What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Transitioning from CoH

Comments

• Options
    lightslinger101lightslinger101 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hi all, first day in game from CoH and I've loved it so far, this game has come a LONG way since launch!

How should I go about recreating my main from CoH here? I'm Gold by the way, so ill be free form. As of right now I know NOTHING so I need all kinds of help.

Quick bio;
    Lightslinger, wields and manipulates sunlight.
    Energy/Energy/Flight Blaster, all powers colored pale yellow/white

Right now I've made a version of Lightslinger using the Celestial (I think) Blasts and they seem to fit ok actually. Are these the best choice for a "sunlight" blaster? I don't have to stay all ranged either, mixture of mele and survivability would be great.

Edit: newb question - can we recolor powers here like in CoH? That would really open up power choices for Lightslinger's concept. If so, how does it work?

Thanks in advance for the help.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hi all, first day in game from CoH and I've loved it so far, this game has come a LONG way since launch!

How should I go about recreating my main from CoH here? I'm Gold by the way, so ill be free form. As of right now I know NOTHING so I need all kinds of help.

Quick bio;

Right now I've made a version of Lightslinger using the Celestial (I think) Blasts and they seem to fit ok actually. Are these the best choice for a "sunlight" blaster? I don't have to stay all ranged either, mixture of mele and survivability would be great.

Edit: newb question - can we recolor powers here like in CoH? That would really open up power choices for Lightslinger's concept. If so, how does it work?

Thanks in advance for the help.

A mix of fire powers and Celestial would work for that concept and yes you can color your powers.

Press ya P button get your powers up then click the little box next to what power you want to change then BAMO pick your color.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    ahgrlvlahgrlvl Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Quick bio;

You don't have to worry so much about gimping your characters in this game. I would normally suggest not picking a power when you level until you start noticing a deficiency in a particular area. Examples...

"I can't seem to hurt them enough!" - Get a more powerful attack

"Why do I die so easily?" - Get a passive defense

"I can take some hits, but I can't seem to heal" - Get a heal

"That boss' attack is too overpowered!" - Get an active defense

As you play the game and pick powers that address your deficiencies, you'll eventually hit the max level and will have fun doing it. Just know that these rules do not apply for PvP.
  • Options
    nadialumanadialuma Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hello Everyone,

I'm Nadia from Paragon. I've been to MC quite a few times for brief moments. There are things I loved in the time I was here. Those reasons are why I've made the choice to return as a permanent resident. Of course the situation back in Paragon is what pushed me to this decision.

I thought I'd introduces myself to everyone and let people know who I am. I'm a strong RPer coming from Virtue, its what drives me. I'm not against those who do not but I tend to surround myself with those who do. In my time here in the past I found it hard to get things going. This is mainly because the difficultly finding the right RP environment. Since I'm here to stay now I hope there's someone out there that can direct me to environment I'm in search of (Not Club Caprice).

I love to meet new people. If you see me its okay to say hello (Millennians, and Paragonain Migrates)

http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=Nadia_Luma
  • Options
    zahinderzahinder Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Note that CO had power recoloring first. :)
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • Options
    gaelyn1gaelyn1 Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    And note that CO have lockboxes.
    Come on to gamble with us.
  • Options
    vampirialvampirial Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Guys I was a veteran In COV/COH on Union (Dark Ebon Spider) n I'm a veteran here if Anyone remembers me hit me up ingame @lord_spider, I can help people climatize to CO.
  • Options
    oneheadedboyoneheadedboy Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I figured this is as good a place as any to post this- I got my first 40 last night! Here are a couple of shots commemorating the occasion.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2h532bb.jpg
    http://i47.tinypic.com/1570l6t.jpg

Also more on topic, I decided that before I start grinding for good gear and mods that I would recreate my main from COH. On my third re-roll, I came up with something I'm content with.

COH look

CO look

Unfortunately the costume pieces available in CO (or at least the ones I have access to) aren't really able to capture the original feel, but it's good enough for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mutantplayermutantplayer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hi, new territory makes me so I am a little nervous. I was LegionAlpha on the CoH forums and I guess I have come here to get my hero on and have come to a new city to start over. However I am worried from reading many forums that this game is where City of was years after launch and then after villains where there was a dead period of no content. For those who remember in City of for me issues 4-10 were basically either fillers or zero content that did not progressed the story or made the world feel bland. As I said CoV helped a little but did not fill or give the rich content that it had now. I am ready to start getting into things, but I am hesitant because if it this is the trend, I really do not want to put my heart into something only to have it shut down again.
  • Options
    deathsentry2012deathsentry2012 Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I upgraded my account to Gold and switched my toon to freeform. Was wondering how frequent the opportunity to get a new power comes, is it every 2nd level or less as with the archtype builds? Missed a few powers in switching over and hope I can recoup them before 40 (am 32 now).

Also, as an aside, I do miss CoH greatly but am glad at least there is another superhero themed MMO to go to (DCUO - couldn't get the keys right as that seems to be geared towards a console vs. a PC).
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    One more thing, in CoH, I could hold down (if I remember) the page down key (or was it page up) and use the mouse to swing around to look at the front of my character. Can't find a comparable way to do it here unless I unclick the "always face forward" option which makes it then tough to fight...other than that, loving the fact that you can fire off more than 1 power at a time (trying a PA toon..energy management is a real challenge)...thx!
  • Options
    vitalityprimevitalityprime Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Good to know that a lot of CoH players are heading over here.
    _________
    VARIANT

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

-Abraham Lincoln-
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    One more thing, in CoH, I could hold down (if I remember) the page down key (or was it page up) and use the mouse to swing around to look at the front of my character. Can't find a comparable way to do it here unless I unclick the "always face forward" option which makes it then tough to fight...other than that, loving the fact that you can fire off more than 1 power at a time (trying a PA toon..energy management is a real challenge)...thx!

Just hold your Mouse Button down (the Right Button, I believe) while turning around.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    coulomb2coulomb2 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thank you so much for this thread folks! I've learned a lot of very useful things. Last month I recreated my namesake character, and have had a lot of fun getting him up to level 21. Granted, I then returned to CoH to finish out the end of the game, but I'm sure I'll be back come December 1st, and some of the things I've learned here will be invaluable in keeping the game fun.

Actually, I can't tell you how much frustration knowing how to 'turn in' missions without going back to the contact will save me. I really was getting awfully sick of having to continually fly back to them.

I'm sure I'll have more questions come Dec. 1st, but for now it's great to know this thread is here.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Deathsentry, you can find power progression here: http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Level_Progression

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Thanks roughbearmattach! Also, not sure if you guys are experiencing it but keep having trouble with getting disconnected from the server tonight..sigh
  • Options
    oneheadedboyoneheadedboy Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Alright, I have a question. My three month subscription is going to expire in about a month and I'm thinking of just buying the LTS before or when it expires. I'm wondering if I buy a LTS while I still have subscription time active, will I be refunded in any part for that active subscription time (perhaps in the form of zen, or just to my card?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bluedarkybluedarky Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Alright, I have a question. My three month subscription is going to expire in about a month and I'm thinking of just buying the LTS before or when it expires. I'm wondering if I buy a LTS while I still have subscription time active, will I be refunded in any part for that active subscription time (perhaps in the form of zen, or just to my card?)

Not to my knowledge. I know other complaints about the same have come in on the forums.
  • Options
    pokealypsenowpokealypsenow Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    CoH refugee here, too.

Tried out DCUO, and it took less than a week for its horrible UI to drive me away.

Looking forward to reading through this thread and learning.
    Born a century ago and preserved by the potent magics of the Pearl of Gilgamesh, Alastair Victor Croswell has already outlived his beloved wife and scores of other heroes. And yet, decades after he began, the Old Man continues to take up the Sceptre of Kings to mete out justice and protect the helpless as Lord of an Empire of Ideals: The Imperial!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    CoH refugee here, too.

Tried out DCUO, and it took less than a week for its horrible UI to drive me away.

Looking forward to reading through this thread and learning.

You tried DCUO and SURVIVED ... thats some hero stuff right here O_O"
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    danteandersendanteandersen Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2012

I bought my STO LTS while I still had a week or two left on my subscription; they do not refund it. I would say that if you can hold onto the LTS money and purchase a day or two before your sub runs out, do that. Use as much as you can before it runs out then buy it (unless they do an LTS sale since CoH closes 12:00AM server time Saturday, then pick it up during the sale and you still get a deal).

-END OF LINE
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    nepht wrote: »

Yeah, same here... I think I played for something like 8 hours before I got tired of it. Looks beautiful, but because it is set up more for console controller play the PC version UI is HORRIBLY clunky and unintuitive.

- END OF LINE
  • Options
    pokealypsenowpokealypsenow Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nepht wrote: »

Hey, I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER!
    Born a century ago and preserved by the potent magics of the Pearl of Gilgamesh, Alastair Victor Croswell has already outlived his beloved wife and scores of other heroes. And yet, decades after he began, the Old Man continues to take up the Sceptre of Kings to mete out justice and protect the helpless as Lord of an Empire of Ideals: The Imperial!
  • Options
    flashfox1flashfox1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This is another CoH 8+years player joining the CO community. I will miss CoX but everything must change ;-)

So now, it's CO and GW2 which are my prime MMO gaming apps. Like others, I tried DCUO but I gave up after a few days.
  • Options
    lokikinlokikin Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I bought my STO LTS while I still had a week or two left on my subscription; they do not refund it. I would say that if you can hold onto the LTS money and purchase a day or two before your sub runs out, do that. Use as much as you can before it runs out then buy it (unless they do an LTS sale since CoH closes 12:00AM server time Saturday, then pick it up during the sale and you still get a deal).

-END OF LINE

But what's the point?

You buy an LTS now, with time left on your sub, and you have the game for life. You wait until your sub ends and... you have the game for life. The end result of either action if exactly the same...

I would think the only benefit of waiting is for a possible holiday sale...
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    lokikin wrote: »
    But what's the point?

You buy an LTS now, with time left on your sub, and you have the game for life. You wait until your sub ends and... you have the game for life. The end result of either action if exactly the same...

I would think the only benefit of waiting is for a possible holiday sale...

If they bought a three month sub in September then bought the LTS in November, using only 2/3 of that sub before going LTS, they basically burned an extra $14 to go Lifetime. If they wait until a day or two before their 3 month sub ends, they got that money's worth. Why spend $314 for a LTS when you can get the full money's worth of that previous sub THEN drop the big money for the LTS?

Maybe an analogy would be a better illustration of what I am getting at: Suppose that you lease a car, but you had to pay for 6 months of the lease in one drop (much like buying a multi-month sub here)... you decide four months in that you now have the money to buy the car at the sticker price (a Lifetime sub), but you do not get credit back on the remainder of the lease that was paid. If you bought the car four months into the lease, you now not only paid the sticker price (LTS), but also lose that extra two months money on a lease which is no more (the remainder of the subscription), or essentially paying two months of lease OVER sticker price for that car. And in the world of cars, you NEVER pay over the sticker price for a car. Why should it be any different with an LTS?

I merely suggested they get as much value out of what was already paid in before committing to an LTS. It is up to them whether they want to wait or if they decide not to wait and want it now.

Of course, if they bought now then they would possibly be grumbling if LTS's went on sale during a period where the remainder of their previous sub before LTS purchase was still active and then they would be kicking themselves for not waiting.

There's good and bad in each approach; they simply need to decide which path they wish to take and be willing to accept any of the bad that comes with it.

-END OF LINE
  • Options
    fiskerhofnfiskerhofn Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hey guys. I am new here from CoH.
    I just downloaded the game.
    This is after trying DCUO.
    What is a good archetype to start with?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    fiskerhofn wrote: »
    Hey guys. I am new here from CoH.
    I just downloaded the game.
    This is after trying DCUO.
    What is a good archetype to start with?

Soldier and Unleashed are popular and with both decent DPS and survivability.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    rankailierankailie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    COX Player, been playing for a month now, this is my second go round on Champions, I tried it out during the beta and right after launch and just wasn't a fan. I am glad to see plenty of improvements, but I'm giving the game a fair shake this time around.

Originally on Virtue, I have the same global @Ran_Kailie though people knew me on the COH forums as ransim. I am also the admin for the Virtueverse.net wiki. Many year veteran of COX and extremely unhappy to see the game go.

Edit: Also going to be happy when I can finally edit my avatar >_> I am gold but guess I'm still on probation.
  • Options
    deathborn92deathborn92 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well...Now that CoX is down (until perhaps it gets rescued (fingers crossed!)), I suppose I'll come take another swing at CO. Got a lifetime sub to it way back in the day, figure that now's as good a time as any to make use of that...Mayhaps CO will be able to keep me around this time...Until we find out, thanks for the warm reception!

Edit: And for any other CoX refugees, I'm @Travern from Virtue server! Hope to see many more from there!
  • Options
    zazelbyzazelby Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm on a Macintosh, so installing the game has been an exercise in frustration today. It took me about an hour to get the wrapper (which was made for STO, not CO) to work with the CO installer.

Once I got that settled, I then waited nine hours for the Champions Online install and patching to finish. About an hour and a half ago, I had to stop the process (when it was at about 50% - yes, only halfway done after all that time) to free up bandwidth for an online radio show my wife does every week. When she was done, I resumed the patch, and the installation started all over at 0%.

... so far, this has been a frustrating experience. I was hoping to spend the weekend catching that nifty double XP, but I probably won't get to log in at all until double XP weekend is long over.

"It is unthinkable. But such is the nature of villainy, don't you think? To do the unthinkable, to challenge the impossible, to conquer all before you and make destiny your own." - Ghost Widow

And that's why I like villains.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Do you have access to steam? Because Steam will allow you to pause and restart a download. This should save you a bit of aggravation.

• Options
    zazelbyzazelby Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    jorifice1 wrote: »
    Do you have access to steam? Because Steam will allow you to pause and restart a download. This should save you a bit of aggravation.

I have access to Steam, but Steam for Macintosh does not have access to Champions Online. (This is another reason I'll miss CoH - getting it to run on my computer didn't require kludges and workarounds)

.... also, it got to 96.5% a half-hour ago, and hasn't budged since. Now what? :/

Edit: never mind. I tried to nudge it, and it crashed, and now it's back at 0%, and stuck there. ARRRRGH.

Edit #2: Okay, I quit and restarted it again, and now it's shot up to 70% in less than a minute, and still going. Maybe this time....

Edit #3: AHA! Finally. Account logged in, security code entered.... and now I'm going to bed, because it's 3 am and I don't have any time to play anymore. But at least it works!

"It is unthinkable. But such is the nature of villainy, don't you think? To do the unthinkable, to challenge the impossible, to conquer all before you and make destiny your own." - Ghost Widow

And that's why I like villains.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    zazelby wrote: »
    I have access to Steam, but Steam for Macintosh does not have access to Champions Online. (This is another reason I'll miss CoH - getting it to run on my computer didn't require kludges and workarounds)

.... also, it got to 96.5% a half-hour ago, and hasn't budged since. Now what? :/

Edit: never mind. I tried to nudge it, and it crashed, and now it's back at 0%, and stuck there. ARRRRGH.

Edit #2: Okay, I quit and restarted it again, and now it's shot up to 70% in less than a minute, and still going. Maybe this time....

Edit #3: AHA! Finally. Account logged in, security code entered.... and now I'm going to bed, because it's 3 am and I don't have any time to play anymore. But at least it works!

OH will give you a heads up on the patcher crap. When you patch your game (this WILL happen) and you start your game after the Cryptic loading screen your game will seem to be stuck on the loading screen. FEAR NOT! it isnt its just that annoying patch implementation crap we all have to put up with once a week. It could stay on this screen for 5 to 15 mins , so you best go outside for a bit and walk in circles till the game starts.

That saying once it starts the games awesome and you only need to do this once a week XD
  • Options
    obsidiangeogloobsidiangeoglo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Obsidian Operations SG on Liberty, seven years running, played until the very end of COH.

The SG needs a new home.

Now I'm dusting off the Lifetime:biggrin: CO subscription... 5 minutes ago.

Will this be our new home? We'll see. Teaming is one of the most important things in my SG. And we like the ability to team with 8 people. (Sigh.) We'll work some things out and hope that perhaps some revisions for teaming in CO are in the not too distant future.

It IS heartwarming to see some COH people here doing umm pretty much what I'm doing.

A hero needs to be a hero ya know.

Geo Glo
    Founder, Obsidian Operations

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Geo Glo - Obsidian Operations, Founder
    Heroes 7 years in the making. Heroes Forever.
  • Options
    wattwattwattwatt Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    @Death_Volt, refugee from Justice reporting in.

CoH was my home for 6 fantastic years, during which I gave CO a good couple months of gameplay. Really liked the change of pace, but it wasn't enough to keep me around for long.

Back again to see if this will be my new home after the untimely demise of Paragon City...

Will you take me back, champions?

-DV
  • Options
    necroxyd1necroxyd1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I realy Hope CO make Nemesis Online to honnor CoX fans :)
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ol' Scythus here, reporting for duty.

Currently patching the game, though.
  • Options
    sushieater1969sushieater1969 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    @Kiggy from Guardian server reencarnating in the CO universe!

I already re-created a few of my COH toons here on CO:

Gentleman Ninja, Sniper Priestess and Topazio. :biggrin:

I also created 2 new characters: Kiggy H. Gorilla and Candela Pura :cool:

My sixth character, Strawberry Cat, is based on my COH toon Blueberry Cat (Whom I intend to re-create anyway). :tongue:

I still have to bring back Taiko Drum, my main CoH toon tanker. I have to unlock his archetype (Invincible), meaning I 'll have to pay for it :redface:
  • Options
    sushieater1969sushieater1969 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    BTW, how can I upload a custom forum avatar? :eek:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    BTW, how can I upload a custom forum avatar? :eek:

Look for the thread about custom avatars. It has a link there that'll help you.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I don't know where to put this, and since I'm apparently incapable of starting a new thread for some indeterminate amount of time, I'll post it here.

How do I buy ranks or advantages? My character is at level 7, and I'm trying to buy a rank, it says I have two "advantage points" but when I try to pick it or pick anything else, it won't apply. What am I doing wrong?

Also, how do you join chat channels?

Edit: Belay the rank/advantage point problem, it finally went through after about a half hour of trying.
  • Options
    decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Another CoX refugee here. Decorum from Victory server and the Legion of Valor (since '06). Poked my nose in a few days ago and starting off with a Dr. Strange-ish Grimoire called Adam Arcane and a Behemoth woman called The Morrigan. I'm finding F2P to be too limiting though (yes, the dreaded altaholism) so I'm signing up for Gold tomorrow after I get my paycheck.

No real question, just wanted to thank you all for this thread and being welcoming. Be gentle with us, we've recently been badly hurt. :frown:
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    unclecozmicunclecozmic Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hiya, Groovemeisters! DJ Cozmic here, formerly of Virtue server in CoH and currently with The Cape Radio! What's this I hear about giant squirrels on Monster Island?? GAH!!!! :eek:
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hiya, Groovemeisters! DJ Cozmic here, formerly of Virtue server in CoH and currently with The Cape Radio! What's this I hear about giant squirrels on Monster Island?? GAH!!!! :eek:

It's what makes the coconuts fall.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    mightyelroymightyelroy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yet another CoX refugee. Several different characters that I want to resurrect on CO. I loved the insect style costumes on CoX but cannot find anything similar on CO, just that horrible insect head. Are there any sets with antenae, wasp eyes, etc on CO that I can unlock/purchase?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I saw some under the head subheadings (side, top, that kind of thing). If you're just starting out, though, a lot of stuff is locked out of the costumer until you get one character to level 6. Weird kind of gating, but then, you come out of the tutorial pretty much there (maybe completely...I forget).
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    pikabko1000pikabko1000 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Leaving City of Heroes Freedom as painless as possible? BullcraP bloody hell its too painfull
    Champions online is a joke. what I do need to do is download a mod for City of heroes
    Freedom
    for these functions
    A)
    archive all data in my hard drive to city of heroes Freedom including al the updates and
    patches everyhing and burn it or ripp it at 1X speed only I know 1X is slow. however the most stable way of getting the job done. any fater then I start making coasters
    when I do format my hard drive and reinstall windows I need something to isntall with
    this is the key to fix that
    \
    B)able to play City of Heroes off line. I do not want to log on NC SOFT ANY MORE
    online had been a pain in the neck for me dealing with NC SOFT WOST CUSTOMER SERVICE make there demands to kill City of heroes for what the South Korea market ?
    anti-American? South Korea got there own market. USA market should not get in the way of things.

B) able to level up to level 550 and have enhamcnets to level 553 in order to fight giant monsters solo

\C)able to change zones no problems
    D)I paid for the discs and man I will do with it as I please. when I paid for it
    Not een NC SOFT DOSE NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT I PAID FOR@!!!
    I DO NOT CARE ITS THE DISC SAYS NC SOFT ON IT> I DO NOT CARE
    WHAT I AM DOING IS STANDING UP FOR WHAT I BELEVE IN AND STAND UP FOR IT
    FREEDOM OF RIGHTS AS A USA TAX PAYER NC SOFT HAVE NO RIGHTS TO TAKE THAT ONE AWAY FROM ME AND ALL OF CITY OF HEROES CUSTOMERS AS WELL?
    its not only for my self its for every one to use what they had paid for
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    donald-duck-good-one-laughing-animated.gif
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • Options
    archivist7archivist7 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012

On behalf of all former City of Heroes players, I would like to publicly apologize for all and any comments made or to be made by pikabko1000 on those forums. Please do not associate this type of ranting with the typical behaviour of City of Heroes forum-goers.

On a slightly related note: where is the forums' "ignore" button ?...