test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 7/17/2018

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
Subscriptions

ZEN Store
  • We have added the Premium Pack to the ZEN store!
  • Detailed information on the pack can be found here.
  • Added The Samurai Archetype.
  • The Heroic Starter Pack has been removed from the store.
  • Moved costumes under the Subscription tab into the other costume tabs.

Freeform Character conversion
  • Silver players who have a unused Freeform Character Slot from purchasing one in the ZEN store can choose to use up that slot to convert a Standard character into a Freeform character.
  • Doing this conversion will cause the unused Freeform Slot to become a Standard Character Slot.
  • To clear up any confusion, doing this conversion will not cause you to lose an empty character slot, but will use up the Freeform aspect of the slot.
  • The character that is converted will be sent to the powerhouse and have their powers reset.
  • This can only be done on Silver accounts, and will not be an option if you are Gold or Lifetime.
  • You can access this option via the character select screen, but you must have purchased a Freeform Character Slot prior to using the option.
Before:
convert1.jpg

After:
convert2.jpg

Lifetime Store
  • This store has been renamed to the Exclusive Store.
  • Monthly costume items have been retired. Lifetime layers can still claim all previously released monthly rewards.
  • A new store with the old costumes has opened up where players can use Exclusive Costume tokens to purchase items. Currently the Premium Pack is the only place to get tokens.

Questionite
  • Added Magical Pose, Twirl, Spin, Howl, Finger Snap, Electrical Storm costume transformations to the store.

Recognition Stores
  • Added Spellcast, Tech Wrist, and Smoke Bomb costume transformations to the GCR store.

Costumes
  • Added an additional color channel to the Samurai shoulders.
  • Added cloth material to Samurai Shoulders and Leg Accessories.
  • Added in missing special materials on the Blockbuster set.
  • Fixed a bug with various face textures where teeth were being improperly colored.
  • Added Cloth and Leather materials to the Armor Arc costume for female characters (male characters already had these materials).

Misc
  • Addressed an issue where size growth effects from certain abilities could stack up to unintended amounts.
  • Costume transformation items can now be searched for under the Emotes section of the auction house. Existing items in the auction house will not show up there, only newly placed ones.

Archetypes
New Archetype: The Samurai
Tank
Constitution - Dexterity - Recovery
Protector - Arbiter

Power Progression:
  • 1 Reaper's Touch
  • 1 Reaper's Caress
  • 6 Cut Down OR Chained Kunai
  • 8 Lighting Reflexes
  • 11 Crimson Bloom
  • 14 Form of the Swordsman
  • 17 Dragon's Bite
  • 21 Deflect
  • 25 Relentless
  • 30 Tornado Slash OR Sword Cyclone
  • 35 Bountiful Chi Resurgence
  • 40 Masterful Dodge OR Last Stand

The Blade
Power Progression changes:
  • 21 Deflect

Powers
All players with Single Blade abilities have received a free respec. Just a reminder free respecs do not stack.

Sword Cyclone
  • New Advantage (2): Knocks targets towards you within 20ft of you. If a target is more than 10ft away from you, has a reduced chance to knock towards you.
  • New Advantage (2): Increases dodge and avoidance while maintained.

Catastrophic Pummeling/Fury of the Dragon
  • These powers now gain knock resistance in addition to control immunity.

Reaper's Caress:
  • New Advantage (2): Chance to apply Clinging Flames instead of Bleed.
  • New Advantage (2): Removes 1 stack of Deadly Poison or Bleeding on you every hit and heals for each one removed.

Slash
  • New Advantage (2): Chance to apply Bewildered to the target.

Dragon's Bite
  • Moved the Dragon Rush effect to an advantage.
  • Cull the Weak advantage: Changed the way this power defeats enemies of Villain or Henchman rank. This is just an under the hood change.
  • New advantage (2): Knocks down your target.
  • Fixed a bug where this power was not refreshing bleed.

Swift Strike
  • New Advantage (2): Applies the Ebb and Flow buff when attacking with melee abilities for a short time.

Cut Down
  • New Advantage (2): Applies Jinxed to target.

Scything Blade
  • Swallowtail Cut: No longer considered a Bleed, but is still a type of Wound. While this effect applies a regular stack of Bleed against high ranking targets, it is also considered its own Wound effect for power interaction purposes.
  • New Advantage (2): Refreshes Bleed for a portion of the duration.
  • New Advantage (2): Refreshes Shredded for a portion of the duration.

Form of the Swordsman
  • Removed Cut Where it Counts advantage.

Reaper's Embrace
  • Added a 1 second cooldown on this ability to address some issues this power had if tap spammed.
  • Changed activation time to 0.83 seconds (from 0.67).
  • Changed max charge time to 0.67 second (from 0.83).
  • Cost and damage has been adjusted for new activation times.
  • Changed Rupture damage to Slashing (from Piercing).
  • Fully charging this ability against a target affected by Shredded applies Open Wound on a target after a small delay.
  • No Mercy Advantage: This advantage no longer has a chance to apply Bleeds. Now causes Reaper's Embrace to rupture all of your Wound effects instead of just Bleed effects. The rupture damage now deals a portion of the damage initially, then hits twice more over the next 4 seconds. The last 2 hits cannot be dodged and cannot be refreshed or reapplied while active.

New Power: Deflect
  • Single Blade Block
  • When you are struck by an attack, applies bleed to the target if they are already not affected by any of your bleeds.
  • Advantage (3): Increases your dodge, avoidance and knock res while attacking in melee range. Scales with Dexterity.

New Power: Laughing Zephyr
  • Martial Arts reverse lunge
  • Lunges away from your target and applies the Charged Up buff to you for a short time.
  • Advantage (2): Turns this power into a threat wipe.

New Power: Tornado Slash
  • Deals ranged damage in a cone.
  • Has a chance to apply bleed and stun to targets.
  • Advantage(2): No longer stuns. Now has a chance to apply Mental Leech.
  • Advantage(2): No longer applies bleed. Now has a chance to apply Chi Flame.

New Power: Last Stand
  • Supernatural Bestial Framework
  • Active Defense/Self Rez
  • Can only be used when defeated.
  • Fully restores your health, gives you a health boost, damage resistance and a massive amount of regeneration for 15 seconds.
  • This regeneration is different from regular healing, and isn't affected by any outside effects.
  • After 15 seconds, your health is dramatically reduced. For the next 10 seconds you cannot be healed and cannot use any active defenses.
  • Places other Self Rezzes and Active Defenses on cooldown.
  • Advantage (2): Grants a large amount of threat generation while active.
  • Advantage (2): Reduces the amount of time you are immune to healing.

New Power: Crimson Bloom
  • Single Blade Framework
  • Pbaoe maintain that applies a brief shield effect to you as you maintain (basically eye of the storm).
  • Advantage (2): After maintaining for 1 sec, applies the Aegis buff to you.
  • Advantage (2): Chance to apply bleed to targets.
​​

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    WOW I wasn't prepared for all that on the same time TODAY
    Premium Pack HERE I COME, i will be busy all week costumizing my powers and testing the single blade revamp :grimace:​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    OMG, i have an empty FF slot. This is going to be fun.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    I guess Aesica will soon be busy.

Note the big LTS sale, 60% off! https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10956943-our-biggest-lifetime-sale-ever!
    Probably still sticker shock to some.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    *raises hand*

How does the subscription change affect PTS?
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    I guess Aesica will soon be busy.

Note the big LTS sale, 60% off! https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10956943-our-biggest-lifetime-sale-ever!
    Probably still sticker shock to some.

I'd say that leaves it at a pretty decent price actually, if I'm mathing right.
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Shoot, I just used all my q for that 3 ff slots. Gotta farm for that premium pack.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    xcelsior41 wrote: »

It certainly does :)

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    Mini Drive with Recip Gizmo no longer works with Enrage's Giant Growth. Dick move devs... dick move. Could have just prevented the stacking of Recip Gizmo with Nanobot swarm and/or aoac. But this is just low...
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    Shoot, I just used all my q for that 3 ff slots. Gotta farm for that premium pack.

Check your bonus tab in the Zen store. You might have it free.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
    zamuelpwe wrote: »

Check your bonus tab in the Zen store. You might have it free.

Thanks for the info. A friend already noted me on that since I was Gold subbed once. Now I can save my Qs for costume sets (among other things).

Still, bitter about Mini drive tho. Such a disappointing fix. And Eido is still bugged.
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • redcastle56redcastle56 Posts: 133 Arc User
    Can we get a comparison of what you get with premium vs what you get with lifetime? There is a lot of overlap. I want to know what more you get with lifetime over premium that makes it worth it.

Also, I assume they do not stack. Meaning that if I buy premium first, and then buy lifetime, do I end up with 6 or 12 character slots, 90 or 130 auction slots, etc.

Are the lifetime awards additive to the features, or are they already accounted for. (ie, character slots, costume slots, retcon tokens)

• leowyld#9736 leowyld Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Thank you so much for the premium pack! Absolutely love it!

Post edited by leowyld#9736 on
  • ladyinferno2010ladyinferno2010 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Wow thanks, these two 60-day cards I picked up today get to go straight into the trash, then.
  • chuckwolfchuckwolf Posts: 274 Arc User
    Can we get a comparison of what you get with premium vs what you get with lifetime? There is a lot of overlap. I want to know what more you get with lifetime over premium that makes it worth it.

Also, I assume they do not stack. Meaning that if I buy premium first, and then buy lifetime, do I end up with 6 or 12 character slots, 90 or 130 auction slots, etc.

Are the lifetime awards additive to the features, or are they already accounted for. (ie, character slots, costume slots, retcon tokens)

Keep in mind you get the premium pack for free if you are a lifetime subscriber or already a monthly subscriber from the bonus tab in the c-store.
    @Powerblast in game
  • ghost#7389 ghost Posts: 29 Arc User
    a question? game tells me I already have the death reach emotes..which is not the case - I wanted to buy them with the costume tokens - is that a bug or intentional?
    Characters: Cybrax - DJ of SinAmatic Entertainment Radio - http://my.powerstream.live:8800/
  • aschershadowaschershadow Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Glad you guys gave people a way to make standard characters into Freeform. Also glad to see the Premium pack went live without changing anything. Gotta be said though, Crimson Blooms animation does look a bit silly, but I suppose that won't be changed at all.
    Post edited by aschershadow on
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Can we get a comparison of what you get with premium vs what you get with lifetime?
    The important things LTS gives you that premium doesn't are:
    • All slots can hold freeform.
    • A stipend.
    There are other minor things.
  • redcastle56redcastle56 Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    chuckwolf wrote: »

Keep in mind you get the premium pack for free if you are a lifetime subscriber or already a monthly subscriber from the bonus tab in the c-store.

I've never been subscribed so I can't get it as a bonus. So I am wondering if there is a "loophole" if I buy premium and then buy lifetime. Somehow I doubt it, but worth asking.

More likely buying lifetime just gives you the free premium pack, and then a few benefits on top of it. Nice to see exactly what that is though.

ie: it seem like lifetime gives you all the benefits of the premium pack plus (Please correct me if I am wrong)
    • 500 Zen Monthly stipend
    • All Archetypes Unlocked
    • All slots can be freeform (which makes the archetype unlocks pretty much worthless)
    • All Lifetime awards (Are those in addition to the premium pack awards?) includes
      • 6 retcon tokens
      • 1 character slot
      • 3 Costume slots
      • Exclusive devices/AF/costumes/title
      • 20% off tailor
      • 12.5% xp boost to up to lvl 15
      • 40 additional shared hideout bank slots
      • VIP Access to club caprice
      • Millennial flight power
      • Double Q refining cap
    • 50 additional auction slots. (for a total of 90 additional)
    • Free Hideout
    • exclusive costume store access?
    • pts server access

Did I miss anything?
    Post edited by redcastle56 on
  • ubusunagamiubusunagami Posts: 6 Arc User
    So for lifetime:
    - 1 Free Character Slot the First Time you Reach Level 40 with a Character

Does this mean we get 1 slot only once on the account when a character reaches level 40? Or is this the older, better, 1 slot EVERY time a character hits 40?

If it is only once on the account, then you didn't address one of the most important things to me (and other lifers) regarding the free character slot for every 40 when you first said it would be removed entirely. This was the biggest benefit to me for and others having a lifetime sub.

Now it seems the same as the "premium" pack:
    - You'll receive a free character slot the first time a character on your account hits level 40.

Please tell me I am wrong and that it is still 1 slot every time you hit 40 on a character.
    xcelsior41 wrote: »

It certainly does :)

Yknow, I'd like to see it stay at this price to be honest. Great draw in, considering everything else in the LTS is put into the premium pack, it's only worth about this price now.
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • astrosimi5astrosimi5 Posts: 8 Arc User
    You guys had mentioned possibly restoring XMPP support for people with the Premium Pack. Is this still in the cards?
  • sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Does this mean we get 1 slot only once on the account when a character reaches level 40?

Correct. More specifically, the first time since the change, not including previous level-40 additions. So as of now, if you take a character to level 40, you will receive one more character slot, and from then on you'll have to buy the slots (but hey, they're cheap now!)
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • mettrekmettrek Posts: 20 Arc User
    Well, I'm done. Bye CO, you've ruined the game once too for me. I can't justify the lump sum for the LTS and there are many times when I let my sub lapse for a month or two when the lack of content leaves me bored. I've been playin goff and on since launch. I would get bored but would come back and re-sub when I felt like revisiting the game. I won't bother coming back when my sub lapses because I find ATs to be an utter waste of my time.

With no means to play my 20+ FF characters once a sub lapses this effectively kills the game as far as I'm concerned. This is a garbage move which looks to me like they are betting the farm on selling enough LTS to keep the game afloat for just a little bit longer. Now thei ronly revenue stream will be an LTS or people buying Zen? How much sense does it make to stop taking money?! Even if I had the cash for an LTS I definitely would not feel like it was smart investment.

• epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Need clarification on something. Is it imperative to have Arc installed in order to get LTS? Because I don't use any third-party launcher to run the game-- I just open it from my desktop/taskbar. And since it's being touted as a DLC option, there's no such thing in the game's Steam listing either.
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
  • zorklorzorklor Posts: 5 Arc User
    Why are you guys removing growth effects?? You say it wasn't intended but its been perfectly okay for HOW MANY YEARS?? Seriously who pissed you off with growing big?
    It doesn't effect game play or cause problems in ANY WAY. Your "fixing" Things that weren't broken for what?? Even if there was some abusers of size.. why do you have to flip off the rest of us that used it just for the fun of it without intruding in anyone's space?
    You guys have other ACTUAL bugs to fix. put that stuff back and fix real problems! common..
  • chuckwolfchuckwolf Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    epelesker wrote: »
    Need clarification on something. Is it imperative to have Arc installed in order to get LTS? Because I don't use any third-party launcher to run the game-- I just open it from my desktop/taskbar. And since it's being touted as a DLC option, there's no such thing in the game's Steam listing either.

No you don't need to be using the ARC launcher to buy an LTS, that's done through the ARC website, not the program I've never used the ARC launcher and l have happily been an LTS for the past 6 years
    @Powerblast in game
  • rapierwhiprapierwhip Posts: 125 Arc User
    So with the Premium Pack, you get access to the Gold Exclusive costume store...
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Lifetime Store
    • This store has been renamed to the Exclusive Store.
    • Monthly costume items have been retired. Lifetime layers can still claim all previously released monthly rewards.
    • A new store with the old costumes has opened up where players can use Exclusive Costume tokens to purchase items. Currently the Premium Pack is the only place to get tokens.

... that they decided to stop updating.

Sorry, this just struck me as hilarious.

The Forumite formerly known as Galeforce.

If you want my money, there is a fairly simple way to get it since I am fairly free with how I spend it. First, produce something I consider to be worth buying. Second, offer it up for sale. Don't lock it behind a gambling scam. If I want something, I am perfectly happy to pay for it. But I will not purchase a CHANCE to get it, When I pay money, I have a perfectly logical right to expect to get what I want.
  • :)

Now I have a way to make my clown a Freeform hero. The Gunslinger is an okay archetype but it drastically needed a better heal than Holdout Shot's puny HP regen. Also, now she can use Showdown and quickdraw on enemies like a rodeo clown while riding the inflatable pool toy as her trusty steed.

If only the devs would implement my single pistol AT/Noir Lockbox ideas then i'd be tempted to purchase the lifetime sub.

B)
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Huh, for once this topic is filled with joy!

Holy Molly, I don't have to tell someone to hit themselves in the head when they walk out the door, feels refreshing
    Psi.
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    zorklor wrote: »
    Why are you guys removing growth effects?? You say it wasn't intended but its been perfectly okay for HOW MANY YEARS?? Seriously who pissed you off with growing big?
    It doesn't effect game play or cause problems in ANY WAY. Your "fixing" Things that weren't broken for what?? Even if there was some abusers of size.. why do you have to flip off the rest of us that used it just for the fun of it without intruding in anyone's space?
    You guys have other ACTUAL bugs to fix. put that stuff back and fix real problems! common..

I believe(I've got no evidence) that some of the problems related to the growth issues were things such as constant disconnects and horrible lag...I am sure other things contribute to these problems as well but that this was a rather obviously target that was also relatively simple to fix. It was also very clearly exploitable as demonstrated very openly by a small number of individuals which helped make the devs better aware of these problems. so bravo to them.

• magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    Hi Kaizerin..

Re:Tornado Slash. Is that still applying Dependency? Mental Leech is a separate power....
  • stealthriderstealthrider Posts: 86 Arc User
    So former subs and those that switch between subbed and not subbed are screwed, with no changes other than the ability to finally apply the obscenely overpriced FF slot to an existing character.

Great. Thanks Cryptic, you really are the experts at disappointing people.
    Fun little fact, Premium Pack can also give acces to PTS Shard.

At least we can have more feedback in PTS now more than ever! (Still bitter about the growth nerf)
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Anyone who is rage-quitting the game over removal of the growth exploits should send all R7 and above mods and unique costume pieces to me. I still have a use for them.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    Wow I mean how great is this game that it is able to cater to so many people's very specific fetishes.

That oughta be listed as one of its features.

• grievehartgrievehart Posts: 192 Arc User
    Finally, the Prenium pack. And only 1500 z.
    And the ability to turn silver chars into ffs with freeform slots.
    Awesome.
    Thx a lot for that. For silvers, it's probably one of the most epic change since Freeform slots have been added.

Thx again.
    epelesker wrote: »
    You shouldnt need to. If you can get the game with no third-party launcher, then you can get a LTS as well.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • goblinman32goblinman32 Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'm ok with most of these changes. The ability to upgrade silver slots to freeform addresses my main concern with how the premium pack was originally going to be implemented. It's still an issue for people with lots of characters who can't continuously maintain a subscription, though. But that's a problem with how subscriptions were originally designed - in my opinion, the new setup is ultimately better.

Devs: I think a good move at this point would be to add some sort of monthly freeform "rental" that would allow people to temporarily access freeform on all their character slots, like how Gold subscriptions currently work. It would have to be much cheaper than the current subscription prices, but could be purchased directly from the zen store.
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    I'll give you this at least: it was a smart move to release this many positive changes with so many unpopular ones. A huge improvement over the past months were only negative changes were released with nothing to wash out the bitter taste in people's mouths.

I'll also give that it was smart to keep the line about the size increase changes as vague as you kept it. "Unintended" is certainly true for triple Mini Drive stacking via AoAC and Nanobot Swarm; not so much for Enrage form and Mini Drive, but the vagueness of the statement helped lessen this blow a bit to some.

Mind you at the moment of writing this I haven't logged into the game yet, so I hope you at least handed a free retcon to people possesing Enrage or Mini Drive, cause to them right now the powers will behave in an "unintended" way for the purpose of their themes.

Overall a positive patch for the community, even if it doesn't feel that way to me since one of the aspects does not reach me do to being LTS already, and the other directly affecting my toons.​​
  • sergeantmahoff1sergeantmahoff1 Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I'd like a link to where the subscription changes were discussed with the community. Y'know, after it was said that these ideas would be thought over and revised after wicked amounts of backlash. Once again, this was just dropped on us without warning.

I mean, I can't even feel happy about the growth thing because everything feels shady at this point.

Edit: And yes I know the FF conversion thing was a solution, but you can't tell me that fixes the part where some people's time playing this game is finite.
  • stealthriderstealthrider Posts: 86 Arc User
    I'd like a link to where the subscription changes were discussed with the community. Y'know, after it was said that these ideas would be thought over and revised after wicked amounts of backlash. Once again, this was just dropped on us without warning.

I mean, I can't even feel happy about the growth thing because everything feels shady at this point.

Edit: And yes I know the FF conversion thing was a solution, but you can't tell me that fixes the part where some people's time playing this game is finite.

Cryptic doesn't care about on and off subs or former subs of any kind. We may as well not exist to them--and guess what, now we won't!
    well they did change it a little bit...they added silver to gold character slot tokens and raised the maximum character limit to 100... these things helped, also a 60% sale on LTS and the premium pack has made lots of silver players very happy.

• biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    The character slot price change was a good way to "give back" the unlimited slots too so that base is covered.
    biffsig.jpg
  • atlassarnosianatlassarnosian Posts: 169 Arc User
    Bug
    Using a transform while in Wild Speed mode will transform your model back to normal (for some parts it'll be completely invisible) , yet you retain your ghostly aura
    Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    @atlassarnosian
    Banner.png
    Playing CO since August 25, 2012
    Lifetime sub since July 6, 2017

YouTube|Steam|DeviantArt|FurAffinity
    "Don't call me lizard!"