One of the things I'm doing is re-doing a lot of the tests I did back when I was here before. One of the tests I did was to determine how much an offensive passive was worth in DPS. Last time I did this I found offensive passives were worth between 12-24% dps depending on advantages (IE if they were bonus or base increases) and role. I wonder if this is still the case, as a lot of the small mechanics seem to be different, and I figured I'd let anyone who wants to help out get involved this time to broaden the sample sizes and build varieties.
So here's the experiment:
1. Run all parses with the same items until DPS stabilizes out as much as possible
2. There should be 5 parses done:
3. With form stacked, damage role, passive slotted
4. Form stacked, damage role, no passive
5. No form, damage role, no passive
6. Form stacked, hybrid role, damage passive
7. Form stacked, hybrid role, no passive
It will be interesting to see if different build styles get different results, or if there will be a similar size gap in effective health and effective healing as the gap in damage output.