test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PTS update FC.30.20120629a.0

124»

Comments

• sigmaseven0sigmaseven0 Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    When is the next PTS build coming in? I'm very anxiously waiting for improvements to Night Warrior and Sneak

Agreed.

Whatever they do, i hope the devs aren't too conservative with sneak.

I would hate to see night warrior go live and only be used for its ability to buff all damage types, while in the mean time all the heroes who want to be stealthy just use a teleport+evasive maneuvers+smoke bomb+a more traditional passive and get better offensive stealth results.

PVP is starving without rewards

1. Please give us Daily PVP missions that reward Questionite.
    2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.
  • geerthgeerth Posts: 6
    edited July 2012
    drannic wrote: »
    I am currently looking into the crash at the character select screen. At the moment I can not get this to reproduce, leading me to think that the issue is related to a character on the account.

If you are experiencing this issue, please post your account handle, and a Cryptic Error number if you are given one when the client crashes.

Thank you!

P.S. Looks like my forum account has not been updated that I am a member of the Cryptic Team yet. :(

account handle @Yuta, Cryptic Error number 13914289 (this is the error id number I get, took couple of times to ss it.)
  • sarelfoxsarelfox Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I managed to use -console and snap this picture before I crashed completely out from character select.

TestServerConsolecapturedatcrash.png

I hope this helps some! I didn't get a chance to get a ticket ID, as it disappears too quickly, but that error is identical each time I start it up.
  • theapygoostheapygoos Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    sarelfox wrote: »
    I managed to use -console and snap this picture before I crashed completely out from character select.

TestServerConsolecapturedatcrash.png

I hope this helps some! I didn't get a chance to get a ticket ID, as it disappears too quickly, but that error is identical each time I start it up.

nice screen cap, hope it helps us all that are affected!!
  • ukatoenasniukatoenasni Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Bouncer, you say.

...Yep, mind gutter-sank.

Hopefully that does produce some idea of what's happening, though, and leads to a fix - that's one handy screenshot, indeed.

[SIGPIC]Also, this poster rambles.[/SIGPIC]
  • stoopidmestoopidme Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Mine crashes before I even get the Cryptic logo displayed so I'm not sure if it's a character select specific problem. Also much like Apygoos crash handler will disappear, I have had one exception where it worked and the error number displayed as unknown.

Brick_McDuggins in game.
  • koblovenekoblovene Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Chestbouncer? Dude, jiggleboobs crashed your game.