test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Diamond Level Account

vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
I propose a new top-tier account level be implemented.

Give it a hefty pricetag.. let's say $5000.

The perks of this account level would be the following....

>All benefits of a LTS gold account

>TFF (total free form). You may freely change this character's super stats, powers, advantages, and specs. Switching builds would effectively change one character into another. Builds can be switched freely with no cool-down time.

>Special power emanation options (including weapon)

>No cool-down on switching costumes, unlimited costume slots.

>All new characters start with a "Truleet Diamond" device, this device provides a 10% passive damage boost, and can be activated to provide immunity to all damage for 30 seconds.

Comments

• vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    I thank you.
  • blockwaveblockwave Posts: 329 Arc User
    Love the troll !

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    Sounds good. Just also allow the ability to block posts by people on the forums you don't want to have to see and your good to go!
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • meeoeoowiemeeoeoowie Posts: 78 Arc User
    If you put someone in ignore, they're actually silenced from chatting in the game until you take them off your ignore list. Also, if you report them for spam, they actually wind up in real economic, social and legal trouble.

Good. Good...​​
    [A Place to Post Power Concepts] - I don't update this thing as often as I want to, but it is not abandoned!
    [Daily Login Rewards] - They sure would spice things up a bit!
    [Monthly Rewards and Silver Players] - Surely there should be some way to get them, no matter how difficult!
    [Discussion Concerning Event Powers] - Feel like you're missing out on Holy Water? Uh, probably shouldn't.
    [Discussion Concerning Energy Stats] - More or less what it says on the tin, there.
    [Analysis of Sorcery Copy-Powers] - I showcase some visual chopjobs, and such.
    [Analysis of a Poison Spread Bug] - The different interactions Virulent Propagation and Bite has with all poisons.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User

Sounds good. Just also allow the ability to block posts by people on the forums you don't want to have to see and your good to go!

You can do that right now.....for free.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/arc/#/discussion/1195098/pwe-forums-enhancement-extension-discussion-and-requests/p1?sso=eyJuYW1lIjoiIiwicGhvdG91cmwiOiIiLCJjbGllbnRfaWQiOiIxNDQzOTY4OTgxIn0=+de3f954fd73d7c6102da52cb846107a3da4bfb4e+1486046824+hmacsha1
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    After GOLD it's PLATINUM, just saying

You went from precious ores into precious gemstones​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    ^ I just liked the sound of the "Truleet Diamond". If you can come up with a better "platinum" device name... consider me sold.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    Platinium Entitlement Card? :D

Also the 10% damage bonus is weak. Try this instead: Provides a scaling damage, healing, and damage resistance bonus. The amount of each bonus comes in the form of a stacking buff based on your teammates so that you will always do more healing, have better damage resistance, and deal more damage than them. Note that two people using this device will cause both to continue building stacks until the boss dies or the servers collapse in on themselves, forming microsingularities.​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    How about free everything and Dev control for anyone over 6000 days subscribed.....oh wait that is only me!
    edited February 2017
    @aesica

Oh! That's good.. now I want to go back and change the whole thread name. But, I think it best to keep an honest, linear chronicle showing evolution of this concept.

The "superiority insurance" scaling fits perfectly with what I was envisioning as well... nice work!
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    edited February 2017

How about free everything and Dev control for anyone over 6000 days subscribed.....oh wait that is only me!

And me :P

In all seriousness, there is no way you have over 6k sub days.
    In all seriousness that is what is on my account.
    If you've been a subscriber since the game was released back in 2009 and never let your subscription lapse, 6000-day veteran rewards will be available for you sometime around 2026.​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
    one would think.
    TADA

photo _2017-02-02_17-13-58.png
    For the record, I believed in ealford1985 all along. You really believe these guys can program a working clock?! What game are you even playing?
    Fun thing about it was when I went LTS (before they unlocked it for all LT) I was awarded all the 1000 day perks instantly.
    I'm not even going to try to guess how they messed that up.​​
    My guess was I went LT as I was still subbed gold...and their brains pooted
  • decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Cryptic Tyme. ;)
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User

My guess was I went LT as I was still subbed gold...and their brains pooted

If that were it then I would have the same thing on my account...
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
    That's the only thing I could think of that was irregular, other than that...who knows what happen. But this was back in like 2012
    lol, awesome.
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    New perks for this

- Free access to every costume piece in the game, including all future pieces and pieces only available to NPC's
    - Option to choose Black or White as a power color for any power.
    - Emanation Freedom, allowing you to choose emanation points not currently available for powers (Such as weapon emanation points, crotch emanation point, foot emanation point...)
    - Name freedom, now you can even use Trademarked names and names of current NPC's
    - Early power access, gain access to all new powers and abilities a month before anyone else.
    - Name Restricting, allowing you to choose a name, and then restrict anyone else from being able to use it. Want to be the only Coatimundi Man? Restrict the name and no one else can ever be your character.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Best feature of diamond level account:

- devs call you up once a week and ask you what changes they should do next.
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    Ew, Exclusivity, we have enough segregation in the world, we don't want more. -.=.-
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
    rtma said:

Ew, Exclusivity, we have enough segregation in the world, we don't want more. -.=.-

You do realize this is basically a joke right?
    dialamx wrote: »
    - Option to choose Black or White as a power color for any power.
    It'd be cool if they actually added this to the power customization options, and it's feasible by also granting (somewhat limited) access to Saturation and Brightness. Currently, all we get access to is Hue. (Note that full access to brightness would be tricky, as the minimum would be absolute black and the max would be absolute white--both would look pretty bad)
    dialamx wrote: »
    - Emanation Freedom, allowing you to choose emanation points not currently available for powers (Such as weapon emanation points, crotch emanation point, foot emanation point...)
    All right. I'm sold. Finally, I can use Fire Breath the way it was meant to be used!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTFHUbwtieg​​
  • dialamx wrote: »
    crotch emanation point

absolutely not; everything else is fine, but the last thing we need is someone setting laser sword (or whatever the new name is) to a crotch emanation point​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    absolutely not; everything else is fine, but the last thing we need is someone setting laser sword (or whatever the new name is) to a crotch emanation point
    Personally, I think that'd be awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPkWZdluoUg​​
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User

absolutely not; everything else is fine, but the last thing we need is someone setting laser sword (or whatever the new name is) to a crotch emanation point​​

holy water :'3
  • catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    I think Id re-buy my lifetime sub "IF" we had those 2 vendors outside of the test servers powerhouse available in the LIVE server!!!

It would be cheaper then paying those exchange prices to gear up a toon!!!!!!

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.