What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Alternate Facts

2»

Comments

• Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    65. If you see a character that is of a particular nationality you should assume that the player is the same nationality. You should then follow this up by sending PMs ranting about how evil that nation is and then quickly putting the target on ignore before they can reply with a "lol, whut?"

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    65. If you see a character that is of a particular nationality you should assume that the player is the same nationality. You should then follow this up by sending PMs ranting about how evil that nation is and then quickly putting the target on ignore before they can reply with a "lol, whut?"
    66. This, of course, applies also to gender and ethnic background - no one ever plays a character whose appearance differs from their own in any important way.​​
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    beezeeze wrote: »
    FACT(#63?): I love it when yall allow your grudges against each other to derail every topic you are a part of.
    67. I want to endlessly continue this absolutely worthwhile argument with the person in question until the end of time because it's a totally important, worthwhile exercise that will accomplish a lot.
    68. I'd never bury the hatchet with this person because I'm a heartless, unforgiving person who holds grudges.

(Look, a f***ing olive branch. Let's just see what happens, shall we?)​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Guess I need to post this (again) from the forum rules (http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1191393/perfect-world-entertainment-community-rules-and-policies)

Flaming and/or Trolling
    You may not post content which contains insults to other users or Perfect World Entertainment Staff, are specifically made to create undue discontent on the forums, disturbances in forum threads, pick fights or otherwise promote unfriendly conversation.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    So does that mean you can then? That would be #69
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,091 Cryptic Developer
    This thread is going places.​​
This discussion has been closed.