test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 3/4/2021

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer
edited March 2021 in Release Notes
War on Peace Open Mission
  • Updated this open mission to use level scaling.
  • Added Ancient Lemurian Helmet and Reptillian Head costumes as possible drops from the open mission.
  • Updated the default drops to give experience.
  • Added Lemurian Sparks device as a possible drop.
  • Added a new boss to the open mission.
  • Updated open mission to state what wave you are on.
  • Krax now has access to the Aura of Radiant Protection ability.
  • Added respawn point nearby the open mission.

Midnight Depths
  • The next mission is available! Contact Ladyhawke to get it! Keep in mind the Midnight Depths mission arc has a minimum level requirement of 36 to pick up.
  • Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances you would not be able to get back into the Air Waves mission if you left the map.
  • There is an option to skip through Ladyhawke's dialogue in the mission.

Lockbox
For the next week the Collector's lockbox will be dropping!
  • Added contents of the Spy Lockbox to the Collector's store.

Nighthawk
For the next 2 weeks this event will be running!
  • New Mission: Complete the Who is Nighthawk? mission 5 times. Rewards the Blast Armor costume
  • Added Blast Bracers costume to event store.

Lemurians
  • Fixed an issue with the damage scaling of the Lemurian Ritualist's Hex ability. This ability scales off of affected targets. Previously it had no cap.
  • Updated appearance of Lemurian Golems.
  • Added new Enforcer rank enemy for Lemurians. This foe specializes in fire and ice typed abilities.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 631 Arc User
    Yayyyy!!!

Now what's this Lemurian Sparks device do?
  • wizeman#6286 wizeman Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Yayyyy!!!

0vQcWaU.jpg
    "The good... they do not know how close to evil they really are..."
    - The Overlord
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Devices. Meh.
    Would prefer actual Powers.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Just a Reskin of Star Barrage with different attributes
    yvl0MAB.gif
    also Bubbles Aura
    Added Ancient Lemurian Helmet and Reptillian Head costumes as possible drops from the open mission.
    On one hand I happy for the return of the Lemurian Helmet (Free costume during the release of Lemurian Invansion)
    But I hate that the Reptillian head is locked behind that OM
    dHBAtoA.png

Cool Lizard Dude​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Devices. Meh.
    Remember Powerframe revamps? Remember Archery being the next?
    I remember​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • thebluelinkthebluelink Posts: 26 Arc User
    It has been a hot minute since the last powerframe revamp, huh? I, for one, am very excited to see what "anti-archery rework" opinions will be expressed when it happens - emphasis on when - since I'm almost certain there'll be a few.

In the meantime, i want that lizard head owo
    nice profile picture bro
    avianos wrote: »
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Devices. Meh.
    Remember Powerframe revamps? Remember Archery being the next?
    I remember​​
    Don't think they'll get to revamps till the Serial Missions, which were supposed to be finished last year, are done. COVID probably isn't going anywhere with its predicted yearly mutations so give them till the end of 2022. ;)
    - The Overlord
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2021
    Just going to comment and say power revamps are on the horizon after the Serial story has been fully released. I know it's been a while.​​
  • doomedluke1doomedluke1 Posts: 118 Arc User
    The news look nice for me, who have been away from the game for more than a year. Also, the art team's been doing great with the new costumes, that lizard head looks really cool.
    But I'm still waiting for the Force revamp. 🙂
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Just going to comment and say power revamps are on the horizon after the Serial story has been fully released. I know it's been a while.​​

Pls be Earth, Pls be Earth~!
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    edited March 2021
    Just going to comment and say power revamps are on the horizon after the Serial story has been fully released. I know it's been a while.
    afb.gif
    War on Peace Open Mission
    Bug: The Open Mission button Dissapears, in all 3 MC instances right now

MC instance 1: The Score table worked perfectly but gave no rewards! I scored 3rd
    MC Instance 2: We took down the boss but the mission Failed?
    MC Instance 3: The Score table worked perfectly and gave reward!

During the waves, the weakest Lemurians (Troopers) are using GUNS! the same guns used by the Destroids! Is this similar to the old alert bug where it was using those lemurians instead of Destroit robots?

It happened again, I got no reward circle, twice
    Edit: 3 Times, i give up, it only gives me blue secondary gear

OH GOD! I FORGOT! THIS IS REQUIRED TO ADVANCE THE ADVENTURE SERIES! WHY!? The mission failed to complete
    When the mission is called By the books, I was expecting some library map!

Noticed there was an ankward pause after the boss went down, the OM score board started it was finished with Success, but without any of the names of the players they took place, and then it showed the list, still no reward
    Added new Enforcer rank enemy for Lemurians. This foe specializes in fire and ice typed abilities.
    Elementalist's Lighting Storm strips you from your energy, Bugs your block (just like Destroyer Commaders in QWZ) AND Knocks you down on a knock-lock phase... wow, what a deal

Once my energy hits 0, i cannot block, it disable it, same thing with QWZ destroits​​
    Post edited by avianos on
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    OM has the 100k score issue, even more annoying if to many people and or no team up option for it. Once again you have not listened to PTS and delayed it and overthought it, no no, rush it like every company does today even on games like this. And I not take your word for a power revamp by now Kaiserin.

I said it in the PTS notes already, action shown more words by now, I not believe you anymore. Just be honest with us for once how many people even work in this still at all, you can't blame COVID-19 on it since that state was already before the Virus. Again I not try to attack, i simply state how I feel and what my opinion is by now seeing such releases.

On the OM Score, i see not reason to have it in game like this even, it should be caped when you reach the max amount to get reward and rest should get score overflow basically that participate, we have this issue not just now but always, see Support Roles not getting counted in.
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    I don't normally do this type of feedback on the forums, but I do not like this at all.

Linking what has been solo content to an OM that is now much harder and requires cosmic level score requirement is incredibly exclusive to characters that aren't built for that.

Add the fact that a high player requirement for an MC OM means this will not see people playing it more than 2 weeks after release. On top of that, you've locked story content AND some really amazing costume pieces in an OM that will likely be forgotten once the serial is completed.

I can't support this as is, and it needs to change. Please, PLEASE consider changing the OM score requirement and dialing back the difficulty to make this more accessible to smaller teams! :(
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User

Given the less than stellar quality of the Serial story, might be better to back burner that and do the power revamps instead.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    edited March 2021
    In addition to the 100k score requirement, there's a bug where some people who meet it still don't get mission credit and the score board itself is bugging out in multiple ways.
    - The Overlord
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    Can archery finally be good?! FINALLY?! I got me an r9 archery mod just waiting for some archery.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • kronarg#8777 kronarg Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Scored 108k on my tank, no credit. Stupid to have such a high requirement and a 5 man OM (which can't use Team up) in the middle of a mostly solo quest line. I won't be trying again until it's patched

And now a dps with 238k score and not even a loot circle. STupidly I thought I'd try another character, definitely done with this now!
    Post edited by kronarg#8777 on
  • thebluelinkthebluelink Posts: 26 Arc User

Fair enough. People thought Eido would basically never be re-released, myself included, but he made his return eventually, so guess it'll just take some more patience for the powerframe revamps in the meantime.

Interesting things I'm hearing about this War on Peace O.M change though, guess that head won't be as simple to get as I thought...even though RNG is likely still going to be the hardest part as far as getting the drop goes ))):.
    nice profile picture bro
  • ashildr#7700 ashildr Posts: 1 Arc User
    Scored 108k on my tank, no credit. Stupid to have such a high requirement and a 5 man OM (which can't use Team up) in the middle of a mostly solo quest line. I won't be trying again until it's patched

And now a dps with 238k score and not even a loot circle. STupidly I thought I'd try another character, definitely done with this now!

exactly that! more than 6 times, scored 2nd or 3rd with more than 150k-180k, no reward, no credit. not gonna try again until they acknowledge the bug and fix it.
    Hey all, the open mission is using an old scoring system, which is a bit strange with how it gives credit. We'll have a fix for it tomorrow.​​
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    Are you going to fix the over-clocked damage mechanics of the MOBs while you are at it?
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    I know the OM is and should be a bigger priority, but collector's lockbox? Now? After the new lockbox? Did someone wake up one morning and go 'oh, we forgot to do a collector's week'?
  • redcastle56redcastle56 Posts: 133 Arc User
    Wait, the new overpowered war on peace is also the next installment of the serial? I gotta throw a flag on that one. A few flags. I take back my previous supportive comments.
    1: A mostly solo-able storyline shouldn't have a grossly overpowered OM in the middle of it. Its gonna kill repeatability to have to try to get people to do it again
    2: I thought the serial was mostly new content? was there really a need to recycle this?
    3: that was my favorite place to farm lemurians. No more. Bummer.

• n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    At the very least, the OM should be tuned to a 3-man difficulty level. Also, the massively overpowered trap, lock, and kill combos need to be neutered a bit... Most ATs and many FFs are simply not up to the that, and with the spurious time restriction on the final phase and a boss with killer combos, a self-heal, all while a stream of difficult adds (some also with killer combos), the extra hurdle of nigh-certain death is a bridge too far.
  • jackieboy#3897 jackieboy Posts: 46 Arc User
    I am just going to say Thank you! Thank you Kais for the work you do! ❤️
    Release Notes 3/5/2021
    War on Peace
    • Fixed an issue where the open mission wasn't crediting players based on a minimum score.
    ​​
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 631 Arc User
    Thank you! I look forward to giving this OM a try!

Love the look of the Lemurian Sparks device and the bubbles aura too btw :)
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    Thank you for fixing the credit bug. Please also consider the feedback given here and on the PTS pages about adjusting the difficulty of this OM.
  • hallsofwallshallsofwalls Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    There seem to be some issues with the latest batch of account-wide lockbox unlocks.

The perk for unlocking 5x Finger Guns emotes, "Snappy", was already a title for unlocking the Finger Snap emote on a character. Characters with both unlocked have two identical Snappy titles to choose from.

The perk for 3x Light Show transformations, "Light Show", only gives the new title. It doesn't actually grant the Light Show transformation, or the dance_lightshow and dance_lightshow_short emotes that characters get from using the unlock item.

I haven't obtained any of the other new perks yet to see if they're working properly or not.
  • jackieboy#3897 jackieboy Posts: 46 Arc User
    Release Notes 3/5/2021
    War on Peace
    • Fixed an issue where the open mission wasn't crediting players based on a minimum score.
    ​​

Amazing job! Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend, can't wait to see what is coming next week!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Over buffing regular troops to the level of "superhero". Noice.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited March 2021
    Can't wait for the Honeymoon week of this OM! This is so Chaotic so far

I was right, when the energy drain from Lighting Storm gets you on 0 energy, it breaks/disables your Block and you get stuck to die by the extra damage! :| Just like Destroyer's robots in QWZ but as AOE with innate knock down
    please do something about this for both energy drain powers, this is sloppy

No Open Mission Perks for completing WoP Multiple times so far? Like the other Revamped OMs? Please add perks them for future

On small teams with few DPS. Ka'fel can heal way too much with his Rune and by Illumation, both working as passive heals! He went from with lower than 2/3 and HP back to whooping 3/3
    Both which cannot be avoided because he keeps standing on the Rune and Illumination is always on you while he is attacking

Here i captured it on GIF! This is how he heals from ILLUMATION HoT alone! there is no enemy around him who heals him with Life Essence
    d5h8m6D.gif

So we went from designing boss with Life draining healing powers which warm to just 2 passives which healing him for a big chunk of HP and cannot be prevented! THAT'S FAIR

Ao'Qephoth #2, Still no Team Up!

We need to talk about Ladyhawke communication window and how it awkwardly cuts half the dialogue
    xvvJdqK.png​​
    edited March 2021
    You sure he's healing from a Rune and Illumination? Don't see a Rune or Mend status on him, though functioning uniquely is possible. Someone in-game said that his Skarn's Bane is what's healing him, I see it for a momentin that gif. Has a full group tried blocking that?
    - The Overlord
    edited March 2021
    You sure he's healing from a Rune and Illumination? Don't see a Rune or Mend status on him, though functioning uniquely is possible. Someone in-game said that his Skarn's Bane is what's healing him, I see it for a momentin that gif. Has a full group tried blocking that?
    This gif was captured with Illumination! can't get to capture him with the Rune now that there are more people online

I was tanking him myself when I noticed it and we had very few people around who couldnt out DPS the HoTs
    He was using regular attacks while standing on the rune and attacking me while I was under Illumanations​​
    This gif was captured with Illumination! can't get to capture him with the Rune now that there are more people online

I was tanking him myself when I noticed it and we had very few people around who couldnt out DPS the HoTs
    He was using regular attacks while standing on the rune and attacking me while I was under Illumanations​​
    Ah ok, you must be correct then.
    - The Overlord
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Any chance for a way to skip the parts where Ladyhawke is reading the 4 tomes? Takes almost as long to do that as the WoP itself.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • redcastle56redcastle56 Posts: 133 Arc User
    There is a "Skip Dialogue" crystal right by the door in the library

Bug: Socrates still gives out the "Goodwill Hunting" mission, but talking to Krax no longer resolves it.

Bug: (I think) I believe the mission is supposed to fail if Krax and Eversol die, But there appears to be a condition where they die and the mission continues. I think it happens if there isnt actually a player in range when they die. ie after the waves start. You die during the wave, and Krax and Eversol are killed before you run back. Mission is still active, but they are gone.
    Yeah i missed the crystal the first time I ever did this mission, but found it the second time while looking for the Lore for the perk (it's down the bridge, on the wall inbetween the entrance and the first table)

Ladyhawke runs so slow​​
    edited March 2021
    Suggestion: Could you please give the Park this OM take place a different Area name instead of just being Labeled Downtown like the rest of the area?

Given the OM revamp and the unique map, it should be given a different name (just like Ravenwood academy)

There seem to be some issues with the latest batch of account-wide lockbox unlocks.
    If it wasn't of your comment, I wouldn't know they added more Account wide perks for Lockbox emotes and transformation >_>

Its not in patch notes
    Jazz Hands, Fire Spin, Light show, Orbital Strike, Power Stone, Take a Nap, Finger Gun, Suit Up and
    Lighting Bolt account wide perks have been adding for anyone reading this now​​
    edited March 2021
    Can we address several issues with this serial?

- The long wait time till it resets is ridiculous, it is ok for a mission as daily, but not the first time when you do it.
    - The long Travel time to the Lab and back to the docks, add them to the Crime Computer for god' sake, Catching a Wave and Dark Dealings at the Docks in particular, since missions asks you to go to the lab and not Ladyhawk, so Ravenswood and Ren Cen one not count for it even.
    - Handing in Catching a Wave at the Lab only to get A.P. Bio, so you exit the Lab only to re-enter it?
    - Catching a Wave again, in team it not counts the pearls as team, you need to collect individual, on top of competing with other players around those as well, because they are literal items you interact with and then vanish after for several minutes instead of just being an object you interact without vanishing.
    - The OM War on Peace mission is way too over scaled with normal enemies more dangerous than any Super Villain can be. Also, why no team up option?
    - A Mystical Visitor not often appears on a character, so you never get to the Serene Abyss Series, some of my chars not gotten it over days even repeating Death Rattle as daily several times. Just give it as normal mission to Ladyhawk as pickup and not this auto message thing, use the mail system for god's sake. It clearly not works well.
    - And not get me started on several enemies stacking debuffs way to high like Talisman which also knocks you out your block as well, making her fight a pain. Same goes for several new enemies doing the same now, see OM War on Peace again.
    - Also the New Shadow, new abilities are fine but the Immortals self-heal and knock back are way too overturned again, the knock reaches you out of reach even at times and their self-healing, even worse than before.
    - Also, NPC's can we buff Ladyhawk? She falls like a fly on every fight, why even give NPC's in a fight if they are useless and at worse only pull more as you wanted.
    - Unknowable, is there any reason to have another Object you have to destroy and not counting as proper Villain despite marked as one to generate energy properly? This was already annoying in the Mechanon missions.
    - And not get me started on several of those Super Villains having several Ultimate attacks. And those Sigils that explode and knock you randomly BEFORE they explode.
    Post edited by ansemthedark on
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    The long wait time till it resets is ridiculous, it is ok for a mission as daily, but not the first time when you do it.
    - The long Travel time to the Lab and back to the docks, add them to the Crime Computer for god' sake, Catching a Wave and Dark Dealings at the Docks in particular, since missions asks you to go to the lab and not Ladyhawk, so Ravenswood and Ren Cen one not count for it even.

There seems to be the underlying need to done every thing as quick as possible. I prefer the wait because it gives me time to do other things. Crime computer is a convenience but at the same time bad for open world because players will just camp in one spot. We really complaining about little things like moving from point A to point B.

The OM War on Peace mission is way too over scaled with normal enemies more dangerous than any Super Villain can be.
    - And not get me started on several enemies stacking debuffs way to high like Talisman which also knocks you out your block as well, making her fight a pain. Same goes for several new enemies doing the same now, see OM War on Peace again.
    - Also the New Shadow, new abilities are fine but the Immortals self-heal and knock back are way too overturned again, the knock reaches you out of reach even at times and their self-healing, even worse than before.

You're to play as a team though. It utilizes build with CC holds and paralysis. If you don't have one get a supernatural possession. This is my opinion but I prefer that you have to use a little strategy to bring down the Immortals.
    Post edited by metalheart#4270 on
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
    We need to talk about Ladyhawke communication window and how it awkwardly cuts half the dialogue
    xvvJdqK.png​​

Could use a more attractive window to be honest. I'm not a fan of the visuals.
    The long wait time till it resets is ridiculous, it is ok for a mission as daily, but not the first time when you do it.

There seems to be the underlying need to done every thing as quick as possible. I prefer the wait because it gives me time to do other things. Crime computer is a convenience but at the same time bad for open world because players will just camp in one spot. We really complaining about little things like moving from point A to point B.

The OM War on Peace mission is way too over scaled with normal enemies more dangerous than any Super Villain can be.

You're to play as a team though. It utilizes build with CC holds and paralysis. If you don't have one get a supernatural possession. This is my opinion but I prefer that you have to use a little strategy to bring down the Immortals.

The problem is how it is designed tho, she gives you a communicator, appears as hologram, so why can't I report all in? Every MCPD guy has the Crime Computer option I not complain about the travel if it would be a one time only but for something as daily it is bad design, the first time it would be ok, then the waiting time for the daily to reset.

It is not about wanting it to be done as fast possible, but that it is just annoying. And feels like you are supposed to get a vehicle or teleport. There is simply no need to spread this out as much possible. For something repeatable that is again.

On the Team play, it not helps there is no Team up option, on top of the CC you need energy most enemies immediately remove yours and knock you down or around or CC you yourself way to quick, there is no planing on such, it is wave after wave, not something you approach yourself to pull and plan. The problem is there are to many that do that, now just some specific ones you should look out for.

You can't plan such on an OM, it works for Cosmics and Lairs, you decide when you pull, not have a tower defense basically. If you defend such you are part of the problem and encourages people even more on elitism, sorry. This is an OM in the middle of the city in a normally low level area.

THOSE should not be endgame so much, it is ok letting them adjust level wise now but not like the Horror Event is. It makes people not want to do it and locks people out of finishing the mission for a normally solo serial.
    edited March 2021
    Well true, I was thinking WoP should need a bigger group like 10 players or less if there is an few geared. We have to count for all the lowbies. DRA always pulls a crowd but my problem is the drops for WoP doesn't really attract me that much apart from the XP. I just wait and see if it is adjusted in any way.
    'Team Up' button for OM War On Peace doesn't exist. And some chat mod sensored abbreviation WoP.
    edited March 2021
    Bug:
    Account Wide unlock for Suit Up Transformation doesn't work
    Account Wide unlock for Firespin Transformation doesn't work

Power Stone and Lighting Bolt Costume Transformation is currently unknown, if someone else could check it ??
    I have no Results for the Account wide emote perks neither

Account Wide Orbital Strike Transformatio does work :+1:

Please check every account wide perk unlock added in this patch again
    The perk for 3x Light Show transformations, "Light Show", only gives the new title. It doesn't actually grant the Light Show transformation, or the dance_lightshow and dance_lightshow_short emotes that characters get from using the unlock item.

and thanks to this post I dodge a bullet for now​​
    edited March 2021
    Updated appearance of Lemurian Golems.
    With this update it changed the final mobs at the end of Air Waves, one of the Golem is the Lemurian Golem statue instead of the Camera-golem monstrocity the final boss creates

It breaks the narrative aesthetic of that part, there was an enviromental story telling that Zorran transformed 2 tv studio cameras into Golems, now the Lemurian statue feels out of place

Propably bad tagging because they share the same name​​

EDIT: This is based on what Colour of Golems you will get
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    Goes to launch game see's it's updating... gets excited for the continuation of the solo storyline... reads notes... continues reading... heart drops... gets depressed and stops the launcher.

Well looks like the groupers got their way. Just another bullshit forced grouping mission in an otherwise fun solo storyline. This is just sad. No one ever does the other open missions and in a few weeks to a few months no one will care about this one either.

Why are the devs so interested in punishing us soloers? Isn't it enough that can't finish a lot of storylines because no one plays them anymore?

Ah well. Guess I shouldn't have ever gotten into this game in the first place. After all as the groupers will be quick to tell me... it's a fucking mmo get friends or get out. I don't have time to invest in friends I have a few hours to invest in something that is enjoyable and relaxing... listening to people **** about the game or their lives or talking **** about the npc's and the story or someones build is neither enjoyable nor relaxing. In fact if this wasn't an enjoyable superhero game that has excellent character customization I wouldn't be here and I doubt I'm alone.
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,386 Arc User
    Well, to be fair, War on Peace wasn't a mission anyone was using and so giving it an update wasn't a terrible idea, but including it as part of a "Solo" story line is pretty asinine.
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    I'm not opposed to groupers getting more content, in fact just the opposite keep them happy and away from me, but this feels like soloers are being told "Group up or get out." which is bullshit.