test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Creepy Perk Detective Thread

lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
edited November 2017 in Missions and Content
This topic will be used to discuss current leads on Creepies.

I will try to keep the OP updated with unresolved hints and leads.
kamokami said:

We've had another patch so it's worth re-checking every relevant area once more to see if there are any changes because we have seen changes to Creepies with patches....specifically Fenny. Stuff to look at for changes and clues:
1. The Vibora Bay Arcade
2. Fenny: info and interaction prompts
3. Qzone in general
4. Qzone creepies....spawn all 4 and see if any of them look different, have new info text, or have new accessories (like the Teddy did)
5. Powerhouse Theater. If the Arcade is one hub for clues and Creepies the Powerhouse Theater might be another...each of the first 4 Creepies: Fenny, Teddy, Sammie, Cheshire may map to an different area for clues in addition to being tied to Creepies.
6. Another check on Sammie (esp with the Soaked Aura in your inventory) and check the surrounding area
7. Check the Fenny in the hamper at Carl's Gym
8. Check completed perk text for Creepies perks
9. Check on Spiral, the cat at the Games of Chance booth near the Arcade....does the cat say anything besides:
"You..." "Travesty..." "Unlikely..." "No..." "Iffy..."
- - spells: UNITY, U Tiny, Nuit (night in french)
- - also could be words that would complete a sentence or phrase hence the "..." at the end of each word

None of the text hints have been helpful so far but let's list them just in case:
"The end is nigh"
"Always watching"
"You should not have done that"
"We are all going to die"
"The cat may have answers" - pretty sure this refers to Spiral, but there are other randomly placed cats in the game that could be checked
"Not all walls lock you out"

Other loose ends:
- We have not found anything regarding Cheshire

- There's probably more to Sammie than just the arcade coins from her dollies. Especially since she recently got the soaked aura effect on her in the Qzone.
- - Lemuria would be a great place for Creepies but not sure where to start.....
- - Canada has an underwater mission and some lakes worth checking
- - MI, MC, and VB all have water around them....worth checking those areas

- The arcade machine reverts to a Monster Attack game after you use a coin to play it

Instances that have already been checked in the past but may warrant rechecking after the new creepy perks obtained:

- Cybermind (both alert and missions)
- Desert Stronghold Prison
- Nemesis Confrontation
- Mechanon's questline (including space station)
Post edited by lezard21 on

Comments

• lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    - Reserved-
    Post edited by lezard21 on
  • kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    Ok since the hints are in new lore. Can we get a running list of all new lore pieces that have been introduced in the past year?
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    kamokami said:

Ok since the hints are in new lore. Can we get a running list of all new lore pieces that have been introduced in the past year?

The only new lore that spring to mind is The Elysium Guard.

Based on those 9 creeps, I wonder if the last 4 is somewhere in MC, Desert, Canada and Vibora.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    > @chaosdrgnz43 said:
    > Ok since the hints are in new lore. Can we get a running list of all new lore pieces that have been introduced in the past year?
    >
    > The only new lore that spring to mind is The Elysium Guard.
    >
    > Based on those 9 creeps, I wonder if the last 4 is somewhere in MC, Desert, Canada and Vibora.

So far only 4 creeps have been found. The 9 spawns in QWZ produce only 4 different creeps: Cheshire, Teddy bear, Fenny Doll and Sammie.

Each ????? from the perk correspond to a unique creep species
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    lezard21 said:

Some time around the 10/5/17 - 10/12/17 patch the perk called Creepy was made visible to everyone and a checklist added to keep track of it's progress.

For the new folks, to be clear, the "Creepy" perk will not show in your list until you find the first one, so don't go looking for it and freak out when it is not there (like I did).

Also, has anyone tested what the order of the first 4 ???'s are? I thought they had an order, even though we can't see their names. Or was it discovered that it is just linear, and it just greens the ??? in order, no matter what creepy is found?
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
    The 3rd ???? is Sammie, the rest I'll check when I get home
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    I've created a new channel so we may better coordinate our Creep hunt. It's currently free to join. I'll be on some time later tonight or tomorrow to organize and set permissions on it, but for now you may just head in and start some in-game discussion there.

/channel_join "Creepies"

I've also provided a short link to this thread from the channel, but just in case you feel like copy/pasting it somewhere else: http://tinyurl.com/CreepiesCO​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited October 2017
    New hint found in Release Notes 10/19/17 by @bluhman
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/1209702/release-notes-10-19-2017/p1
    kaizerin said:

P͍̎é̦r̛̩k̫̅s̜͘

• Added Thrill of the Hunt perk. This perk requires completing the 5k defeat perks for the following enemy groups: Dogz, Sovereign Sons, Trey Kings, New Shadows, Nephilim, Evil Spirits.
    • Grants the Zombie Dance emote to your account.
    0̛̟̖̫̮̙̞̥͔̀̀̈́̀̒̎͆͘͘ͅͅ1̢̘͇̤̺̳̼̼͇̾̒̀͒̅͗̊̄̕͝ͅ1̰͙͓̟͉̜̜̱͓̋̆͆̀̽̏̎͗̕͜͝0̧̫̗̹̘̜̫͍̘̒͒̐̐̈́̐̆́̀͒ͅ0̤͓̻̫̗͈̩̙͕͚͋̄͆̌̎̓͛̂̚͝1͇͖̬͎̠̝̙̜͎̣̀̀̏̑͒̓̆͛̀͠1̡̛̲͉͍̳̻̪̤̺̣̑̈́̌͐̔̈́̌͒̅0̨̢̻̯̙̺͍̙̗̰̂̂̏̔̽̂̄̈̒͝ ͇̖̭̹̮͎̟͇͖̏̂͂̑̒̀͛͗̅̓ͅ0̦̦̫̰̮̬̲̼̫̳͒̑͊̂́̐̓̉͘͝1̦̱͔̱̗̥̰̣́̀̈́̀͑͊̅̽͂͘ͅͅ1̧̨̢̲͇̙͍͈͕͇̽̒̐͋̿̎͒̎̔͝0̨̥̲̙͈͙͕̠̙͋̅͋̂̀͋̂̈̀̈́͜1̧̟͕͕͎̪̞̥͉̿͑͋͊̊͒̿̂̕͘ͅ0̨̛͍̣̫̟̘̘͇̰̙̊́̂͗͑͗̿̆͝0̨̛̠͙̪̲̣̩̝̯̭̇́̈́͌̅̆̃̓̕1̢̧̭͔̼̳͕̥̿̈́̐̉̆̓̆̓̔̌ͅͅ ̡̡̖̰͖̪͔̞̪͕͂̀̈́̌̂̑̎̉͗͐0̢̜̼̜͉͖͕̘͍̭̈́̓̀̃̅́̃͆̏̅1̢͇̱̹̼̤̺͉̳͕̂̋̂͐̌̃̈́͆̌͘1̼͙͉̝̪͉̜̤͍̺͗̔̍̒͂̓̈́̚͝͠0̧̢̡͓͓̼͉̥͐̔̉̃̔͋̍͋̕̚͜͜1̛͈̞̥̩͈͈̝̭̗̯̽͊̍͋̐̏͊̈́͐1̨̩̞̱̖̭͎̬͕̰̈́̅̓̐̀̄̌̈̓͝1͈̟̣̰̲̦̝͖̖̤̅̍̇͊̓͒͋̍́͆0̟̬͈̘̩̝̜͈̙̌̂̐̾̄̍̆͌͑̎͜ ͙̥̪͚͙͇̲̲̱̟̔̌́͐͐̌̅̈́́̐0̡͕͈͙̙̻͍̞͈̈́͋́̋͆̌̍̀͝͝ͅ1̡̭̘̭̦̹̠̦̟͒̾̇͌̏͌͐̏̉͜͝1̨̞̯̹͉̬̞̯̩̜̅̍͌̓͌́̕͝͝͝0̧̛̲̰̹̗̪͕̩͈̀͒́̽̽͗̀̏͘͜0̧̨̧̗̗͇͍̰͉̱̆̒͂̀̉̓̒̇̂̐1̨͈̦̹̫̺͓̘̭̮̈́̀̃̈́͗́̊̐̄̃0̢̻̣͇͍̬̪̥̭͛̌̏͛́̓̈́͘̚͝ͅ0̧̢̯̥̘̞͇͓̂̾̐́̄͗̐̇̌̀ͅͅ ̢̛̤͙͉̬͕̭̦̘̣̐̔̉̏͆̍̉̀͘0̰̼̘̫̮͚̬͔̱͖̓͑́̌̈́̓͌̉̃͠0̡̬͖̙̘̩̗̼̠̘̒̅̋̀̇͒́̃̚͠1̜̬̥͔͎͇͙̰͋̽̈́͂̄̃̈̀̚͜͠ͅ0̨̡̰̭̼͎͓͚͓̝̇̐͊̉̈́̕͠͝͠͝0̨̠͓͚̤̮̲̥͕͂̔̓͑̽̿͐̒͛̽͜0̢͍̱̘̫̝̙̯̹̫͐͊̾̾̇͌̊̕͠͠0̨̧̼͖̻̣̩͍̱̱̇͌̄̀͋̿̅̓̀̒0̞͙͎̙͉͓̮̻͎̼͑͒́͋̀̽̋̃͂͠ ̧̭̼̲̱̼̙̫͎̑̅̒̄̍̀̈́̕͜͝͝0͔̱̖̰͍̗̰̭͇͇̈́̅̈̑͐͊̀̾̕͝1̛͖̦͖͎̘̫̺̪̠̲̒̓̏̑̿̔͗̍͒1͚̦̺̜̤̘͖̥͓̫̉̈́̽̊́̀̄̆̈̉0̨̢̲̫̖̱͇̻̲̮̇̆́̎̾͂̒͠͝͝1̰̗̪̝̹̼͙̤̱̄͂̈́̿͂̈̔̏̎̚ͅ1̧̡̧̳͎̹̩̥̻̳̂̿̉͑̓̃͊̐̚͘0̨̧͇̠̹̩̣̙̰̀̓̀̈́̃̐̉̊͛͘͜1̛͈̮͇̲̩͈̤͚̺͑͊͑͂̂́̐̏̊͜ ̭̗͇͚͙̭̝̪̬̈́̉̄͂̆͊̓̆̒̌͜0̝̹̯̯̹̠̪͉̬̙̏͗̅̃̂͗̅͘͠͝1̢̡̠̤͍͖̹̫͎̘̀̍͑̀̇͆͒̎͑͘1̛̝̝̫̦̫̞̜̪̩͐̒̎̑̇͗̉̕͠ͅ0̡̛͔̱̹̪͇͚̗̼̰͊̑́̉́̉̚͠͝0̧̨̟̟̳͙͉̖̰͌̉̃̅͋̑̑̾̚̚ͅ1̨͖͉̘͎͚̙͍͕̩̃̔͂̂̓̓̋͑̎̀0̨̢͈͔̟̙̹̻̱̼̎̈́̏̌̈́̈̀̔̉͠1̡̞͉̝͚̼̪̼̲̍̂̀͐̏̈́̈́̀̅͘ͅ ̨̦͎̺̤͍͕͔̘̪͆͒̔́͒̇͊͂͊̀​​
    bluhman said:

kaizerin said:

0̛̟̖̫̮̙̞̥͔̀̀̈́̀̒̎͆͘͘ͅͅ1̢̘͇̤̺̳̼̼͇̾̒̀͒̅͗̊̄̕͝ͅ1̰͙͓̟͉̜̜̱͓̋̆͆̀̽̏̎͗̕͜͝0̧̫̗̹̘̜̫͍̘̒͒̐̐̈́̐̆́̀͒ͅ0̤͓̻̫̗͈̩̙͕͚͋̄͆̌̎̓͛̂̚͝1͇͖̬͎̠̝̙̜͎̣̀̀̏̑͒̓̆͛̀͠1̡̛̲͉͍̳̻̪̤̺̣̑̈́̌͐̔̈́̌͒̅0̨̢̻̯̙̺͍̙̗̰̂̂̏̔̽̂̄̈̒͝ ͇̖̭̹̮͎̟͇͖̏̂͂̑̒̀͛͗̅̓ͅ0̦̦̫̰̮̬̲̼̫̳͒̑͊̂́̐̓̉͘͝1̦̱͔̱̗̥̰̣́̀̈́̀͑͊̅̽͂͘ͅͅ1̧̨̢̲͇̙͍͈͕͇̽̒̐͋̿̎͒̎̔͝0̨̥̲̙͈͙͕̠̙͋̅͋̂̀͋̂̈̀̈́͜1̧̟͕͕͎̪̞̥͉̿͑͋͊̊͒̿̂̕͘ͅ0̨̛͍̣̫̟̘̘͇̰̙̊́̂͗͑͗̿̆͝0̨̛̠͙̪̲̣̩̝̯̭̇́̈́͌̅̆̃̓̕1̢̧̭͔̼̳͕̥̿̈́̐̉̆̓̆̓̔̌ͅͅ ̡̡̖̰͖̪͔̞̪͕͂̀̈́̌̂̑̎̉͗͐0̢̜̼̜͉͖͕̘͍̭̈́̓̀̃̅́̃͆̏̅1̢͇̱̹̼̤̺͉̳͕̂̋̂͐̌̃̈́͆̌͘1̼͙͉̝̪͉̜̤͍̺͗̔̍̒͂̓̈́̚͝͠0̧̢̡͓͓̼͉̥͐̔̉̃̔͋̍͋̕̚͜͜1̛͈̞̥̩͈͈̝̭̗̯̽͊̍͋̐̏͊̈́͐1̨̩̞̱̖̭͎̬͕̰̈́̅̓̐̀̄̌̈̓͝1͈̟̣̰̲̦̝͖̖̤̅̍̇͊̓͒͋̍́͆0̟̬͈̘̩̝̜͈̙̌̂̐̾̄̍̆͌͑̎͜ ͙̥̪͚͙͇̲̲̱̟̔̌́͐͐̌̅̈́́̐0̡͕͈͙̙̻͍̞͈̈́͋́̋͆̌̍̀͝͝ͅ1̡̭̘̭̦̹̠̦̟͒̾̇͌̏͌͐̏̉͜͝1̨̞̯̹͉̬̞̯̩̜̅̍͌̓͌́̕͝͝͝0̧̛̲̰̹̗̪͕̩͈̀͒́̽̽͗̀̏͘͜0̧̨̧̗̗͇͍̰͉̱̆̒͂̀̉̓̒̇̂̐1̨͈̦̹̫̺͓̘̭̮̈́̀̃̈́͗́̊̐̄̃0̢̻̣͇͍̬̪̥̭͛̌̏͛́̓̈́͘̚͝ͅ0̧̢̯̥̘̞͇͓̂̾̐́̄͗̐̇̌̀ͅͅ ̢̛̤͙͉̬͕̭̦̘̣̐̔̉̏͆̍̉̀͘0̰̼̘̫̮͚̬͔̱͖̓͑́̌̈́̓͌̉̃͠0̡̬͖̙̘̩̗̼̠̘̒̅̋̀̇͒́̃̚͠1̜̬̥͔͎͇͙̰͋̽̈́͂̄̃̈̀̚͜͠ͅ0̨̡̰̭̼͎͓͚͓̝̇̐͊̉̈́̕͠͝͠͝0̨̠͓͚̤̮̲̥͕͂̔̓͑̽̿͐̒͛̽͜0̢͍̱̘̫̝̙̯̹̫͐͊̾̾̇͌̊̕͠͠0̨̧̼͖̻̣̩͍̱̱̇͌̄̀͋̿̅̓̀̒0̞͙͎̙͉͓̮̻͎̼͑͒́͋̀̽̋̃͂͠ ̧̭̼̲̱̼̙̫͎̑̅̒̄̍̀̈́̕͜͝͝0͔̱̖̰͍̗̰̭͇͇̈́̅̈̑͐͊̀̾̕͝1̛͖̦͖͎̘̫̺̪̠̲̒̓̏̑̿̔͗̍͒1͚̦̺̜̤̘͖̥͓̫̉̈́̽̊́̀̄̆̈̉0̨̢̲̫̖̱͇̻̲̮̇̆́̎̾͂̒͠͝͝1̰̗̪̝̹̼͙̤̱̄͂̈́̿͂̈̔̏̎̚ͅ1̧̡̧̳͎̹̩̥̻̳̂̿̉͑̓̃͊̐̚͘0̨̧͇̠̹̩̣̙̰̀̓̀̈́̃̐̉̊͛͘͜1̛͈̮͇̲̩͈̤͚̺͑͊͑͂̂́̐̏̊͜ ̭̗͇͚͙̭̝̪̬̈́̉̄͂̆͊̓̆̒̌͜0̝̹̯̯̹̠̪͉̬̙̏͗̅̃̂͗̅͘͠͝1̢̡̠̤͍͖̹̫͎̘̀̍͑̀̇͆͒̎͑͘1̛̝̝̫̦̫̞̜̪̩͐̒̎̑̇͗̉̕͠ͅ0̡̛͔̱̹̪͇͚̗̼̰͊̑́̉́̉̚͠͝0̧̨̟̟̳͙͉̖̰͌̉̃̅͋̑̑̾̚̚ͅ1̨͖͉̘͎͚̙͍͕̩̃̔͂̂̓̓̋͑̎̀0̨̢͈͔̟̙̹̻̱̼̎̈́̏̌̈́̈̀̔̉͠1̡̞͉̝͚̼̪̼̲̍̂̀͐̏̈́̈́̀̅͘ͅ ̨̦͎̺̤͍͕͔̘̪͆͒̔́͒̇͊͂͊̀​​

?????
    Possible interpretations:

- Thrill of the Hunt perk or Zombie Dance might be involved in trigger
    - Binary Code font similar to Cybermind's Code Rain who is coincidentally this week's rotation (by @championshewolf )
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    Cheshire is #1
    Sammie is #2
    Teddy is #3
    Fenny Doll is #4

That's the order that I got them in. Marked them as I got them.​​

edited October 2017
    When you play the Arcade in VB, you get a perk called NOPE with this description. You can play the arcade by finding Sammie's dollies and defeating them. Decided to do this when suspecting that Sammie was connected to the perk because she was one of the Creepies in the Q Zone. So maybe the others are as well.

translates to: The End is nigh

this is a stretch but there is a steam game called The End Is Nigh which might be a clue or might be a coincidence
    Post edited by kamokami on
  • magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    You can play the arcade by finding Sammie's dollies and defeating them

Life may be too short for this particular mission, though.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    okay, creepy 12 achieved:

grants perk Concerned

That text translates to "Always watching."

Clue is in the cut scene from Nope Nope Nope

those are warzone coordinates.

You also have to be alone.

Post edited by pantagruel01 on
    edited October 2017

The mission has nothing to do with it. Just find the dollies
  • kamokami wrote: »
    The mission has nothing to do with it. Just find the dollies

that's the point he was making...those damn things are impossible to find​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • ph0toncann0nph0toncann0n Posts: 113 Community Moderator
    edited October 2017
    But of course. ;)
    (Warning, spoiler to what the Creepie is/looks like. Don't look if you don't want spoilers.)

Absolute blast finding this with a few SG mates. We all pitched in ideas until we found the things which matched. This screenie was totally pay-off. I couldn't have asked for a better shot of her :3

Post edited by ph0toncann0n on
    || Champion since Sept. of 2012 ||
    uD82dqy.png
    Endgame PvE - DPS Addict - Mature Roleplayer - Spectre - Storywriter - Perk Hunter - Altoholic - D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
    Engel auf der Hölle | Death Excell | Ebon Carcass | Orb Weaver Von Deo | Peridot

that's the point he was making...those damn things are impossible to find​​

I and 6 other people just found dollies with 20 minutes of effort.
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
    That was a nice find, guys! Here one without the "filter"

Mfw you guys found the one creepie @Kaiserin was sure we would never find first xD

Awesome news! I will update the OP when I get back home
    edited October 2017
    Well, the one that started the hunt figure out that based on the first four creepies, that person made a connection to Sammie in VB and that got to where we are. If that was the case, I would suspect that there are some other connections with the other three creepies. There was the Fenny Doll at VB and the Teddy Bear in the PH that might be connected to this, but I don't really know what to connect with Cheshire. I would assume it might be cowboy related. Also, the hunters notice this particular change in the Queen's Quartet and I assume this might be part of the creepy hunt.

• grievehartgrievehart Posts: 192 Arc User
    qawsada said:

Well, the one that started the hunt figure out that based on the first four creepies, that person made a connection to Sammie in VB and that got to where we are. If that was the case, I would suspect that there are some other connections with the other three creepies. There was the Fenny Doll at VB and the Teddy Bear in the PH that might be connected to this, but I don't really know what to connect with Cheshire. I would assume it might be cowboy related. Also, the hunters notice this particular change in the Queen's Quartet and I assume this might be part of the creepy hunt.

Isn't "Cheshire" also the name of one of the four villains in the GRAB special alerts which takes place in Queen quartet ?
    Yes and we have to wait until that mission is up.
    edited October 2017
    Video of what happens when you get the 12th Creepy...
    part 1: Arcade
    part 2: Q Zone

I am hoping that people might be able to spot and think of additional possible hints in these videos for finding the other Creepies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WVy1hh83VQ
    Post edited by kamokami on
  • if no one already found the creepie from that 'The End Is Nigh' clue someone posted about above, it might have something to do with therakiel, since, y'know...the end is nigh is often said by those religious nutters whenever they think the apocalypse is about to start, and who's our resident apocalypse-bringer?​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    edited October 2017
    I take "The End is Nigh" more as a "This is the last creepy on the list, your quest is almost over"...

Except we ended up finding the last one first while the others still remain a mistery \o/

Also, thanks for the screenshots and vids, I will update the OP with them.

okay, creepy 13 achieved:

grants perk Concerned

That text translates to "Always watching."

Could that "Always watching" code be a hint to that giant tech Eye above the entrance door of QWZ terminus base ? That thing is always locked on you and follow your moves wherever you go.

WELP! Trying to update the 2nd post with the new information caused the forums to eat it while I wait for approval

Oh forums, never change please.
  • ph0toncann0nph0toncann0n Posts: 113 Community Moderator
    edited October 2017

if no one already found the creepie from that 'The End Is Nigh' clue someone posted about above, it might have something to do with therakiel, since, y'know...the end is nigh is often said by those religious nutters whenever they think the apocalypse is about to start, and who's our resident apocalypse-bringer?​​

No, that is tied into Creepie 12.
    Post edited by ph0toncann0n on
    || Champion since Sept. of 2012 ||
    uD82dqy.png
    Endgame PvE - DPS Addict - Mature Roleplayer - Spectre - Storywriter - Perk Hunter - Altoholic - D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
    Engel auf der Hölle | Death Excell | Ebon Carcass | Orb Weaver Von Deo | Peridot
    If you inspect the 12th creepy, it's called Socrates Lv45; Villainware.
    And his bio says:

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000
    01100001 01110100 00101110

Traduction: "You should not have done that."

Cool, i like to be threatened.
    Add that to the fact all creepies have been switched from friendly targets to attackable targets with bosses yellow hp bar.
    Maybe we can expect a fight at some point.

And his bio says:

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000

Add that to the fact all creepies have been switched from friendly targets to attackable targets with bosses yellow hp bar.

Nice catch!

If we are to assume that the creepies offer hints towards other creepies, Creepie 12th offers the following clues:

"The end is nigh"
    "Always watching"

I seem to recall some NPCs saying "The end is nigh" at random, maybe the Trey Kings or the Nephilim.
    "Always watching" I have attempted inspecting the eye at Terminus Base, the telescope at Teleios Tower and the demon mountain in Lynx's Fold with no result.

Anyone can come with an idea that might tie in the 3 clues?
    All what will follow is pure speculation.

I do not have anything to confirm it, but i got the feeling that clues from one creepy may be supposed to lead to the next.
    Considering the " Corrupted Socrates" is the 12th, and the creepy perk say there are 13 entries (despite having only twelve lines), all the three clues obtained on 12th creepy must lead to the last 13th hidden creepy.

The 13th line in creepy perk does not exist yet, so I have the feeling that the 13th creepy will be triggered only if ALL the other creepies and associated perks have already been obtained. If i'm right, it's useless to try to find the 13th for now, we probably cannot activate it yet.
    lezard21 said:

If we are to assume that the creepies offer hints towards other creepies, Creepie 12th offers the following clues:

"The end is nigh"
    "Always watching"

I seem to recall some NPCs saying "The end is nigh" at random, maybe the Trey Kings or the Nephilim.
    "Always watching" I have attempted inspecting the eye at Terminus Base, the telescope at Teleios Tower and the demon mountain in Lynx's Fold with no result.

Anyone can come with an idea that might tie in the 3 clues?

If i had to find a link between the three clues we have, i would say "Shadow Destroyer"

"The end his nigh"

- Shadow cult lore says this: "The shadow cult is definitely an apocalypse cult. They want to bring about the end of existence..."
    - It also say this: "Shadow D has returned to steal the lost power of the kings of edom and unmake the world"

(If i remind it well, NPCs saying "the end is nigh" at random are monstrosities in Aftershock, in the last chapter when the dark fog slowly pursue you, eating alive everything in his path. That dark fog is related to the kings of edom.)

"Always watching"

Reminds me two things, both related to shadow D.

- Resistance adventure pack propaganda where you can see everywhere "We are watching you"
    - The " Eye " above the terminus base entrance door which follow all your moves.
    I already stated it in another thread that i'm convinced that eye is a "lord of the rings" reference to Sauron's eye.
    I have no doubt that giant tech eye is some kind of camera allowing Shadow D. to observe everything happening in qwz from his throne room.

That one is not easy, can be anything. "Done what exactly ?"
    It can be related to shadow D too, after all we personnaly kicked his butt three times in the story, and ruined his plans even more often so it can stuck, but objectively, it's not very relevant because it is so vague it can stuck to a lot of things...

Now i'm thinking about it, there is something we heroes "should not have done", it was helping valerian scarlet which led to the vibora bay apocalypse story arc and nearly bring the end of the world.

So our 3 clues could be (or not) hints to Aftershock, Resistance and Vibora bay story arcs, which coincidently all have something related to shadow D.
    Or nothing of all that.

Anyway, i think it's too early to think about the 13th creepy. I'm convinced it's out of our reach as long as we do not have the first twelve uncovered.

• akaara1akaara1 Posts: 174 Arc User
    This is awesome to have in Champions, something to figure out and acheive with a bored level 40. I'm gonna try on my own to find it. :) I never know when something new is in the game, but this is a great mystery,
    at least for now.
    edited October 2017
    Ok so since we're a bit stuck let's list all the current suspected leads for clues:
    - cute animals in mc, caprice
    - teddies in powerhouses...esp in the vb ph...cause teddy is one of the creepies in q zone like sammie
    - cheshire related stuff...cause cheshire is one of the creepies in q zone like sammie
    - fenny in the vb arcade
    - the missing D and blinking A in the Arcade
    - rock vendor related stuff
    - dino related stuff...since dino is on the arcade screen in vb
    - cybermind related stuff...cause ending cutscene leads to a prison with a signal lost phone that uses a similar graphic to the creepy perks...and because cybermind and socrates are both tech-beings
    - mechanon related stuff...because fenny in the arcade appears to be a robot with a skull (when you use a fun device on him)..and because mechanon corrupting socrates makes sense since that's what he does
    - something related to Dr. Destroyer

Where have we looked for clues:
    - Nemcon
    - Demonflame
    - Therakiel's Temple
    - TA
    - Aftershock
    - Arcane Bookstore
    - Resistance
    - VB OMs
    - Cislunar Mission
    - the Powerhouses
    - Cybermind
    - Fatal Error (has someone looked at this actually?)
    - demon oasis in desert

So......ideas for where else to look? Ideas regarding the list of suspects?

• how about that DEMON oasis in the desert halfway between greenskin and area 51? that always seemed really out of place to me, so maybe kaiserin hid something there​​
    #LegalizeAwoo

how about that DEMON oasis in the desert halfway between greenskin and area 51? that always seemed really out of place to me, so maybe kaiserin hid something there​​

checked that one as well. I will add it to the list
    People have looked extensively at fatal error (Raid Array). Not sure if anyone has bothered with the other three parts.
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User

And his bio says:

Probably a reference to this? http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/majoras-mask-creepypasta-ben-drowned
    biffsig.jpg
    edited October 2017
    I also checked Dr. Destroyer Factory and found nothing. Granted, Foxbat didn't make it out alive cause Foxbat is an idiot so dunno if that changes something.

An additional note, while hunting around perk lores I noticed a couple of quest related locations that are accessible without quest (to name a few, the Viper Bunker in Downtown, the Abandoned Mine where you fight Armadillo) but can't remember if they were always freely accessible.
  • the viper bunker definitely was; dunno about the mine, though​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I went to UNITY 2 mission(The instance with Whisper). But nothing there patched and looked the same as always.
    There were 2 files that patched when I went to GATEWAY station, but I suspect it was because of the Pressure Suits.
    Another 2 files patched when I was near the Tailors at VB. I don't what it was, tried searching around but found nothing.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
    edited October 2017
    gradii said:

Whoever claims to have found the VB dollies in 20 minutes either found some kind of still accurate guide or is making things up.​​

With regards to the perk you don't need to find each different dolly, you just need 1 arcade token and has a chance to drop off of all of them.
    Tried throwing the Soft Rock at the cute animals...nothing happened. The one in Caprice stood up, the rest didn't notice

Very very Interesting. Do not knew about that.

It gave me the idea to google "always watching". And guess what, it leads to this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Always_Watching:_A_Marble_Hornets_Story which is a movie inspired by Slenderman, the fictive character that also originated as a creepypasta.

And this related to "the end is nigh"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU-LrA1ElCs

The Teddy Bear in the powerhouse changes position periodically. One of the positions is the same as the creepy Teddy spawn int eh Qzone.

So maybe when he's in that position we have to deal dmg to him or find something else in the PH?
    Well we dealt about 5M dmg to the Teddy and nothing happened. Noticed that if you keep clearing your target and retarget him his portrait changes but that's about it. Other than him changing his position every now and then.

I am almost certain the Teddy is a clue but no idea what for. Might have to gather more clues to find out.
  • akaara1akaara1 Posts: 174 Arc User
    If you look at the first post on the page it says you need to have certain perks, do you guys have all the perks in game? Also mentions having certain items in your inventory. Not sure what we need in our inventories but might be worth looking into.
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    akaara1 wrote: »
    If you look at the first post on the page it says you need to have certain perks, do you guys have all the perks in game? Also mentions having certain items in your inventory. Not sure what we need in our inventories but might be worth looking into.

This does give me the idea that it could involve getting perks through the event item trade-ins, although that would probably make it too hard to have as a trigger. We'll just have to figure out which perk or item it is that we need.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • could be action figures related to the creepies...though figuring out which one will be a pain - there's at least 10 different versions of fenny alone by now​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • bardonenbardonen Posts: 8 Arc User
    might be a bit of a stretch, but anyone checked in the "Hideouts" or those social instances that used to be crafting locations in MC ?
    social instances yes. Having a clue in hideouts seems unlikely.