Options

Exclusive: Champions Online challenges players to take on the Forum Malvanum

124»

Comments

• Options
    agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I honestly think that you should.

I'll consider it, but just so you understand that's probably a 20 hour project in total to get 95% of it together, and then more time just keeping it all up to date.

I've seen attempts at getting bug lists on these forums, they always get outdated after a month or two because some get fixed, some stay, and new ones appear (or ones that were previously fixed break yet again).

If it was just the initial setup of getting a list, I'd do it; it's the upkeep that's killer to keep it current.

PS: Let's not forget Cryptic DOES have a bug reporting ticket system in this game, but they've let it fall into disrepair. Why not fix up that first?
  • Options
    ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lestylo wrote: »
    Trying to force someone or a group of people into not providing an opinion because you don't like it is certainly close enough. One can argue semantics and definitions (a popular thing to do on here) but at the end of the day it amounts to the same result: one group's voice not being heard or regarded seriously through one means or another. In short, a one-sided deal.

In any case I've said my piece.

Not even close really. With the exception of Smackwell, no player has the ability to prevent your opinion from being heard or taken seriously by those inclined to do so.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • Options
    lestylolestylo Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ashensnow wrote: »
    Not even close really. With the exception of Smackwell, no player has the ability to prevent your opinion from being heard or taken seriously by those inclined to do so.

You're being too literal at this point and ignoring the fact that a person can be bullied or discouraged into not giving an opinion through one means or another. You're suggesting that such cannot happen then. The fact that something of that nature already occurs to an extent speaks for itself.
    "I tried to look at that page but saw only inane comments."
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ashensnow wrote: »
    lestylo wrote: »
    You're being too literal at this point and ignoring the fact that a person can be bullied or discouraged into not giving an opinion through one means or another. You're suggesting that such cannot happen then. The fact that something of that nature already occurs to an extent speaks for itself.

ZitsArguing.gif

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    eastgatewidoweastgatewidow Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm far from impressed with this announcement considering the huge amount of work Cryptic has poured into STO with it's Romulan expansionist content.
    This direction in Champions-Online of vehicle-centric content, and frequent additions of short-duration 'alert' content (and now) 'event' content - is not what the community wants.

Frequent short-duration alert and event-content released and then hyped up by your friends at Massively.com is not distracting anyone from the fact that this game is horribly under-invested in where it matters. You really are fooling no-one with this strategy.

We've seen what the studio is capable of with the STO-investment and with Neverwinter's development, so please - don't throw us such a meagre bone and expect us to get all excited over this laughably pathetic amount of content.

No excuses, you have the capability if you pull your finger out and sort out your staff allocation per title!.
    Real content, real investment for Champions-Online - real soon, or I think we both now where this title is heading.

Dropping my knitting to buff you whilst hitting - Proudly protecting Millennium City's little ones since 2009.

@Mothers_Love
  • Options
    thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    just a bumping this so folks that haven't read about the new "event" have the opportunity.