What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cat Map =^.^=

2»

Comments

• Options
    xparibaxxparibax Posts: 149 Arc User
    #35, i go off and find another and come back to it [ if zoning didnt work] and then its almost always there.

• Options
    aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    I forgot to mention that I made an update last night, merging the data from the wiki map in addition to some locations provided by a few people on the CO discord server. Color coding:
    • Orange: The newest locations, added after the numbered locations. For the time being, think of them as extras to pick up in case one of the numbered cats refuses to show, or if you got it already during the first few days when the maps were still emerging.
    • Gray: Provided locations that I haven't been able to confirm because the cat never showed for me. Sometimes, getting them to appear can be finicky, so just in case, I'm providing those locations anyway.
    • Other colors: Divided into sections for the dailies. :3

Also, I definitely want to thank those of you who are contributing/have contributed locations because it makes this whole thing come together so much easier and faster than it would by flying solo. I'll confirm and add these newest locations when I get on later tonight. :3
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    aesica wrote: »
    I forgot to mention that I made an update last night, merging the data from the wiki map in addition to some locations provided by a few people on the CO discord server. Color coding:
    • Orange: The newest locations, added after the numbered locations. For the time being, think of them as extras to pick up in case one of the numbered cats refuses to show, or if you got it already during the first few days when the maps were still emerging.
    • Gray: Provided locations that I haven't been able to confirm because the cat never showed for me. Sometimes, getting them to appear can be finicky, so just in case, I'm providing those locations anyway.
    • Other colors: Divided into sections for the dailies. :3

Also, I definitely want to thank those of you who are contributing/have contributed locations because it makes this whole thing come together so much easier and faster than it would by flying solo. I'll confirm and add these newest locations when I get on later tonight. :3
    I published a new wiki map this morning with, if I counted correctly, 78 locations.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    tempestorm76tempestorm76 Posts: 90 Arc User
    Aesica, this map has been incredibly helpful. Thank you very much for putting it together.
  • Options
    knazzirknazzir Posts: 37 Arc User
    The new Wiki map is inaccurate with the "can't be take it" statement on some locations because some of us have rescued those cats.
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Updated the map to reflect the current ingame map (the previous version was using an older map) with extra high resolution, which should make finding them easier than ever. Added some new locations and such too.
    • White circles with red outline: Bonus locations. Use them if you can't find a cat in one of the enumerated locations.
    • Red square: Location on the wiki that I have yet to confirm. No cat has appeared for me there, but I included it anyway for the sake of being thorough. Can anyone confirm finding a cat here?
    Aesica, this map has been incredibly helpful. Thank you very much for putting it together.
    No problem. :)
    knazzir wrote: »
    The new Wiki map is inaccurate with the "can't be take it" statement on some locations because some of us have rescued those cats.
    It's a bug. According to Kais, about 10 or so in the northern part of town are linked, so if you get one, it counts as getting all of them. I'm pretty sure it'll be fixed by next week's patch.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • Options
    aesica wrote: »
    Red square: Location on the wiki that I have yet to confirm. No cat has appeared for me there, but I included it anyway for the sake of being thorough. Can anyone confirm finding a cat here?
    I've done that one more than once. It's one of those where I have to wait for it to spawn after i approach the tree.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Hmm, since Ted Nugent is the Motor City Mad Man, and the Motor City = Detroit, and Detroit = MC, should there then be a song called Cat Map Fever?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    the Orange spot above 46 and under 47 I can confirm has a cat.
  • Options
    gerberatetragerberatetra Posts: 821 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Hmm, since Ted Nugent is the Motor City Mad Man, and the Motor City = Detroit, and Detroit = MC, should there then be a song called Cat Map Fever?

/e facepalm

Here we are now going to the West Side
    Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
    Some may come and some may stay
    Watching out for a sunny day
    Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm

In game as @forgemccain
  • Options
    akaara1akaara1 Posts: 174 Arc User
    I got all the cats today in grey in city center... I think they fixed it? Maybe
  • Options
    yeah Kais said she fixed it in the patch notes
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters