War on Peace Open Mission
- Updated this open mission to use level scaling.
- Added Ancient Lemurian Helmet and Reptillian Head costumes as possible drops from the open mission.
- Updated the default drops to give experience.
- Added Lemurian Sparks device as a possible drop.
- Added a new boss to the open mission.
- Updated open mission to state what wave you are on.
- Krax now has access to the Aura of Radiant Protection ability.
- Added respawn point nearby the open mission.
- The next mission is available! Contact Ladyhawke to get it! Keep in mind the Midnight Depths mission arc has a minimum level requirement of 36 to pick up.
- Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances you would not be able to get back into the Air Waves mission if you left the map.
- There is an option to skip through Ladyhawke's dialogue in the mission.
For the next week the Collector's lockbox will be dropping!
- Added contents of the Spy Lockbox to the Collector's store.
For the next 2 weeks this event will be running!
- New Mission: Complete the Who is Nighthawk? mission 5 times. Rewards the Blast Armor costume
- Added Blast Bracers costume to event store.
- Fixed an issue with the damage scaling of the Lemurian Ritualist's Hex ability. This ability scales off of affected targets. Previously it had no cap.
- Updated appearance of Lemurian Golems.
- Added new Enforcer rank enemy for Lemurians. This foe specializes in fire and ice typed abilities.