Defender's National Training Program Event
Starting at April 12th 12:00am server time, we will be running a week long event where players are tasked with getting a brand new character to 40! Getting a new character to 40 will net the following rewards:
The event has the following rules:
- Jazzercise emotes (account unlock)
- Overachiever Title and Perk (claimable once per character on your account)
- 2 Exclusive Costume Tokens (claimable once per account)
- The character must be created and leveled to 40 within these dates: April 12th, 12:00am to April 18th, 11:59pm
- Characters created before these dates will not count.
Upon reaching 40 you will be awarded the Overachiever perk and Jazzercise emotes. You can claim the title and tokens from the Bonus tab in the ZEN store.
If you are not granted the perk immediately, please try logging your character on and off.
Every character on your account can claim the title once achieved, not just the one leveled.
it doesn't matter how you get to 40.
- Foxbatcon is over! The vendors will stick around a week.
- Added currency exchange items for many of the costumes in the Swag Bags.
The Scion Lockbox is out! This lockbox can contain the following rewards:
- Scion Costume Box
- Electric Slide Travel Power Unlock
- Electric Hover Disk Travel Power Unlock
- Transcendence Power Unlock
- Jazzhands Emote
- Lightning Bolt Costume Transformation
- Power Stone Costume Transformation
The Scion Costume Box can contain the following costumes:
- Scion Tights 1
- Scion Tights 2
- Scion Collar
- Scion Cape
- Scion Shoulders
- Scion Emblem 1
- Scion Emblem 2
- Scion Bracers 1
- Scion Bracers 2
- Scion Belt 1
- Scion Belt 2
- Scion Leg Armor 1
- Scion Leg Armor 2
- Scion Greaves 1
- Scion Greaves 2
New Key Pack!
- 20x Cosmic keys of Power
- Bulwark Armor Costume
- 25x Valerian Scarlet's Radiance mods, boosts Celestial damage
- 3x Triumphant Recoveries
- 5x Safeguard Catalysts
- 10x Healing Device Plus
- 10x Energy Surge Plus
- Characters in the select screen will now be sorted by last logged in.
- Increased max character slots to 120 (from 100).
- Players should no longer get a message stating their drivers are out of date.
- Increased result cap to 999 (from 400).
- Golden Age Star and Golden Age Lightning Bolt emblems can be set to glow.
New Power: Transcendence
- Increased area effect to 20ft.
- Repels targets and after a short time knocks them upwards.
- Heals or resurrects nearby allies for a fixed amount of health. This amount does not scale with anything other than rank but increases if allies are affected by Illumination.
- Leaves behind a Transcended Rune, which acts like a regular healing rune but will resurrect players standing in it periodically. This resurrect has a limited target cap and its frequency depends on rank. Players resurrected by this ability cannot be resurrected by it again for a set amount of time.
- The healing on the rune also increases if the target is affected by Illumination.
- This rune cannot be stacked.