What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20130824.3 PTS Update

Comments

• Options
    kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Wow, you're so helpful in this discussion providing creative advise and critical reflection. Thank you. :) /irony test complete

Coming from the guy comparing the loss of the ability to abuse something to an actual health problem. That's a terrible comparison.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    If this nerf makes a certain Greek Love Goddess rage quit then am all for it :D
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Also..what is an "[Anniversary Party Favour]"?

Hoping its a permanent water balloon...actually I'm hoping it isn't. I rather earn the bugger in game.
  • Options
    misterspidermisterspider Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    @lovehammer1 @kemmicals My exaggerated comparison did not work as intented. Got that. Should have thought it through more to reach a better understanding of what I mean. Guess I felt too angry when writing it. :)

Formerly unknown as @FroschMitHut
  • Options
    shgrcoshgrco Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    If this nerf makes certain Greek Love Goddess rage quit then am all for it :D

It would make aphrodite very happy actually. he hates devices and thinks his builds are unkillable without them lol.

That being said. This nerf sucks and everything bacon said should apply. Lets face the facts, this nerf only came because 98% of the pve community are crybabies whining about getting out-dpsed and out perfermed in both pve and pvp. It's been like that forever.
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    gradii wrote: »
    um if you have like 14k hp + perhaps. invuln characters don't survive.

lolwut?

My PFF toon can survive a Mega D blast wave.

Black Diamond can survive it as well. She uses Invuln

Both have under 11k HP.

Hell, ForceGirl has 4.9k HP.
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    lolwut?

My PFF toon can survive a Mega D blast wave.

Black Diamond can survive it as well. She uses Invuln

Both have under 11k HP.

Don't bother Raven, Gradii has a habit of having one time experiences with their characters which they then pass off as truthful for everyone, because nobody knows how to build.

Gradii, do you know about the Daikaiju perk? You should go tank it. :biggrin:

At all the device stuff?

I believe Tychus Findlay said it right.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    shgrco wrote: »
    It would make aphrodite very happy actually. he hates devices and thinks his builds are unkillable without them lol.

That being said. This nerf sucks and everything bacon said should apply. Lets face the facts, this nerf only came because 98% of the pve community are crybabies whining about getting out-dpsed and out perfermed in both pve and pvp. It's been like that forever.

Where did I mention Aphro? Could have been Cupid. Your instant assumption speaks volumes. A room get one and can I be your bridesmaid.

Ive seen Aphro in BASH. Ive seen Aphro spam ice nades like some ice nadey junkie. Hell theres even countless vids from countless PvPers that SHOW the likes of Malware and Xeno FARMING Aphro even though he/she were flinging all sorts of devices their way. The death rants are so entertaining ^_^

Hey kiddoes dont take my word for it pick any PvPers You Tube channel see for yourself the video proof is out there :P
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    lovehammer1lovehammer1 Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited September 2013

What are you, 12? Cry babies because pve is so hard? Really? And as for pvp, who can't add five eruptions and call themselves a pvper with a half decent build... It's about balance in a game that has little to none. This nerf helps. (A bit) The only thing that sucks IMHO is it didn't happen sooner, along with maybe some compensation for the nerf.
    Build a toon. Use that toon, free of crutches. If you can't too bad.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    @lovehammer1 @kemmicals My exaggerated comparison did not work as intented. Got that. Should have thought it through more to reach a better understanding of what I mean. Guess I felt too angry when writing it. :)
    It's cool.
    I guess some people are really attached to their devices. I guess I will never understand.
    How did you compete before them? Just asking...
  • Options
    thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Wow, thats a pretty sensible fix. Nice to see some common sense changes to the devices situation.

I do kind of see the point some players have made. Unequipping the devices and turning off their BoE status for the first login would be good...If thats possible. I'm not honestly sure that it is.

On the bright side, I am motivated to try and get these devices, now that their exploit nature has been fixed. Kinda figured something along these lines would happened.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Lotta people that say they PvP and dont use nades. Liars the lot of them :D
    When I pvp I sometimes equip nades I aint gonna BS about it and no use in me denying it theres to many PvP vids where Trouble appears and starts flinging them around for me to start that crap.

To many people have seen me dueling infront of the powerhouse and see me spaming omi or killing mega d with a swarm of dinos.

But you know what the nerf I welcome it, its about time it needs removed.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    What are you, 12? Cry babies because pve is so hard? Really? And as for pvp, who can't add five eruptions and call themselves a pvper with a half decent build... It's about balance in a game that has little to none. This nerf helps. (A bit) The only thing that sucks IMHO is it didn't happen sooner, along with maybe some compensation for the nerf.
    Build a toon. Use that toon, free of crutches. If you can't too bad.

No one said anything about PvE being hard. As for PvP, you don't even PvP or if you do, its VERY rare since I've never seen you in any PvP zone. People that don't PvP shouldn't even mention the word PvP. And PvP doesn't mean "que for ONE bash a month, get steamrolled, and say "i have pvp experience so I know what im talking about".

If you read any of my previous posts you would realize I'm all for devices being unusable in pvp instances. My main point is exactly what bacons been saying.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    No one said anything about PvE being hard. As for PvP, you don't even PvP or if you do, its VERY rare since I've never seen you in any PvP zone. People that don't PvP shouldn't even mention the word PvP. And I don't mean que for ONE bash a month, get steamrolled, and say "i have pvp experience so I know what im talking about".

If you read any of my previous posts you would realize I'm all for devices being unusable in pvp instances. My main point is exactly what bacons been saying.

LOL lovehammer1 isnt his @tag . He pvps quite a lot XD
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey kiddoes dont take my word for it pick any PvPers You Tube channel see for yourself the video proof is out there :P

I personally have no interest in mirror matches.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    LOL lovehammer1 isnt his @tag . He pvps quite a lot XD

Well let me know his @handle in game then and we can have a real conversation. I thought I was just talking to some random pver or RP PvPer lol.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Well let me know his @handle in game then and we can have a real conversation. I thought I was just talking to some random pver or RP PvPer lol.

But you BASH all the time don't you? Surely you would know who it is ^__^

Well met :D
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    But you BASH all the time don't you? Surely you would know who it is ^__^

All i know is I dont ever see a @Lovehammer1 anywhere. And yes, yes I do. You should know that already TROUBLE! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    All i know is I dont ever see a @Lovehammer1 anywhere. And yes, yes I do. You should know that already TROUBLE! :)

Im not saying he is any good btw. Heres a hint ive ganked him a few times :D*

But im still gonna wind you up. This game has no endgame and ima bored ^__^

guess-who.jpg

But as some has asked for an unbind token in c-store would be nice my other 4 nades are gonna be useless :<

*to be fair he has ganked me also but i suck at pvp :D
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    No one said anything about PvE being hard. As for PvP, you don't even PvP or if you do, its VERY rare since I've never seen you in any PvP zone. People that don't PvP shouldn't even mention the word PvP. And PvP doesn't mean "que for ONE bash a month, get steamrolled, and say "i have pvp experience so I know what im talking about".

I played pvp from day one up until 2011 non stop! leveled many toons through PVP. I check into ZA every once and a while just for kicks. But I have played enough to know why it's dead. So, I will mention PVP anytime I damn well please. As for the reason I stopped, the exploits. The hate. The Egos. And I have never been steamrolled, and even if I did, that wouldn't be a reason to leave. A-holes and the greater than thou attitude is enough. Moving on though, this is a good thing for those that want some balance to the game. I think this helps a bit.
    Lots more work to do.
  • Options
    edited September 2013

But Ken vs. Ken matches are intense!
    streetfighter4-vsfighting.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2013

Not as much as I do...remember our PvP match?

hint: Alara...:biggrin:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I played pvp from day one up until 2011 non stop! leveled many toons through PVP. I check into ZA every once and a while just for kicks. But I have played enough to know why it's dead. So, I will mention PVP anytime I damn well please. As for the reason I stopped, the exploits. The hate. The Egos. And I have never been steamrolled, and even if I did, that wouldn't be a reason to leave. A-holes and the greater than thou attitude is enough. Moving on though, this is a good thing for those that want some balance to the game. I think this helps a bit.
    Lots more work to do.

Why you ruin my guess who fun. Even less people q for Zombeh you've just narrowed the suspects, you may as well have tattooed ur name on ur head ._.

This is why I cant have nice things U__U"
  • Options
    kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Can we stick to the changes being made and any bugs being found? This is a PTS forum after all and hopefully the devs don't have to read pages of pointless arguments to find the bugs that people post.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Im not saying he is any good btw. Heres a hint ive ganked him a few times :D*

But im still gonna wind you up. This game has no endgame and ima bored ^__^

guess-who.jpg

But as some has asked for an unbind token in c-store would be nice my other 4 nades are gonna be useless :<

Umm... not me Nepht. I think I'm on your friends list. Or I was. Have two accounts with another player, who doesn't play anymore.
    The one I use now is @Microman.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    kamokami wrote: »
    Can we stick to the changes being made and any bugs being found? This is a PTS forum after all and hopefully the devs don't have to read pages of pointless arguments to find the bugs that people post.

Sorry. You are 100% correct.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Umm... not me Nepht. I think I'm on your friends list. Or I was. Have two accounts with another player, who doesn't play anymore.
    The one I use now is @Microman.

Yeah thats you ^__^ I have a vid awhile back were you ganked me good ( all be it a few years old). And to keep the Voodoo gal happeh again an unbind token to help cushion the blow will be welcome ^__^
    Sorry. You are 100% correct.

95% correct

The argument just proves a point these devices caused a lot of people to give up on PvP.

The argument might have seemed silly at first but REALLY look at it ^__^ The devices are the cause of the tension between players. These devices were making PvP unfun and the nerf is welcome.

What is the most common thing said at an end of a duel besides GF? Its " Device using NOOB!"

I really do hope the devs do consider a way to unbind these items :(
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Yeah thats you ^__^ I have a vid awhile back were you ganked me good ( all be it a few years old). And to keep the Voodoo gal happeh again an unbind token to help cushion the blow will be welcome ^__^

95% correct

The argument just proves a point these devices caused a lot of people to give up on PvP.

The argument might have seemed silly at first but REALLY look at it ^__^ The devices are the cause of the tension between players. These devices were making PvP unfun and the nerf is welcome.
    You have a vid of me ganking you? Really? A few years ago?
    Cool! I used to play bash all day every day! Ahh... that was fun back then. I sure hope this nerf helps bring back some of the old magic.
  • Options
    blademaster5121blademaster5121 Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    kamokami wrote: »

This is a good point right here. Ok, here's one bug:

Bug:
    Legacy devices already equipped before the changes stay equipped, allowing the use of say, 5 phermones, post changes.

Solution:
    Force unequip of devices on log on, thus guaranteeing the device changes.
  • Options
    trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2013
    Hey all, just wanted to weigh in on this one really quick.

We made these devices available in the Drifter store because they're a lot of fun to play around with. They were never intended to be a core part of the CO experience, and they're certainly not balanced for players to have 5 of them running at once. (It's worth noting that the original items were limited to one at a time.)

Part of releasing any item into the game is watching for any unintended consequences that cause harm to the game as a whole, and then working to correct those issues. That's what we're doing in this case: Having items like this is making it more difficult and time-consuming to create new content, and hurting existing content.

I know that many of you have raised the point that these items are bound, and that you are worried that you'll end up with devices that you can't use. We are working on a way to convert your existing devices into unbound devices that you can sell, trade, etc. We'll let you know when we have more details on how that will work.

-TrailTurtle
  • Options
    kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I know that many of you have raised the point that these items are bound, and that you are worried that you'll end up with devices that you can't use. We are working on a way to convert your existing devices into unbound devices that you can sell, trade, etc. We'll let you know when we have more details on how that will work.

-TrailTurtle

faith-in-humanity-restored-thumb.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    We are working on a way to convert your existing devices into unbound devices that you can sell, trade, etc. We'll let you know when we have more details on how that will work.

-TrailTurtle

This is very promising. I wish you guys all the best in figuring this out. It may balance out the tears that will undoubtedly be shed once this goes LIVE.
  • Options
    variatasvariatas Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This is very promising. I wish you guys all the best in figuring this out. It may balance out the tears that will undoubtedly be shed once this goes LIVE.

And more interestingly, crash the prices by providing more supply so more people can have fun with them. Because it's now official that that was supposed to be the point, not the pay-to-win they'd turned into.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    gradii wrote: »
    you were talking about a mega D blast wave?? my mistake. yeah most of my toons survive that as well. I thought you were talking about something different. CYBERMIND'S DIGITAL RAIN.

Cybermind's Digital Rain can be survived by PFF and Invuln as well. As long as you don't needlessly stand in the rain.
  • Options
    oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    We are working on a way to convert your existing devices into unbound devices that you can sell, trade, etc. We'll let you know when we have more details on how that will work.

-TrailTurtle

AMAZEGREAT! :biggrin:
  • Options
    theapygoostheapygoos Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    zomg, theyre listening to us!
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I kept my word. See you in HERO Games.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    mk0063mk0063 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2013

We made these devices available in the Drifter store because they're a lot of fun to play around with. They were never intended to be a core part of the CO experience, and they're certainly not balanced for players to have 5 of them running at once. (It's worth noting that the original items were limited to one at a time.)

Part of releasing any item into the game is watching for any unintended consequences that cause harm to the game as a whole, and then working to correct those issues. That's what we're doing in this case: Having items like this is making it more difficult and time-consuming to create new content, and hurting existing content.

jF6C3T5.jpg
  • Options
    mensarmensar Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2013

-TrailTurtle

Hopefully all the folks affected by this "fix" will feel that this is an adequate compensation.

Thanks for listening, TT.

Had this just rolled out as-is, you would have had anarchy.

Althought I'm affected personally, I'm more concerned with the long term effects:

1. People are going to lose faith in PWE simply because an item that was allowed to sit on the server for over a year is now, suddenly going to change (instead of targetting the problem areas like stacking eruptions)

2. People will open boxes less often which means less revenue... Especially right away. If we, all of the sudden, have enough of the most sought-after devices on each of our accounts to put on each of our characters (and, in some cases, outfit an army), there will be very little need to open boxes. And even for the folks that don't have them, they will now only need one vs. 5. That's a big hit for you guys in terms of zen sales.

3. The difference between the "haves" and the "have nots" will be increasingly obvious now. Since the market will crash from being diluted from all of these unbound devices, folks sitting on anything more than a few thousand globals will become a thing of wonder in the months to come since everything will be dirt cheap (since nobody will be buying).

4. The "fun factor" will be seriously diluted.. now, this is short term and mostly for the folks that are going to be hit pretty hard by the device FUBAR. For those folks, my heart goes out to them and I urge them to stick around.. I'm sure PWE will come up with something better than simply unbinding something you paid 5K each for and saved for 6 months just to get... only to have it become unusable, worthless or both.

and lastly: I really hope this is the end of the 18 month patch creation process. If you guys see something broken or that you don't feel is working as intended, maybe letting us know instead of letting things go as if everything is fine... that might prevent folks from stocking up on those items and ultimately ending up quitting the game due to your errors.

After all, I've said this already a billion times, this isn't a glitch or a bug. It's not an exploit or something that only a few people knew about. These items were, for all practical purposes, working AS INTENDED. Why do I said this? Because they weren't changed and nothing was said for over a year. Which is why people invested so heavily in them and made builds around them. Was it really hurting the server (PVE)? Not really. Would it have "impacted" PVE missions? Not really. But apparently just flagging them as non-PVP wasn't an option. SO here we go again..

STRIKE THREE.. (Prototype Jets, Backups last year, now legacy devices).

I hear you, Trail Turtle.. you said they were meant to only fill a single slot. So they weren't working as intended. I get it. But try explaining that to people that took your silence as validation of the fact that they WERE meant to work that way. Granted, there were obvious exceptions like the perma-godmode with the eruptions that I just heard about today. But you're really not in a position to punish those folks either.

What WOULD be the perfect scenario? I would say:

RESOLUTION: The most expensive device (and most rare) would be pheremones. This device has become a staple in the game, like it or not. People have ventured into "pet builds" because of them, etc. This is going to be where you're going to have the most issues with players. In some cases people paid 5-6,000 globals EACH for them. So if you're going to make them non-stackable. I recommend doing something for the players (beyond unbinding them). Make all the pheremones that have already been found/bound summon 3x the normal amount of hatchlings from a single device. That's meeting both sides halfway.. the folks with 5 pheremones lose out, but still can summon SOME hatchlings, but they aren't going from a max of 15 to max of 3. The difference with summoning off a single device is: Where you were 5x more likely to summon a dino every 10 seconds, now you're only 1x as likely, even though you'll get 3x as many as you would with a single device, you're still getting far less than if you had 5 due to only having one chance at it instead of 5. So there are definitely disadvantages. But the folks with only a few pheremones won't really feel cheated and like something they BOUGHT from you is being taken away... even though it is.

I don't know of any other issues with stacked devices that really was causing an issue... but making the rest of them on a shared 30 second timer would probably work, so I think that's the right thing to do.

This message brought to you by the superhero:
    Bacon Overlord

All available action figures, check.
    Hit the global cap, check.
    All lore and event perks done, check.
    All 1K mob perks done, check.
    All nemesis mob perks done, check.
    Break 20,000 perk points, check.
    Complete all 5K perk points, stay tuned!

Come see me on steam (be friends, drink fine wines, clink glasses and KILL STUFF ONLINE!)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Once people realise that Infinite versions of:

- Party Bomb

- Water Balloon

Are contained in the new boxes, this may change your view on opening boxes.

But that is me just being me: Optimistic. (It's how I got through the 10 month ordeal with Telepathy.)

I could be wrong in your eyes or in the eyes of others, but the way I see it; As long as there is *something* in the boxes people want, be it Legion or Devices or Costume Pieces, there will be sales.

So far, I personally have not looked in a lockbox and seen something I didn't want (from the description of it)
  • Options
    cptcooltasticcptcooltastic Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I am OVERJOYED that the devices will FINALLY follow the laws that they used to. I don't see this as a "NERF" so much as an EXTREMELY late finished version of the new Drifter Distribution Model.

As you all know, these devices used to be drops that bound on pick up if I remember correctly. There was NO WAY to have more then 1 on a single character before. This is how they were built, and how they should have always worked. Those that have been here before ON ALERT know all this, and therefore knew this would(and SHOULD) eventually be fixed.

I'm just glad I didn't waste any salvage on the devices yet myself. Still trying to get the costume pieces.:tongue:

As for this FIX lowering Key Sales, I HIGHLY doubt it will have that much of an impact. Right now Lockboxes are still the ONLY way to obtain...

*Transform Devices
    *Specific Costume Pieces
    *Specific Vehicles
    *Legion Gear

Not to mention the BEST/FASTEST way to collect Mods, and high ranking Mods to boot. I do wish they also included 1 Safeguard with each stack of 5 Mods though.

I used to protest all Gamble Bags/Boxes with a passion. I hadn't opened up a single one since the Malvan boxes upon my return to the game after an extended break. I'm sure glad I caved and gave them a try. They do in fact give you quite a lot for you money now. It took Cryptic quite a long time to perfect them, but I feel like they finally got them JUST RIGHT.

So I don't know about anyone else, but I plan on continuing to purchase up keys whenever I'm able too.

These changes are GREAT for the game as a whole. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what other fixes we have coming soon. :biggrin:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Not to mention the BEST/FASTEST way to collect Mods, and high ranking Mods to boot. I do wish they also included 1 Safeguard with each stack of 5 Mods though.

^ This right here. Also a fantastic reason to continue opening boxes. I am glad someone mentioned this.
  • Options
    variatasvariatas Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    mensar wrote: »
    Make all the pheremones that have already been found/bound summon 3x the normal amount of hatchlings from a single device.

That's just plain silly. Let's just re-read TT's post, shall we?

This bit covers most, if not all of the important points.
    We made these devices available in the Drifter store because they're a lot of fun to play around with.

They were supposed to be a way for people to continue to access fun toys that had been removed.
    They were never intended to be a core part of the CO experience

They were NOT supposed to be progression, or pay to win.
    (It's worth noting that the original items were limited to one at a time.)

The precedent had been set for one at a time.

This covers the rest of it.
    Having items like this is making it more difficult and time-consuming to create new content, and hurting existing content.

With this part being the crux. They were warping the development process as is, so clearly they needed to be fixed.

None of this would not be the response if they were concerned about Legacy Devices being primary revenue drivers.

You know what? I'm happy they had time to fix this, because anything they can do to make new content easier to make is outstanding in my book.
  • Options
    chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    haha wait, I'm losing my overpowered I win button, so you should make the existing ones act like the overpowered I win button you're taking away. I mean... Really?
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2013
    Once people realise that Infinite versions of:

- Party Bomb

- Water Balloon

Not quite, but close. Can't discuss things before they're released, but I did want to avoid misconceptions.
  • Options
    kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    While the line about letting players unbind their extra devices is quite an important part of TT's note (and I'm glad to read it even though I am unaffected by this change), I think an equally important part is this:
    (It's worth noting that the original items were limited to one at a time.)
    The device limiting isn't a nerf people; it's a bug fix.
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    cptcooltasticcptcooltastic Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Next year can you guys PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add Sapphires Jacket, Boots and Belt to the available Anniversary Present Costume Pieces? They can be as rare as you like, JUST ADD THEM!!! That is all.:tongue:

PS: Maybe toss in a device that turns our characters into a hologram.
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Not quite, but close. Can't discuss things before they're released, but I did want to avoid misconceptions.

[Waits patiently.]

Want. :smile:
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    edited September 2013

We can't discuss them... But can we still bounce in our seats in anticipation of these goodies?

As for the device fixes, I'm glad that there might be a possible global unbind so we can possibly make up the losses getting them in the first place... Even though I'm fairly certain people saw this fix coming down the turnpike, gas leaking and muffler burning.
This discussion has been closed.