Instances that have already been checked in the past but may warrant rechecking after the new creepy perks obtained:kamokami said:
We've had another patch so it's worth re-checking every relevant area once more to see if there are any changes because we have seen changes to Creepies with patches....specifically Fenny. Stuff to look at for changes and clues:
1. The Vibora Bay Arcade
2. Fenny: info and interaction prompts
3. Qzone in general
4. Qzone creepies....spawn all 4 and see if any of them look different, have new info text, or have new accessories (like the Teddy did)
5. Powerhouse Theater. If the Arcade is one hub for clues and Creepies the Powerhouse Theater might be another...each of the first 4 Creepies: Fenny, Teddy, Sammie, Cheshire may map to an different area for clues in addition to being tied to Creepies.
6. Another check on Sammie (esp with the Soaked Aura in your inventory) and check the surrounding area
7. Check the Fenny in the hamper at Carl's Gym
8. Check completed perk text for Creepies perks
9. Check on Spiral, the cat at the Games of Chance booth near the Arcade....does the cat say anything besides:
"You..." "Travesty..." "Unlikely..." "No..." "Iffy..."
- - spells: UNITY, U Tiny, Nuit (night in french)
- - also could be words that would complete a sentence or phrase hence the "..." at the end of each word
None of the text hints have been helpful so far but let's list them just in case:
"The end is nigh"
"You should not have done that"
"We are all going to die"
"The cat may have answers" - pretty sure this refers to Spiral, but there are other randomly placed cats in the game that could be checked
"Not all walls lock you out"
Other loose ends:
- We have not found anything regarding Cheshire
- There's probably more to Sammie than just the arcade coins from her dollies. Especially since she recently got the soaked aura effect on her in the Qzone.
- - Lemuria would be a great place for Creepies but not sure where to start.....
- - Canada has an underwater mission and some lakes worth checking
- - MI, MC, and VB all have water around them....worth checking those areas
- The arcade machine reverts to a Monster Attack game after you use a coin to play it