test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MG's Superheroes Gallery

1235»

Comments

• They added Lion Shoulders to the Malvan store, i'm sure you'll have it by tomorrow. B)
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    They added Lion Shoulders to the Malvan store, i'm sure you'll have it by tomorrow. B)

Thanks for that :+1: Now, as a little reward for you, I have tweaked Leatherwing's Pulp Noir costumes and posted new screenshots of him........ just scroll up to the 5th post on this page :)
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    edited October 2018
    Just a couple of updates.

I decided that my Asgardian God, Tyr, (featured earlier on this page) needed an overhaul. I really wanted to create that zany mix of comic book superhero+viking god that Marvel does. It's a style I really like.......

mAlpxGO.jpg

I also tweaked the Patrolman's look a little. The 90s faceplate wasn't doing it for me. I can't look at that piece without shouting "IRONMAN". I also created a riot-helmet alt look for him too...

w5eaIVG.jpg

:)

Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Hey no fair, I was gonna pair the Triple Straps belt with the Ancient Armor shoulder on my barbarian concept toon. :# I saw some excellent D&D artwork and he had that exact belt in the picture. What necklace is he wearing?

Patrolman looking good, bottom picture reminds me of a counter terrorist from CS. If only we could get the riot shield bracer that police NPCs have.
  • i'd like to know what all those parts are on the police guy, especially the overarmor - looks like one of the kevlar vest pieces​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Cop chest is the cyber cowboy piece
    Hey no fair, I was gonna pair the Triple Straps belt with the Ancient Armor shoulder on my barbarian concept toon. :# I saw some excellent D&D artwork and he had that exact belt in the picture. What necklace is he wearing?

I'd love to see that artwork. The necklace is the Glorious chest emblem paired with the Rave Necklace
    Patrolman looking good, bottom picture reminds me of a counter terrorist from CS. If only we could get the riot shield bracer that police NPCs have.

TY mate. It would be nice to get that riot shield. In fact it would be nice to get some proper sized shields in game aside from just Mechassassin's crappy one

zrdRBy8.png
  • uASlNkK.jpg

Saw this in a D&D art dump which you can view here: https://imgur.com/gallery/6ZsUUWP
    edited October 2018
    Nice..... I wish we could get a chest belt. There was one as part of the original version of the Cyber-Cowboy costume set, but when they re-did it to look less like Cowboy Batman they got rid of that piece :'(

I'd also like proper viking axes like those. The tattoos are lush too.
    zrdRBy8.png
    i'd like to know what all those parts are on the police guy, especially the overarmor - looks like one of the kevlar vest pieces​​

ALL the parts? Yeesh, ok........

First Costume- Police Hat, Mask Simple, Tactical armor (tights), Cyber Cowboy Chest, Millennia Collar, Ninja Wrap, Medal Star, Defender 2015 Shoulders, Shotgun Back, Long Glove (Armor Rivets), Millennia 2 Bracers, 90s Ammo (arm left), Luchador Basic (tights), Cyber Cowboy Belt, Utility Harness, Waist Bag (left), Tonfa (right), Vintage Toy Feet, Millennia (foot accessory), Nightstick and Modern Conventional Pistol 5

Second Costume- As above, but the head pieces are Flight Helmet (with Mic and Visor 2 attachments) and Steampunk Mask

zrdRBy8.png
  • so where do these cyber cowboy parts come from? i apparently don't have them, nor are they listed in the tailor, so they must've been costume pieces added through a lockbox or something, because such pieces don't get tailor preview listings​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    edited October 2018
    The complete set originally dropped from the Western Lockbox........ it's now in the Collector's Store too. There are also a few sets currently in the AH
    zrdRBy8.png
  • brfabeirasbrfabeiras Posts: 182 Arc User
    What's the name of Patrolman's chest piece?

Awesome character designs you have here, I'm completely amazed!
    brfabeiras wrote: »
    What's the name of Patrolman's chest piece?

Awesome character designs you have here, I'm completely amazed!

He's wearing the 'Cyber Cowboy' chest piece with 'Medal Star' emblem front. And thanks for the kind words :)

zrdRBy8.png
    I also tweaked the Patrolman's look a little. The 90s faceplate wasn't doing it for me. I can't look at that piece without shouting "IRONMAN". I also created a riot-helmet alt look for him too...

w5eaIVG.jpg
    i'd like to know what all those parts are on the police guy, especially the overarmor - looks like one of the kevlar vest pieces​​
    so where do these cyber cowboy parts come from? i apparently don't have them, nor are they listed in the tailor, so they must've been costume pieces added through a lockbox or something, because such pieces don't get tailor preview listings​​

Heya shadowfang, saw you in-game trying out this costume. I'm glad you liked the costume piece combos, you're nearly there...

PGK9yLE.jpg

zrdRBy8.png
  • yes, i still don't have the cyber cowboy pieces yet - or the funds to buy either the unlock itself or the ticket to exchange for it​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    I'm curious, just how do you get such clear screenshots for characters in Vibora Bay? Well, you have clear screenshots overall but that zone seems especially problematic. Is it just graphics settings or something else?
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
    edited April 2019
    zamuelpwe wrote: »
    I'm curious, just how do you get such clear screenshots for characters in Vibora Bay? Well, you have clear screenshots overall but that zone seems especially problematic. Is it just graphics settings or something else?

Heya man. Actually, I find Vibora excellent for screenshots. Everything there just looks clearer for me than taking screenies in MC..... as long as you get the right angle in relation to the moonlight. I also usually increase the brightness and colour when taking screenies in Vibora .
    zrdRBy8.png
    edited April 2019
    I've spent a little time tweaking some costumes recently and I've had the most fun improving Dragon Mask. The Oni Slayer hip wear thingy and the Scion foot accessories really helped me to complete his main look and I have wanted to use one of those Gem pieces for a while so he's now the bearer of the Dragon's Tear Stone (the bio is still a WIP).

Enter, the Dragon Mask (commas are important)...

LVLenHW.jpg

:)

zrdRBy8.png
    edited April 2019
    I was recently lucky enough to get in on some free character art here on the official forums and Joe M Davis, @enthom , did his version of my character, Bengal. I really like it. It's an ever so slightly different take on the character, art-style wise, while still keeping the original vibe.

"Come at me, Bro!"...

IjhDU2T.png

I <3 it.
    zrdRBy8.png
    I've just had another bit of good luck concerning commissions recently. Many moons ago I took part in a CO Halloween competition on Deviantart. Held by Charles Logan for which the prizes were commissions of your entry. Here's the link for those interested... https://www.deviantart.com/championsonlineart/journal/UNDEAD-COSTUME-CONTEST-WINNERS-641630755

Cartun has just delivered on the promise and I couldn't be happier with the result. I watched him work on them on a twitch stream and he's a really talented guy.

XhRwTkA.jpg

That's my Hellrunner on the right :)
    zrdRBy8.png
  • c3rvand0c3rvand0 Posts: 403 Arc User
    Ugh. I give up. Everytime I look at your creations I have to redo mine. I have been awol for awhile and I face an impossible task of redoing every single costume I have in light of your excellence. Please do not keep up the good work, my fragile ego cannot handle it.
    _______________________________________________________________________[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2019
    c3rvand0 wrote: »
    Ugh. I give up. Everytime I look at your creations I have to redo mine. I have been awol for awhile and I face an impossible task of redoing every single costume I have in light of your excellence. Please do not keep up the good work, my fragile ego cannot handle it.

Hey there @c3rvand0 , mate. How are you? And don't gimme that tosh, your costumes are always top notch, I remember back in the day at CCs marvelling at some of your creations. I miss the old days of back to back CCs with loads of participants *sigh*

But enough nostalgia, here's an update I did of Bengal (from page 6 of this thread). I have been trying for a long time to make use of this Foxbat mask (without going down the fox or bat route) and was pleased to find that it goes well with the eyepiece that Bengal was already using.

I'm really happy with how he came out...

DFwbdx0.png

As you can see, it's the image I gave to Joe M Davis who did that great rendition of Bengal a couple of posts above <3

zrdRBy8.png
    I love that we now have a large shield model, and I hear that there are two others on the way too... I hope that one of them is a simple round shield, a la Capt A . Unfortunately though, they don't look great with most of our animations and stances bar a select couple. I've relegated Brit's big shield costume to use only in staged screenshots and CCs for just that reason.

It would be great to see a shield powerset, or even just a block made for them.

vuoopwI.png

zrdRBy8.png
  • cptmillenniumcptmillennium Posts: 449 Arc User
    I saw you in this version of your costume last night. My favorite so far!
    TY mate, glad you like it. I made new screenies for him recently that you might appreciate, with two different Bowgun attachments....

(Image)

What are those two different handguns? And where do they come from? Especially the gatling gun.

Thank you, Captain. I've seen you around too and dig your classic, comicbook threads */e Salute* :)

What are those two different handguns? And where do they come from? Especially the gatling gun.

tmbTVz0.jpg

Hello there. The gatling gun bow is using Minigun Hand and the other is using the Warlord Hand. Both costumes are also using the Warlord Bracer and have the Compound Bow Weapon equiped :)

zrdRBy8.png
  • thealltrueistthealltrueist Posts: 3 Arc User

Thank you, Captain. I've seen you around too and dig your classic, comicbook threads */e Salute* :)

tmbTVz0.jpg

Hello there. The gatling gun bow is using Minigun Hand and the other is using the Warlord Hand. Both costumes are also using the Warlord Bracer and have the Compound Bow Weapon equiped :)

I've seen the Warlord Hand before, but where does the Minigun Hand come from? How can one obtain it?
    edited September 2019
    I've seen the Warlord Hand before, but where does the Minigun Hand come from? How can one obtain it?

From the High Noon event.

zrdRBy8.png
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    Great stuff. I love the muted color palette, gives me a faded old comic book feel.. or somesuch.