Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 7/17/2018

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    The Transformations in SCR and Questionite Store aren't as bad as I thought
    FAIR PRICE, 100 SCR is nothing since we have so many ingame features that provide the currency (QZone still being the best)
    please consider adding more features in NEMESIS and UNTIL Vendor
    Fun little fact, Premium Pack can also give acces to PTS Shard.

At least we can have more feedback in PTS now more than ever! (Still bitter about the growth nerf)

A Bug? A Feature? or perhaps an EXPERIMENT to see how much more Feedback they can get?

I'm all in for helping with the PTS feedbacks and report bugs before they go live :grimace:​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    alriialrii Posts: 63 Arc User
    wooo thank you guys for FINALLY allowing AT to FF conversion via the FF slots annnnnnnnd the powerhue unlocks via the VIP/Premium pack; awesimness

exceeeeeept >.> yeah, ppl who sub here and there or even involuntarily lapse are still not in a great spot ...so um, maybe a discounted conversion for their slots till-date or up-to-the-initial-announcement-of-the-premium-pack, dunno, something... coz there are subbers who have a bajillion charas and can't realistically expect them to convert all slots at these new prices; then again, i dunno ..the whole rent-to-play-thing was in effect

also poor dodge is still terrible outside the MA set ;.; i kinda gave up on using dodge completely because of that >.<

oh, and give the big-huge-giant players a tiny bone here somewhere... AND ALSO make them trip-slide like mama-dino when they walk while being big-huge-giants please >.>

but all in all gotta say the last few release notes were getting really downey... so all this lumped together is great stuff !!! (except for the ones who are still kinna outta options, but yeah; hoping they'll get addressed too in time~)
  • Options
    magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    exceeeeeept >.> yeah, ppl who sub here and there or even involuntarily lapse are still not in a great spot ...so um, maybe a discounted conversion for their slots till-date or up-to-the-initial-announcement-of-the-premium-pack, dunno, something... coz there are subbers who have a bajillion charas and can't realistically expect them to convert all slots at these new prices; then again, i dunno ..the whole rent-to-play-thing was in effect

Ideally Ex-Gold subscribers would get an additional discount on Freeform slot tokens. Cheapest FF slots are still £13 a piece, and I don't see many returning players being prepared to buy £40 worth of Zen to get access to that deal.

LTS is £90 at the moment, though. That is a tempting offer, especially if you've got a bazillion toons you'd like to come back to at some point.
  • Options
    LTS is £90 at the moment, though. That is a tempting offer, especially if you've got a bazillion toons you'd like to come back to at some point.

oh yeah i am really hoping that LTS sale brings back old blood along with new and fresh vic- erm... players... to help and guide... yeah >.>

fingers crossed for more bozos being present everywhere~
  • Options
    epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    As an RPer whose main character is a size shifter in concept, I'm indifferent. Yes, I like the visual aspect of seeing Atomac as a giant, but even when all the tools were in place to maximize the effect I never got it to work right. And I'm hardpressed to say I actually play the game where I'd notice a difference for Reciprocating not stacking anymore. (Hypocritically, I just did check it.)

What I wouldn't mind would be to either increase the base scaling of the devices (Shrinker, too!) or... maybe an Ultimate where a hero can grow huge for one attack?
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
  • Options
    New Power: Last Stand
    • Supernatural Bestial Framework
    • Active Defense/Self Rez
    • Can only be used when defeated.
    • Fully restores your health, gives you a health boost, damage resistance and a massive amount of regeneration for 15 seconds.
    • This regeneration is different from regular healing, and isn't affected by any outside effects.
    • After 15 seconds, your health is dramatically reduced. For the next 10 seconds you cannot be healed and cannot use any active defenses.
    • Places other Self Rezzes and Active Defenses on cooldown.
    • Advantage (2): Grants a large amount of threat generation while active.
    • Advantage (2): Reduces the amount of time you are immune to healing.

ummm, i just had to look at this like thrice >.> either this thing is very situational or one of those weird non-choice powers
    even without the threat advantage it doesn't seem to serve a real defensive purpose compared to the others

also, you guys >.< stahp the feeding!!!
  • Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    alrii wrote: »
    New Power: Last Stand
    • Supernatural Bestial Framework
    • Active Defense/Self Rez
    • Can only be used when defeated.
    • Fully restores your health, gives you a health boost, damage resistance and a massive amount of regeneration for 15 seconds.
    • This regeneration is different from regular healing, and isn't affected by any outside effects.
    • After 15 seconds, your health is dramatically reduced. For the next 10 seconds you cannot be healed and cannot use any active defenses.
    • Places other Self Rezzes and Active Defenses on cooldown.
    • Advantage (2): Grants a large amount of threat generation while active.
    • Advantage (2): Reduces the amount of time you are immune to healing.

ummm, i just had to look at this like thrice >.> either this thing is very situational or one of those weird non-choice powers
    even without the threat advantage it doesn't seem to serve a real defensive purpose compared to the others

Yeah most folks shared this same view on the PTS thread.

Bottomline on a Tank any other self rez would be more useful and benefitial than this in any situation.

It might hold some niche on DPS (ie. tank and healer dies, you self rez and draw aggro while invulnerable to allow healer to self rez and rez tank, then you proceed to die), or on healer (self rez, take advantage of the invulnerable time to fix whatever chaotic situation arrised while you dead).

Someone should test if Gold sub devices still bypass the no healing though.​​
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    Good job on the Freeform conversion of an existing character. And on lowering the price for the Freeform slot.

I won't miss the "free slot for hitting 40" thing personally; I used to have to force a toon to 40 for a free slot, which came easily only with Chaingang and Happifun. Now I can buy up to five per month with my stipend, because character slots have become stupid cheap. :smile:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    lezard21 wrote: »
    Bottomline on a Tank any other self rez would be more useful and benefitial than this in any situation.

It might hold some niche on DPS (ie. tank and healer dies, you self rez and draw aggro while invulnerable to allow healer to self rez and rez tank, then you proceed to die), or on healer (self rez, take advantage of the invulnerable time to fix whatever chaotic situation arrised while you dead).​​

ooh a healer taking it kinda makes sense, lotsa heals tend to draw a lot of immediate attention allowing someone else to res the tank but yeah i really don't see a tank making use of it in something... crowded really like TA or StE >.<

but i wanna believe they have some sneaky reason / future thingy planned where this weird setup seems sorta tempting >.> totally conspiracy theorizing here
    Someone should test if Gold sub devices still bypass the no healing though.​​

ack... that... hopefully isn't/won't be a thing >.>
  • Options
    On another topic, what will happen to Gold Subs with 100 toons or above the cap? They can't purchase any additional slots to convert their toons into FF once their sub lapses.​​
  • Options
    On another topic, what will happen to Gold Subs with 100 toons or above the cap? They can't purchase any additional slots to convert their toons into FF once their sub lapses.​​
    Not every edge case can be covered - and if you're monthly and have over 100 toons, you sure sound like an edge case to me. Why make that many toons without going LTS? Financially speaking, I can't see the sense.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

• Options
    gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
    And Giant concepts are fully ruined... Great.

But great changes to Single Blade though! And the premium pack/Freeform conversion!​​
  • Options
    xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    Not every edge case can be covered - and if you're monthly and have over 100 toons, you sure sound like an edge case to me. Why make that many toons without going LTS? Financially speaking, I can't see the sense.

Could be over the course of multiple years/off and on deal? I mean I have 40 40s over ~7-8 years. Granted, this was with a 3 year break though.
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • Options
    Love the single blade changes, the new transformations, the premium pack is good, and the freeform conversion certainly helps, the lifetime sale is good too, this isn't 'great' and isn't grandfathering in subs (or awarding people conversion tokens for each gold toon they had atleast) but it certainly softens the punch from the unavoidable sub removal.

my only concern tbh is the 'can't be dodged' on the last 2 hits in reaper's embrace advantage, i think it's really OP, they should be dodged the damage is quite alot honestly

• Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    nvm
    Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Freeform Character conversion
    • Silver players who have a unused Freeform Character Slot from purchasing one in the ZEN store can choose to use up that slot to convert a Standard character into a Freeform character.
    • Doing this conversion will cause the unused Freeform Slot to become a Standard Character Slot.
    • To clear up any confusion, doing this conversion will not cause you to lose an empty character slot, but will use up the Freeform aspect of the slot.
    • The character that is converted will be sent to the powerhouse and have their powers reset.
    • This can only be done on Silver accounts, and will not be an option if you are Gold or Lifetime.
    • You can access this option via the character select screen, but you must have purchased a Freeform Character Slot prior to using the option.

So assuming this means that this can be used to convert a previous Gold slot to a FF slot ( cause I guess Gold subber slots are still technically standard character slots, or become so after the sub ends ), the price they settled on for that conversion for people who let their sub lapse is the price of a FF slot. Higher than I would have gone personally, but I guess this is what it is. I'd ask for modifications or some sort of deal for long time subbers, but my guess is that this is set in stone and we won't see anymore changes. Any sort of great deal we could have thought up would be something they would have thought of already and rejected anyway. I'm kinda lukewarm here, anyone with a ton of characters who actually actively used them is gonna be spending a long time getting them back if their sub has to lapse for some reason, but they will be able to get them back and that's what matters most.

There might be an issue with this, but I don't know if it's an issue yet so I'll just ask this: Do inaccessible lapsed Gold Sub character slots count towards the character limit? If they don't, then no issue. If they do, then that's an issue for anyone who has characters past half the limit since they won't be able to buy enough FF slots to convert them all. People past the limit wouldn't be able to convert any. I think most people with that many characters are probably LTS anyway, but there's a possibility some aren't ( though right now the sensible thing for those people to do is take advantage of the LTS sale, but that's not going on forever ).

60% LTS sale though! If someone is feeling """"""sticker shock""""" with that then they can just go stuff themselves in a garbage chute, lol​​
  • Options
    moira66moira66 Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    So I am gold subscriber and you went ahead and did this anyways regardless of all the dissent. The one thing you DID NOT do was release the news on the arc home page to make sure subscribers had to actually look for the change. I have been a gold member for over six years. A few questions that decide everything for me...

Do existing gold subscribers still get access to new archetypes like samurai?

Do existing gold subscribers characters still get a new ff slot at level 40?

I bet both of those answers are no and this was the same big FU that you tried pulling before, except this time with less fanfare to avoid an outcry. If so, those are despicable tactics, but predictable. I was waiting for them to happen. Please prove a champions fan ( For Now ) wrong.
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    You only get one free character slot at 40 per account now. It sucks, but they also reduced the price of character slots drastically. You can get one for 100 zen or five for I think 400 zen? Something like that. Even if you don't want to spend your stipend on them they're low enough price that getting new slots with Questionite is a viable option.

I hate to see the free character slots go because unlocking them was my big carrot-on-the-stick but the drastically discounted character slots makes up for it, in my opinion.

And yeah as a subscriber you should always have access to all archetypes.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Thats what i thought. Thanks for the big FU. Will not be renewing as I am tired of all the money grubbing tactics and lack of support for players champions has begun to demonstrate. Its a shame as I really DID enjoy playing this game. The one consolation is that I know I will not be alone in my choice. Good day. Oh... and I do not see the samurai archetype on my freeform create page... show me where that may be.
  • Options
    moira66 wrote: »
    Thats what i thought. Thanks for the big FU. Will not be renewing as I am tired of all the money grubbing tactics and lack of support for players champions has begun to demonstrate. Its a shame as I really DID enjoy playing this game. The one consolation is that I know I will not be alone in my choice. Good day. Oh... and I do not see the samurai archetype on my freeform create page... show me where that may be.
    Why would you want someone to show you how to create a Samurai when you're not playing any more?

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Money grubbing tactics? They're literally dumping a source of income.

Hope you don't regret not resubbing. Eventually your head will cool down, but your sub won't come back.​​
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    Gold subscriptions should remain unchanged aside from the level 40 character slot. So if you're not seeing it it could be a bug.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Money grubbing tactics? They're literally dumping a source of income.

Really? When have you seen new story content in, say, the last couple of years? Big news, there has not been any. A source of income? A source of income they did not have before anyways! There are plenty of ways to generate new revenue without REMOVING features. They chose not to take that route. And speaking of glitches... I have been around for more than SIX years and have seen many many obvious glitches that they still have not bothered to fix! As for me asking about the samurtai archetype not being available to me i was just trying to make a point, one I believe I made. If its not intentional, they cant wait until the expansion is ready before they throw it out with glitches the first time its used?

Hope you don't regret not resubbing. Eventually your head will cool down, but your sub won't come back.​​

Yes that is another thing. No, my sub wont come back, because they removed that feature!
  • Options
    Regarding the SB change...yikes! I think imma try and stay with my old DB build. The current RE combo's I tried were a bit to RNGy for my taste. Like Open Wound had to proc enough times AND then RE had to crit for the DPS not to take an impact.​​
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Really? When have you seen new story content in, say, the last couple of years?

I'm not really interested in having an argument about what kind of content is valid. For me it's all valid, so my answer to you is: We've been getting a consistent influx of new content.

Regarding the SB change...yikes! I think imma try and stay with my old DB build. The current RE combo's I tried were a bit to RNGy for my taste. Like Open Wound had to proc enough times AND then RE had to crit for the DPS not to take an impact.

Eh, when I tested it the DPS seemed very consistent so long as you weren't trying to stack bleed to 5.​​
  • Options
    Not sure how I feel about subscriptions being discontinued, but at least there's finally a fix for the longstanding AT/FF imbalance.
  • Options
    servantrulesservantrules Posts: 312 Arc User
    Going full FTP seems to be the policy right now with thriving (or at least surviving) Cryptic MMOs (Neverwinter, STO, etc.). But I'm pleasantly surprised with what the "plebs" will have access to at more than reasonable prices, moving forward. I do, however, understand how LTS feels "lighter" than what it should be. Perhaps they can address this with future updates. It's my hope everything works out for the best in the long run.
  • Options
    immaragequitimmaragequit Posts: 11 Arc User
    A self-rez that lets cosmic tanks recover agro? Because PVE community needed another gift.
    Let's ignore the fact Eidolon is still broken.
    Actually, no. Let's ignore the fact the PVP community hasn't had a relevant update since team duels, and despite the cries for additions, ideas, and more and more people leaving the game, we are still getting nothing.
    Not surprised or sad this game is dying.
  • Options
    Do PvPers ever stop crying?​​
  • Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    Bug: Anyone enemies that die would get a self rezing animation and cheer
  • Options
    immaragequitimmaragequit Posts: 11 Arc User
    Do PvPers ever stop crying?​​

Coming from someone on the side of the community that gets constant updates and additions.
    I rest my case.
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Bug: draysha affects NPCs if they're within the cone of effect.
  • Options
    Actually, no. Let's ignore the fact the PVP community hasn't had a relevant update since team duels, and despite the cries for additions, ideas, and more and more people leaving the game, we are still getting nothing.

Only like, 1% of players pvp anyways.​​
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Bug: draysha affects NPCs if they're within the cone of effect.

and to add on to this...it also shrinks affected enemies if they're above a certain size - like kigatilik, who became normal-sized while he was under the influence

funnily enough, ape was similarly affected, but did NOT shrink​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    So, funny thing happened at Kiga earlier. Kiga shrunk when hit by Draysha Pistol (so i've heard).
    9Ucz3mG.jpg
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    Either way, I stand by what Iv'e said. Heres what it boils down to...

REMOVED : Subscriptions.
    REMOVED : Monthly Costume.
    ADDED : Payment for character slots we got for free at 40 before this.
    ADDED : A box of old costume junk and AT perks.

Those are FACTS. No one sees this? We had things removed and a load of crap given in return.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Either way, I stand by what Iv'e said. Heres what it boils down to...

REMOVED : Subscriptions.
    REMOVED : Monthly Costume.
    ADDED : Payment for character slots we got for free at 40 before this.
    ADDED : A box of old costume junk and AT perks.

Those are FACTS. No one sees this? We had things removed and a load of crap given in return.

ADDED : 1$ character slots to offset the free character slots which had to be removed for technical reasons.
    ADDED : Conversion method for turning standard slots into FF slot.
    ADDED : Premium pack.

And all the other things that the current team has added to the game. You can't be Mr. Facts if you're just going to leave out all the facts that don't help your narrative, especially considering those facts ridiculously outnumber the handful you want to focus on.

Like I've explained before, whatever monthly costumes they were going to add, they're still going to add to the game, they'll just be added to other vendors and lockboxes. As someone actually effected by this change, I know I didn't actually lose anything here. You may not care about a box of costume junk but I'm sure others do. Subscriptions technically haven't been removed, you just can't start a new one. Gotta be accurate if you wanna type FACTS in all uppercase.

So, funny thing happened at Kiga earlier. Kiga shrunk when hit by Draysha Pistol (so i've heard).
    9Ucz3mG.jpg

While I was tanking him I was actually just waiting for someone to spray him. Then it happened and I was like "What do I do now? D:". I'm not even sure his damage went up.​​
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    New Power: Tornado Slash
    Deals ranged damage in a cone.
    Has a chance to apply bleed and stun to targets.
    Advantage(2): No longer stuns. Now has a chance to apply Mental Leech.
    Advantage(2): No longer applies bleed. Now has a chance to apply Chi Flame.

Ok this power is really underwelming and really not what I was expecting, got disappointed when I saw the advs as well
    Suggestion:Give this Power Knock To ADV which replaces the innate stun
    Reasoning: The power acts and has the same mechanics Particle Wave and Telekinetic Wave (+Mental Instability ADV), yet it has no ADV to knock target into you adv, and it has 10 seconds CD on top of that

If it had a knock ADV it would be useful for SB tanks and Unarmed Tanks to use the Chi Flame effect

Suggestion:Give the Power Restoration ADV
    Reasoning: It has 10 seconds CD, it would be nice Single Blade to get more various way to use Restoration beyond Kunai with Chains

This power needs more Utility ADVs -period
    It has synergy with Telepathy and Unarmed but provides too little synergies with Single Blade
    You are not really suppose to deal damage with this power :/
    KIGA WAS USING SUPER MAGNIFIER ALL TIME ALONG
    SMOL Kiga, AHAHAHAHAHAH This game will never stop to amuse me onion-16.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    avianos wrote: »
    This power needs more Utility ADVs -period

The time where the power might change that much is over o3o It's time to start thinking about the next powerset pass.​​
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Hmm, if PVE hasn't had any new content in years, then I guess it's not surprising that PVP hasn't seen anything either. After all, 1% of zero is zero. ;)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    this is REALLY not what i was especting Tornado Slash was going to be, i was expecting a ranged maintain power that unleashed sword shockwaves :(
    spinnytop wrote: »
    The time where the power might change that much is over o3o It's time to start thinking about the next powerset pass.
    I mean... old revamped powers still get NEW ADVs so...

A self-rez that lets cosmic tanks recover agro? Because PVE community needed another gift.
    Let's ignore the fact Eidolon is still broken.
    Not surprised or sad this game is dying.
    Coming from someone on the side of the community that gets constant updates and additions.
    I rest my case.
    https://youtu.be/rAlTOfl9F2w

WOW It's like DEVs want to focus on the PVE aspect of a PVE focused game which is adverstised as a PVE game and that the Era of pvp in mmos is dead and the existing 1% of pvp fanbase is incredible toxic
    and the game is not dying, it's doing fine

Commit to your username and go play a Battle Royale with cheese if you want PeeVeePee​​
    Post edited by avianos on
  • Options
    tangent90tangent90 Posts: 65 Arc User
    zorklor wrote: »
    Why are you guys removing growth effects?? You say it wasn't intended but its been perfectly okay for HOW MANY YEARS?? Seriously who pissed you off with growing big?

HUGE characters to cosmic fights make it harder for other players to see what's going on. For example, in the dino fight I want certain of my ranged characters to be at maximum range, and there's basically just one place to stand. If someone parks a HUGE character in the way it's hard to see past them to the dino to catch the animation cues I need to see in order to respond correctly in the fight.

The Kigatilik fight is similar: everyone is clustered together and if someone brings a HUGE character (or a vehicle) it's hard to see past them.

It only gets worse when those HUGE characters add gigantic wings to further obscure what's going on in the fight.

Yes, I can zoom my view out to the moon, or shift the viewing angle to the side, but at that distance it's harder to make out the details of the animations.
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    tangent90 wrote: »
    zorklor wrote: »
    Why are you guys removing growth effects?? You say it wasn't intended but its been perfectly okay for HOW MANY YEARS?? Seriously who pissed you off with growing big?

HUGE characters to cosmic fights make it harder for other players to see what's going on. For example, in the dino fight I want certain of my ranged characters to be at maximum range, and there's basically just one place to stand. If someone parks a HUGE character in the way it's hard to see past them to the dino to catch the animation cues I need to see in order to respond correctly in the fight.

The Kigatilik fight is similar: everyone is clustered together and if someone brings a HUGE character (or a vehicle) it's hard to see past them.

It only gets worse when those HUGE characters add gigantic wings to further obscure what's going on in the fight.

Yes, I can zoom my view out to the moon, or shift the viewing angle to the side, but at that distance it's harder to make out the details of the animations.

Also not a fan of huge wings, but that's what BOOM!, BAM!, FREEM! tells are for.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    ADDED : 1$ character slots to offset the free character slots which had to be removed for technical reasons.

Please tell me these technical reasons.
  • Options

Please tell me these technical reasons.

We've been talking about them ever since the change to free character slots was announced. You're a little late to the conversation it seems.​​