test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STOP with the cat content

immaragequitimmaragequit Posts: 9 Arc User
It's not so much an urgent issue but still something a lot of players commented on but nobody's adressed as far as I've seen.
New items and content are nice but don't you think we have enough cat-themed stuff in the game?
Cat action figures, cat themed costume pieces, cat missions, refrences to cats, I get it, it's a reocurring idea for new content but don't you think there's more pressing matters to turn our attention to, or different items people would want to see in the game?
Just enough with the cats already please. I don't want Champions online to turn into Cats Online.

That's it

Comments

• nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 568 Arc User
    lol
    [NbK]XStorm
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    Too bad. Our dev is a known crazy cat lady. Either you get brainwashed by the pussy cats or git.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 3,195 Arc User
    No mocking the OP. It is a legitimate Cat-astrophe. I still believe we'd have those new personal magnifiers if all the people asking for them were using them on giant cat creatures instead of some sort of canine.
    aMxOJ0g.png

Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 4,639 Arc User
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ccaca82417970326b636836&rid=giphy.gif​​
    An Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable but farms way to much to archieve that
    Playing as EVERYTHING but Superheroes (BUT they are my Heroes) Eternal Silver since 1 February 2011
    Currently playing with 72+ Characters (7 ATs, 65 FFs) Loving all of them, ALTitis for Life
  • theglasskittentheglasskitten Posts: 160 Arc User
    c.c
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯v´¯)
    ╚══.¸Menagerie
  • immaragequitimmaragequit Posts: 9 Arc User
    It's not that bad of an issue but it's still something that kind of grinds my gears. I see a lot of greast sugestions by other users all the time be it for new content or new items, and instead we're getting reskins of past cat action figures and a feline helmet very similar to the one we got on FM.
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 551 Arc User
    You're probably going to get puppy AF reskin when the 10th anniversary hits.
    avianos wrote: »
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ccaca82417970326b636836&rid=giphy.gif​​
    That is very unsanitary.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 15,379 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    I still believe we'd have those new personal magnifiers if all the people asking for them were using them on giant cat creatures

I'm doing my part!
    y20je2i.jpg​​
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    The proper dev response to this is the announcement of the [Cat Lockbox]
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 568 Arc User
    -.-
    [NbK]XStorm
  • violetnychusvioletnychus Posts: 132 Arc User
    moar-cat.jpg
  • thebluelinkthebluelink Posts: 16 Arc User
    0edx7rgzv3f11.png
    Hi, I like to show up sometimes.
    ...sometimes.
  • galactickirigalactickiri Posts: 46 Arc User
    I'd rather all the dog and furry characters go away. Show up at a zone boss fight, and there's a bobblehead Anubis-looking toon...
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 15,379 Arc User
    I'd rather all the dog and furry characters go away. Show up at a zone boss fight, and there's a bobblehead Anubis-looking toon...

found the person who hates dogs o3o
  • hotfrostwormhotfrostworm Posts: 22 Arc User
    krazy.gif
  • fermifermi Posts: 18 Arc User
    aesica wrote: »

Is it ethical to lock a cat in a box and mail it to people?
    fermi wrote: »

It is not only ethical, it is the standard practice.
    http://www.petsovernight.com
    Order your kitten today!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,548 Arc User
    GOOD NEWS! instead of rescuing cats, Kais decided to send us to random places on maps other than MC. :p

Enjoy. :D
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 1,604 Arc User

Only if your name is Schrodinger.
  • shadowfang240shadowfang240 Posts: 1,424 Arc User
    bulgarex wrote: »

Only if your name is Schrodinger.

*shifty eyes*​​
    GOOD NEWS! instead of rescuing cats, Kais decided to send us to random places on maps other than MC. :p

I did not rescue the cats last year, I am most certainly not going to rescue any this year. I believe that was just a thing about it being the 9th and the superstition about cats having 9 lives. They better have something new and memorable about the 10th, coming in September, so there is plenty of time to create special events. I don't care about give-aways, free cars, etc.. I want to see something and be part of something special. When the ones who skipped the event ask, what happened? I can tell them and say, "Too bad you missed it. It was an event to remember, and all the YouTube videos in the world couldn't cover it enough to make you a part of it.". This needs to be the Woodstock of Champions.

I did not rescue the cats last year, I am most certainly not going to rescue any this year. I believe that was just a thing about it being the 9th and the superstition about cats having 9 lives. They better have something new and memorable about the 10th, coming in September, so there is plenty of time to create special events. I don't care about give-aways, free cars, etc.. I want to see something and be part of something special. When the ones who skipped the event ask, what happened? I can tell them and say, "Too bad you missed it. It was an event to remember, and all the YouTube videos in the world couldn't cover it enough to make you a part of it.". This needs to be the Woodstock of Champions.
    I was talking about the current event. No cats are part of the event. :p
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 6,349 Arc User
    The real problem with the cat content is insufficient dog content, and the dogs we have are pretty boring, they don't do things like wag their tails, pant, give paw, roll on their back and beg for attention, ...
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 461 Arc User

Current event is not the Anniversary event, but rather the "The US blows up itself day"-event.

Current event is not the Anniversary event, but rather the "The US blows up itself day"-event.
    Red Winter isn't an American super-team :p

My point was that Kais hasn't added cats to ALL the events. :p
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 461 Arc User

Red Winter isn't an American super-team :p
    They're just trying to fit in and have gotten a few minor details wrong :tongue:
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 6,349 Arc User
    Now, now. It's actually Russia blows itself up day. I mean, how else are you supposed to interpret a mass missile launch resulting in 'glorious rise', other than nuke-induced flight?
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 9
    Now, now. It's actually Russia blows itself up day. I mean, how else are you supposed to interpret a mass missile launch resulting in 'glorious rise', other than nuke-induced flight?

The fact that Red Winter managed to kick VIPER off Area 51 is kind of a feat in and out of itself.

Mostly in reference to how Area 51, in normal gameplay, is populated by VIPER agents.
  • atherrisatherris Posts: 24 Arc User
    I love cats, absolutely love them... but I do have to agree, cats here and there, great, but constant, fluffing cats?.. Please other things exist x.x