under-exaggerating.

CO is used to pay for the next game because its players are dedicated to its freedom and potential. When STO came out CO didn't get any thanks while STO got Foundry development. So can we stop using this as an excuse?

The problem is, Cryptic doesn't realize that Champions can generate a profit on par with if not more than STO.

Thanks to its track record, Cryptic doesn't know how not to screw up a good thing. I'd like to be proven wrong now. Please?
  • Options
    honestresearcherhonestresearcher Posts: 657 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    There is no justification for removing staff capable of creating GOOD content for CO onto other things, they could have expanded and trained more staff for the new game.

Fact is, when they removed tumorboy, CO died.
  • Options
    wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I dunno about you, but I play for fun. The rewards are incidental, and gainable over a lifetime of play.

So the rewards from this alert (not to mention all the other great alerts Cryptic has provided over the years) can be combined with other content rewards to end up as the the item you set out for.

I think it works wonderfully with Cryptic's "Play the game how you want to play" game design.

Why would anyone farm R1 mods to fuse when they can obtain r3 and r4 from burst and most lairs can provide r4 and up. However, if you do enjoy fusing R1 mods, well congrats and happy fusing.
  • Options
    honestresearcherhonestresearcher Posts: 657 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I should make a video with some hard rock, heavy metal or some other epic music to me fusing 100's of rank 1's into 2's.

Fun! not
  • Options
    darqauradarqaura Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why would anyone farm R1 mods to fuse when they can obtain r3 and r4 from burst and most lairs can provide r4 and up. However, if you do enjoy fusing R1 mods, well congrats and happy fusing.

Seriously the poster you are responding to must be high. Only a fool would bother trying to fuse rank 1 mods when every other rank higher than that is available via numerous other methods.

But if his playtime isn't valuable more power to him.

If there had never been a COH there would never have been a CO. :cool:
  • Options
    somebobsomebob Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    No one is justified using that excuse for lack of content. STO isn't lacking and is instead gaining headway. When STO was coming out Champions got a severe lack of updates in favor of the game and its repeating again. But this time STO isn't showing anything near as much suffering as CO is. And I'm grossly under-exaggerating.

CO is used to pay for the next game because its players are dedicated to its freedom and potential. When STO came out CO didn't get any thanks while STO got Foundry development. So can we stop using this as an excuse?

The problem is, Cryptic doesn't realize that Champions can generate a profit on par with if not more than STO.

Thanks to its track record, Cryptic doesn't know how not to screw up a good thing. I'd like to be proven wrong now. Please?

Exactly. Completely and totally. And if you don't believe that STO is still being worked on and by a ton, go look at their patch notes. They do a TON of things on a weekly basis compared to our jack and squat.

Our one dedicated dev and maybe one GM (and I doubt even that on both accounts) can't do anything right now.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    YAY! 2013 IS THE YEAR OF CO!

We have one mission/per month so far in updates.

GO US!!!
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • Options
    enixonbbenixonbb Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    bwdares wrote: »
    YAY! 2013 IS THE YEAR OF CO!

We have one mission/per month so far in updates.

GO US!!!

Don't forget the one costume part per 3 months we got so far :D

but in all seriousness it's like rather than take advantage of the fact that they're major competitor CoX went down and try an seize the sudden influx of people that would be looking to fill their super hero game void they've decided that "meh hero games must not be popular". I think that what's most frustrating about the neverwinter issue is that not only is CO getting even more of the neglected older sibling thing it's that it's getting that in favor of yet another fantasy mmo.

CO's only direct competition is DCUO and even with as much seething hate and negativity this game gets here the general consensus seems to be "but it's still better than DCUO.

Neverwinter on the other hand as a fantasy game is going to be in direct competition with WoW, the 10,000 ton armor plated fire breathing gorilla with laser vision of online games and countless others.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    enixonbb wrote: »
    Don't forget the one costume part per 3 months we got so far :D

but in all seriousness it's like rather than take advantage of the fact that they're major competitor CoX went down and try an seize the sudden influx of people that would be looking to fill their super hero game void they've decided that "meh hero games must not be popular". I think that what's most frustrating about the neverwinter issue is that not only is CO getting even more of the neglected older sibling thing it's that it's getting that in favor of yet another fantasy mmo.

CO's only direct competition is DCUO and even with as much seething hate and negativity this game gets here the general consensus seems to be "but it's still better than DCUO.

Neverwinter on the other hand as a fantasy game is going to be in direct competition with WoW, the 10,000 ton armor plated fire breathing gorilla with laser vision of online games and countless others.

Not to mention NWO is based on a version/system that even D&D is trying to distance themselves from.

So 3months:
    3 missions
    1 Costume piece
    and like 1 or 2 bug fixes. (Pick up and throw...cant think of another...)
  • Options
    sparhawksparhawk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    falchoin wrote: »
    Level 30? WHY???

Let us actually play at level 40! What's the point of getting to level 40 if 95% of the new content scales us down to 30? My desire to even test this is now nil.

So much for that interview where Cryptic supposedly listens to the players.

Ditto, boneheaded move by Cryptic again.
  • Options
    sphiersphier Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    bwdares wrote: »
    and like 1 or 2 bug fixes. (Pick up and throw...cant think of another...)

They fixed the pick-up and throw after -months- of it being there. And just when I decided to create a character called 'The Pantomime' who would have gone around and thrown invisible trucks at villains!
    ---
    @Ysale ingame. I do RP and stuff!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    sphier wrote: »
    They fixed the pick-up and throw after -months- of it being there. And just when I decided to create a character called 'The Pantomime' who would have gone around and thrown invisible trucks at villains!

I think it is well known by many that issue had been going on for months.