test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This is YOUR fault. Now shush and stop buying.

Comments

• jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,318 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Falchoin, the point made was that more things have been added since the PWE acquisition than occurred under Atari's auspices. Nobody ever said they were things everyone liked... :wink:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • lokikinlokikin Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    gamehobo wrote: »
    Riiight.. thanks for your completely valid point. While I'm talking about the allocation of funds you make an argument for company wage allocation. By the way do you know the price of Tea in Thailand?

--

Why is it that the internet cannot have a debate that stays within the confines arguments presented.

Hey, make a nonsensical wage statements and you may as well expect to get called out...

By the way, Thai tea is currently about $300 USD per kilo...

:wink:
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    D'oh. Ignore this.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • bluedarkybluedarky Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    jonsills wrote: »
    Falchoin, the point made was that more things have been added since the PWE acquisition than occurred under Atari's auspices. Nobody ever said they were things everyone liked... :wink:

This is pretty much the point I was trying to make, the new changes and systems may not be good or liked, the fact is that PWE are allowing Cryptic to try and improve the game in ways that Atari refused to fund or support.

PWE do at least understand that MMOs need to grow and improve to keep customers and are allowing Cryptic to try (albeit badly in most peoples opinion), Atari/infocom just applied their previous methods of supporting games post-release (i.e. little to non) thinking that MMOs were just like other games that they could launch and provide minimal support.

Regardless of what people think the game is still growing faster than it did when Cryptic was under Atari, even if it isn't in a direction everyone likes.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What do you consider to be "major updates"? 'Cause for me, that'd be Vibora Bay. You know, the one that came out real early on... before PWI. Features are NOT content- and content is king.

Did you even read what I said...I guess you just did a quick scan then answered, I think that you did.

Lets see that AGAIN \o/
    nepht wrote: »
    DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Under PWE we have had 2 major updates ( I say major as in major in PWE eyes ) , compared to most Perfect World games Champions Online has ( I kid you not remember this is a comparison ) a large players base and a lot of content ( again comparison and PWE content is the Bizzario world version of content).

Champions gets a lot of love ( again its an odd sorta communist love ), its a great little game who cares if its tiny on content its still freaking fun to play.

Right there are several points of /isarcasm:

Point one: Notice the phrase "I say major in PWE eyes" do you see that, if not put your glasses on those things help.

Point two: Notice the phrase "...PWE content is the Bizzario world version of content" that means bugger all content unless your Bizzario, if that is so my bad.

Point three: Your a genius shut up.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    jolokia13 wrote: »
    That's right.

Shut up about this vehicle update.

1: YOU ASKED FOR IT.
    2: YOU BUY THIS CRAP.

Which makes all of this YOUR fault.
    Which directs me to point 3.

3: YOU KEEP COMPLAINING, YET YOU KEEP BUYING.

You're not going to get real content out of this game, unless you THE PLAYERBASE, takes action against this development team. YOU (the players) are steering the direction of this game in a negative direction by feeding them.

If you boycott these kinds of things (lockboxes and vehicles), they'll stop producing NON-CONTENT. I am a gold subscriber. I have never bought a lockbox, nor a lockbox key. And i NEVER WILL. Because it is shooting myself in the foot. It is counter-productive. It doesn't help Champions Online AT ALL. That money is NOT being put back into the game. It's being spent elsewhere on other projects.

Everytime you buy a lockbox, the digital gods cry.

Please stop buying things other than costumes from the C-store so we can get some content for Champions Online!

-Sincerely,
    A very concerned citizen of Millennium City.

A counter to your position might be that if people stopped buying this stuff the game might just go away. The ROI of things like lock-boxes is fairly high (as a percentage) because they don't require anywhere near as much dev time/money to develop as would be the case of a new zone or similarly significant content increase.

Cutting a game's revenue stream is not likely to encourage the parent company to increase the resources put into it.

People asked for vehicles. Yes. I think you will be hard pressed to show that they asked for this system.

The people complaining are likely enough NOT the ones spending large amounts of money on lock boxes and vehicles.
    jolokia13 wrote: »
    Actually....

It's PAY to be the hero you want to be. You've got it all wrong.....

Its always been PAY to be the hero you want to be.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • xaogarrentxaogarrent Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited November 2012

I bet it didn't even occur to you that quality is generally more important than quantity, and that more generally doesn't equal better.

CO has become the Ramen Noodles of MMOs. Except without any of the things that make Ramen Noodles good.

...I just recently realized something really disturbing. We're all eating Sodapop3's "humble pie."
    edited November 2012
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Even if it would happen, you wouldn't see the tank anyway...

I would have an INVISIBLE TANK!.....mindblowing O_O"
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    edited November 2012
    ashensnow wrote: »
    Its always been PAY to be the hero you want to be.

It's especially bad now. When you compare, say, the price of Vehicles to the price of Hideouts, and consider that CO still requires you pay a sub or have a Lifetime for full and unlimited access to freeform, CO has become monumentally more expensive to enjoy the new "features" being implemented, all while offering little to nothing substantial in return.

I put "features" in quotes because ultimately Vehicles are just customizable Become devices whereas Hideouts were a genuinely new feature with far more value in and of themselves (personal tailor, account bank, etc). So not only has the price gone up, we're getting less from what we actually buy AND there's been no mention of substantial content or features (I. E. Super Group Bases, New Zones, Level Cap Raise, Foundry) anywhere in the near future.

What REALLY makes it sad, is thinking back to Vibora Pay and how much outcry there was about that, about how it was Double Dipping. While there is some outcry there isn't a fraction of what there was over that, and what we have right now, right here in front of us, is worse than anything Vibora Pay could have been.

...I just recently realized something really disturbing. We're all eating Sodapop3's "humble pie."
    edited November 2012
    bluedarky wrote: »
    This is pretty much the point I was trying to make, the new changes and systems may not be good or liked, the fact is that PWE are allowing Cryptic to try and improve the game in ways that Atari refused to fund or support.

PWE do at least understand that MMOs need to grow and improve to keep customers and are allowing Cryptic to try (albeit badly in most peoples opinion), Atari/infocom just applied their previous methods of supporting games post-release (i.e. little to non) thinking that MMOs were just like other games that they could launch and provide minimal support.

Regardless of what people think the game is still growing faster than it did when Cryptic was under Atari, even if it isn't in a direction everyone likes.

I don't see that what, "PWE are allowing Cryptic," to do qualifies as improvements to the game.

I see them as efforts to increase the revenue stream from the existing playerbase without actually investing in the growth of the game.

edited November 2012
    xaogarrent wrote: »
    It's especially bad now. When you compare, say, the price of Vehicles to the price of Hideouts, and consider that CO still requires you pay a sub or have a Lifetime for full and unlimited access to freeform, CO has become monumentally more expensive to enjoy the new "features" being implemented, all while offering little to nothing substantial in return.

I put "features" in quotes because ultimately Vehicles are just customizable Become devices whereas Hideouts were a genuinely new feature with far more value in and of themselves (personal tailor, account bank, etc). So not only has the price gone up, we're getting less from what we actually buy AND there's been no mention of substantial content or features (I. E. Super Group Bases, New Zones, Level Cap Raise, Foundry) anywhere in the near future.

What REALLY makes it sad, is thinking back to Vibora Pay and how much outcry there was about that, about how it was Double Dipping. While there is some outcry there isn't a fraction of what there was over that, and what we have right now, right here in front of us, is worse than anything Vibora Pay could have been.

I agree completely.

The outcry is smaller likely enough because the number of people who care enough to make such an outcry, just aren't here any longer.

With each update the value of a subscription, when measured as a matter of percentage of the game's features included in the price of a subscription, grows smaller.

edited November 2012
    I don't see that what, "PWE are allowing Cryptic," to do qualifies as improvements to the game.

I see them as efforts to increase the revenue stream from the existing playerbase without actually investing in the growth of the game.
    Who said "improvements"? The claim bluedarky was debunking was the claim that nothing has been added to the game. It's certainly possible that nothing that interests you has been added, but that's not the same thing, is it? :smile:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

• helbjornhelbjorn Posts: 678 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    xaogarrent wrote: »
    CO has become the Ramen Noodles of MMOs. Except without any of the things that make Ramen Noodles good.

Come on, the only thing good about Ramen Noodles is the price. This is the voice of four years of medical school talking, where eating was a fourth-tier necessity behind books, rent, and gas. I had A LOT of Ramen Noodles.
    edited November 2012
    Who said "improvements"? The claim bluedarky was debunking was the claim that nothing has been added to the game. It's certainly possible that nothing that interests you has been added, but that's not the same thing, is it? :smile:

I actually included the quote of the individual who said, "improvement," in my post. I responded to a comment about improvements and you ask, "who said improvements ?" Well to answer your question, the very person I was responding to did.
    PWE are allowing Cryptic to try and improve the game in ways that Atari refused to fund or support.

So, Bluedarky spoke of improvement, and I responded regarding that comment.

As to the rest of your post, not relevant to my post so I'll just assume you meant to direct it to someone else.

• bluedarkybluedarky Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I actually included the quote of the individual who said, "improvement," in my post. I responded to a comment about improvements and you ask, "who said improvements ?" Well to answer your question, the very person I was responding to did.

So, Bluedarky spoke of improvement, and I responded regarding that comment.

As to the rest of your post, not relevant to my post so I'll just assume you meant to direct it to someone else.

I never said they succeeded either, all's I pointed out was that they were adding and trying to improve the game.
  • visionstorm01visionstorm01 Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited November 2012

For that matter, I'm not sure that anyone has claimed that nothing has been added to the game either. Only that they're not happy with either what has been added, or the direction that the game seems to be taking.
    What has acual BEING a tank to do with "Be the HERO you want to be" ?

This one. Well, not exactly a hero, but certainly a person and a tank.
    For certain characters being a tank actually can be superpower.
    Well, at least concept-wise.
    In practice even my soldier outperforms my tank.

Megatron.PNG
    edited November 2012
    I never said they succeeded either, all's I pointed out was that they were adding and trying to improve the game.

Understood.

The point of disagreement (and I do not in any way fault you for your opinion on the matter) is that I am not convinced that they are trying to improve the game so much as they are trying to increase its revenue through more intense monetization. I suppose that from PWE's perspective getting more money out of CO's playerbase would be an improvement to CO. I don't think that translates as an improvement to the game from a player's perspective though.

• forutnefireforutnefire Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    As eccentric as this topic sounds, I agree with the overall message. There's just so much evidence of people getting ignored and screwed over that asking Cryptic/PWE for anything is pointless. Therefore, those who are angry with every update containing useless items the majority of players can't use or additional glitches which are on top of the ones not fixed by said update don't really have as much merit to their opinion when they continue to support the game financially.

I personally have refused to give a cent to Cryptic until the player-based chat ban system is fixed. Additional problems such as the numerous glitches in missions, the tailor, and player created chat channels, as well as the PvP balancing issues and so much more.
    ~ Flare@Lectrohm (In-Game)

voos2b.jpg
    Flare's guide to hosting and judging costume contests!
    (link under construction)
    edited November 2012
    helbjorn wrote: »
    Come on, the only thing good about Ramen Noodles is the price. This is the voice of four years of medical school talking, where eating was a fourth-tier necessity behind books, rent, and gas. I had A LOT of Ramen Noodles.

Even if the price is the only thing you're willing to cave about, that's still one thing that the model behind Ramen Noodles has on CO.

Personally, I like the taste of them, too. Of course it's not going to be as good as say, for the sake of argument, a homemade gumbo. But it also doesn't cost anywhere as much as the fresh meat and vegetables such a thing would need, and doesn't require the hours of time and attention that go into making a proper chicken stock and a good roux.

That's why Ramen Noodles works. It's also why CO doesn't work, the price they're asking and/or the time and effort needed doesn't match what you're actually getting even remotely. Given this, I have to wonder, why spend money on a sub- or for that matter anything- here in CO when I could use that same money to buy an indie game or two every couple of months.

On that note, with games like Starbound constantly right around the corner, I really have to hand it to the indie devs. That right there has some real potential to be a masterpiece, and chances are it'll be in the same price range as buying a Vehicle outright here in CO. The inspiring part is that the devs have promised to update it for months after launch, adding new content for no additional charge, and plan to allow the game to be modable so it can live on through its community.

• twg042370twg042370 Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ramen is an epic meal here in Japan. Speak not ill of it.

That packet of salted cardboard back home. Yeah.

But proper ramen? Heavenly.
    Ramen noodles are the ****, forget you guys.

I sustained myself off those things for years and I love them to this day.

Some Mrs. Dash when it starts to get old can be a lifesaver, but it's usally not necessary, and when you're broke and you can get a case of like 100 for 10 cents and a toenail they are gosh darn delicious.

Gosh darn it now I want some for lunch....
    edited November 2012
    CO's value isn't commensurate with the price???

The price is FREE! You can take a character all the way from Tutorial to level cap without sliding one dime Cryptic's way. Most of us choose not to do this, but I maintain a silver account specifically to demonstrate what can be done for free in this game. (If you ever see Pyretta Blaze flying by, say hi!)

Even cheap generic instant ramen costs at least 15 cents a packet - more if you want it to taste like anything. (Do you even have instant ramen in Japan, or would that sell about as well as, say, microwaveable hamburgers here in the States?)

• smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited November 2012

The price is FREE! You can take a character all the way from Tutorial to level cap without sliding one dime Cryptic's way. Most of us choose not to do this, but I maintain a silver account specifically to demonstrate what can be done for free in this game. (If you ever see Pyretta Blaze flying by, say hi!)

Even cheap generic instant ramen costs at least 15 cents a packet - more if you want it to taste like anything. (Do you even have instant ramen in Japan, or would that sell about as well as, say, microwaveable hamburgers here in the States?)

I went and read the OP. Then I read this. Then I laughed for a while.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
    edited November 2012
    smoochan wrote: »
    Well, yes, I disagree with the OP as well - this whole thing became inevitable (although I struggled against accepting it) the moment lockboxes appeared in STO and Cryptic started turning a profit off of them. I'm not buying any Zen to open them - but if someone else wants to, I'm not going to call them names for helping to support this amazing free game. :smile:

I have been known to support Cryptic with sub money, and one day I'll give them three hundred bucks at a whack and be done with it (aside from possible future purchases, if we ever get a really cool costume set again and I don't have the stipend for it). Other folks want to support them a la carte. Whatever works for you.

• keikomystkeikomyst Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Things to do with money you might spend on Cosmic Keys or Vehicles:
    Buy costume packs on CO
    Buy an AT on CO
    Buy some Hideouts on CO
    Buy travel powers on CO
    Purchase the Wiiware version of Cave Story
    Order a nice pizza for your friends and family
    Buy the PC version of Cave Story
    Buy character slots on CO
    Purchase a good used game
    Invest in the stock market and buy your own real-life Hawkwing in a few years, give or take 30 years.
    Donate to charity

All of the above are more productive to you as a player of CO and as a person than buying a key or a vehicle.
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Dear Cryptic:

Please take away everything from CO that isn't directly related to traditional Super Powered Comic Book Characters that wear tights. People are enjoying things I do not like, and making characters that are unlike what I enjoy playing. This infringes on my childish sense of reality and I need someone to needlessly take away toys from others.

Sincerely,

Another CO crybaby.
  • pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Hey! Microwaveable hamburgers are the ****!

White Castle 16 pack sitting in my freezer right now!
    Dear Cryptic:

Please take away everything from CO that isn't directly related to traditional Super Powered Comic Book Characters that wear tights. People are enjoying things I do not like, and making characters that are unlike what I enjoy playing. This infringes on my childish sense of reality and I need someone to needlessly take away toys from others.

Sincerely,

Another CO crybaby.

lulz! multi-layered irony...
    edited November 2012
    smoochan wrote: »

It's generally better to just not take him seriously. It'll hurt your brain less that way.

Same goes for a number of other people here.

• shytalashytala Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Dear Cryptic:

Sincerely,

Another CO crybaby.
    The sarcasm and irony is strong in this post lol.

But come on....grow up people. Some people wanted vehicles, so they got vehicles. Others want costumes and the Legacy Gear, they got that. Just because someone doesn't like something, doesn't mean someone else doesn't. So stop trying to make others do what you want them to and enjoy what you like about the game and let them enjoy what they like about the game.

[Insert Witty Signature Here]
    edited November 2012
    shytala wrote: »
    The sarcasm and irony is strong in this post lol.

But come on....grow up people. Some people wanted vehicles, so they got vehicles. Others want costumes and the Legacy Gear, they got that. Just because someone doesn't like something, doesn't mean someone else doesn't. So stop trying to make others do what you want them to and enjoy what you like about the game and let them enjoy what they like about the game.

I sincerely doubt anyone wanted vehicles in the manner we got them.

If they did... Well, I'm sure there's special a seat in hell being kept toasty for them.

edited November 2012
    keikomyst wrote: »
    Things to do with money you might spend on Cosmic Keys or Vehicles:
    Buy costume packs on CO
    Buy an AT on CO
    Buy some Hideouts on CO
    Buy travel powers on CO
    Purchase the Wiiware version of Cave Story
    Order a nice pizza for your friends and family
    Buy the PC version of Cave Story
    Buy character slots on CO
    Purchase a good used game
    Invest in the stock market and buy your own real-life Hawkwing in a few years, give or take 30 years.
    Donate to charity

All of the above are more productive to you as a player of CO and as a person than buying a key or a vehicle.

You forgot the kicker:
    Buy a game that's actually built for and around the concept of vehicles and features genuine vehicle game play* (and for about as much or less than all those lockbox keys will cost you :rolleyes:)

*rather than merely having them as a tack on feature for a game that hasn't seen any real growth in any of the areas it was actually originally built for in years

I am so going to play BF3 now. Thanks! :biggrin:
    pion01 wrote: »

Hey! Microwaveable hamburgers are the ****!

White Castle 16 pack sitting in my freezer right now!

lulz! multi-layered irony...

That, plus your comments about instant ramen...

Oh my god! Is your real name Skippy?

Are you my evil twin?
    edited November 2012
    Instant ramen gives me very bad gas :/
  • nazacanazaca Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nepht wrote: »
    Instant ramen gives me very bad gas :/

You are a cat. What doesn't give cats bad gas?

Dollar, dollar, bill, yo. Cash rules everything around you and me.
  • keshmarchkeshmarch Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Perfect World and Cryptic have made it obvious that they have no intention of re-investing revenue back into the game. They've put the game on life support; almost every dollar they bring in through the C-Store is apparently being invested in the next game.
    Nothing is 'obvious' until it's objectively proven. And that claim isn't objective fact.
    Buying keys and grab bags just invests money in Neverwinter. And that's why I won't play Neverwinter- because any money they make in that game will just go on to fund their next game. Perfect World is using the "churn" method of game development- rather than keeping their existing games running, they just use any revenues to fund their next game.
    But they are keeping their old games running. The servers are still available, and there are people who still play them... if PWE/Cryptic only wanted to fund new games, it would be a waste to even keep 'old game' servers open. Considering that, it's impossible for them to keep the servers of old games open merely to fund new games.
    This one. Well, not exactly a hero, but certainly a person and a tank.
    For certain characters being a tank actually can be superpower.
    Well, at least concept-wise.
    In practice even my soldier outperforms my tank.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-i1dr5iyTIc/TCyyPIlSYMI/AAAAAAAABMo/6SI1Vtn-ro4/s1600/Megatron.PNG
    Technically, the only ones that considers him a 'hero' are Soundwave and Lugnut. :p
    Tark%20Signature_zpscmqoxjfn.png~original
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    After the bait-and-switch they pulled off with the Hawkwing protoype speed nerf, rest assured I'm very much less interested in buying another vehicle at the moment. If you're going to do some sort of forced product recall/modification after the customer has purchased it, at least provide some form of compensation.
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    beldin wrote: »
    What has acual BEING a tank to do with "Be the HERO you want to be" ?

I'm pretty sure it very much has to do with being the hero you want to be still. Just because it doesn't fit your personal criteria of what a superhero should or should not be, it doesn't automatically make it more valid than another person's opinion on that.
    edited November 2012
    keshmarch wrote: »
    Nothing is 'obvious' until it's objectively proven. And that claim isn't objective fact.

The word "obvious" does not necessarily imply objective prove, it merely implies that something "appears" to be a certain way. Something may appear to be a certain way, but then turn out to be another (example: someone is giving you "obvious" signs that they like you, when in fact they really don't and are just deceiving you to try to use you), or something may appear to and actually BE a certain way, but you have no way of proving it (you finally figure out that the person in the later example has been deceiving you, and while they don't openly admit it, they still make snide remarks with "obvious" hints that they did deceive you, yet you have no evidence to prove it).
    But they are keeping their old games running. The servers are still available, and there are people who still play them...

...which would be a requirement for them to make money out of those games if they intended (as was claimed by the poster) to use them to fund other games.
    if PWE/Cryptic only wanted to fund new games, it would be a waste to even keep 'old game' servers open.

No, it wouldn't, unless those games were already generating losses, in which case they would likely have to close them eventually regardless of their intend. But if those games were still generating revenue and enough profit, it would totally NOT be a waste for them to shut them down if they intended to use that money to fund other games. At the contrary, it would only be a waste if they DID shut them down then went their merry way to create their new game... without funding. And with nothing to generate money for them while they were engaged in a task that was currently not generating them ANY money and was in fact costing them lots of it (i.e. creating a game that hasn't launched yet).
    Considering that, it's impossible for them to keep the servers of old games open merely to fund new games.

How do you think most companies fund new games regardless of their intent to keep investing on their old games? Acts of charity, funding from other companies, bank loans alone? Thin air? Could be any of those perhaps (except thin air :rolleyes:)... sometimes, particularly if the company is new. But if they're established companies they will almost invariably HAVE to use at least some of the money they've made from their previous games to fund the new ones. After all, making games costs money, and the way that establshed game companies make that money is by continuing to run their established games.

<3
    Tark%20Signature_zpscmqoxjfn.png~original
    edited November 2012
    nazaca wrote: »
    You are a cat. What doesn't give cats bad gas?

Tangerines.
  • pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    sanmerci wrote: »
    That, plus your comments about instant ramen...

Oh my god! Is your real name Skippy?

Are you my evil twin?

I'm everybody's evil twin....

>.>

::twirls 5 o'clock shadow molestash::
  • twg042370twg042370 Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Do you even have instant ramen in Japan, or would that sell about as well as, say, microwaveable hamburgers here in the States?

All ramem is "instant". But if you mean cheap low quality ramen, that can be found in any store. But even then, they usually come with dried veggies or even some oden or dried wakame mixed in the flavoring.

So even the crap ramen is superior.
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies -Smackwell

edited November 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies -Smackwell

• towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Jokes about mowing down the citizens of MC with our new vehicles is NOT a violation of Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies
    Apparently necro posts/threads aren't violations either.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
    edited November 2012
    All ramem is "instant". But if you mean cheap low quality ramen, that can be found in any store. But even then, they usually come with dried veggies or even some oden or dried wakame mixed in the flavoring.

So even the crap ramen is superior.

DEWWWWWWWD yew forgot the ramen and chocolate covered dried squids in little pots :D

Also gave me gas. :/
This discussion has been closed.