Is this permitted? Are we allowed to express our disatisfaction with the direction the game has taken on the past 2 years as a form of feedback or will this thread also get locked and censored?
- I am not happy that we lost subscriptions.
- I am not happy that costume slots are now character bound instead of being account wide.
- I am not happy that LTS lost first their 100 days rewards and then the exclusive costumes that replaced that.
- I am not happy that LTS lost the advertised free character slot upon hitting 40.
- I am not happy that LTS lost it's advertised pidgin support.
- I am not happy that growth was nerfed.
- I am not happy that there is now a character slot cap.
- I am not happy that there is now a costume slot cap.
- I am not happy that lockboxes now drop costume pieces instead of costume sets.
- I am not happy that opening lockboxes is no longer profitable due to a) the introduction of Dual Stat mods and b) the continual split of vouchers into even more vouchers while keeping only 1 of them worthwhile
- I am not happy that vehicles are no longer supported and in fact it's been progressively made harder and harder (reducing MK2 to MK1, making event vehicles BoP, removing vehicles from Lockboxes) to get good vehicles or weapons, even when spending Zen.
- I am not happy that participation in events is now encouraged through increasing grinding instead of making said events more fun or engaging.
- I am not happy that we now have overpriced limited time sales.
- I am not happy that Eidolon of Destruction was removed.
- I am not happy that challenging content is no longer supported and instead time and resources are wasted on easy, sometimes soloable, content that doesn't even offer good rewards to incentivize players doing it (Destroyer's Lab, Death Rattle) and that feedback pointing this out is handwaved and dismissed.
Think I didn't miss anything. Post what doesn't make you happy of the current state of the game down below o3o