test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 3/4/2021

2»

Comments

• guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    mordray001 wrote: »
    I'm not opposed to groupers getting more content, in fact just the opposite keep them happy and away from me, but this feels like soloers are being told "Group up or get out." which is bullshit.
    I was agreeing with you, I was saying including a grouped mission in a "solo" mission seemed stupid
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    guyhumual wrote: »
    mordray001 wrote: »
    I'm not opposed to groupers getting more content, in fact just the opposite keep them happy and away from me, but this feels like soloers are being told "Group up or get out." which is bullshit.
    I was agreeing with you, I was saying including a grouped mission in a "solo" mission seemed stupid

Yeah... I wasn't trying to imply otherwise. Just kind of venting... and remembering another game where the dev's attacked the soloers by acting as if the creation of soloable content somehow took away content. Sorry if you felt I was attacking you. I'm just dealing with being frustrated and feeling as if stuff I enjoy is being taken away from me for no reason other then it could be.

I can't wait to be able to go out and not feel like I'm putting my family at risk over a simple walk.
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    No worries, I wasn't offended, I was just thinking that you might have misread my comment and thought I was disagreeing with you somehow.