test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cats of Champions Online

catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
edited September 2016 in Off Topic
Post your cat toons to make people happy =^.^=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB5zVmbQ5cU

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
Post edited by catstarsto on

Comments

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User

nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • zemmaxzemmax Posts: 295 Arc User
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    Faster than a speeding mouse, more powerful than a mountain lion, able to leap tall counters in a single bound - I present to you, SUPERMANX!

Supermanx_zpsb2cf3a1b.png​​
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Is he the last survivor of planet Rufusion? :p
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Aka Target Practice
    Is he the last survivor of planet Rufusion? :p
    I actually did give him a semi-serious backstory - a would-be disciple of Dr. Moreau decided to create his own Manimals in Westside, starting with the DNA of an abandoned Manx cat and a wino sleeping in one of the many abandoned warehouses in the area. Unbeknownst to the "scientist", however, the wino was in fact the former superhero Starfall, who had taken to drink after failing to save his wife and child from the '09 Qularr Invasion. The resulting creature had fully human intelligence, superhuman strength, supernally sharp claws, and the ability to fly; he escaped from his creator, and as he learned more about this world he found himself in, he chose to undertake the life of a superhero, complete with colorful skintight costume.

(In reality, his origin came when I was mocking the sort of people who create "heroes" in blue spandex with red shorts and cape, and give them names like "xXSupermanXx", expecting not to get busted. Someone said they misread the name as "Supermanx", and the rest is history... :smile: )

This whole incident also inspired Starfall to take up his costume and profession again as well. You might see him around in some of the Destroid Invasion events...​​
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Meet the Catling Gunner!
    2w70ifl.jpg

Also...

tumblr_o03qqoe3Q41udpnu3o1_400.gif​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Steve Pawgers - American Shorthair

A Miqo'te

....sigh

^AFK for a couple min, comes back to my toon being...petted ^^;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woKHBCLZYgg

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.

Void

• schrodinger...i'm sure this needs no explanation

schrodinger.jpg​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    And after checking something out in the Tailor, I've come to the conclusion that next time I've got the Zen together, I want to buy the Animal costume set, because Supermanx looks pretty amazing with a cat head (as opposed to the sabertooth head I had to go with because there was no cat head when I made him).​​

• decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Tabbytha Tigris, the Crimson Cat-ana! Scourge of the South China Space Seas!

A ninja-wizard-pirate-catgirl...from outer space. :p

Repost from catstar's other thread.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png

schrodinger...i'm sure this needs no explanation

You potentially get a different explanation all the time anyway... :D

'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
    edited September 2016

I cannot see this image. Can others?

EDIT: I can see none of catstar's images from googleusercontent, and when I go there directly, it wants me to download them.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
    jonsills said:

(In reality, his origin came when I was mocking the sort of people who create "heroes" in blue spandex with red shorts and cape, and give them names like "xXSupermanXx", expecting not to get busted. Someone said they misread the name as "Supermanx", and the rest is history... :smile: )

I like this "back" story better than the "front" story. :D

'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • maatmonsmaatmons Posts: 346 Arc User1

schrodinger...
    schrodinger.jpg​​

Still not my favorite catboy named Schrodinger.
    edited September 2016

I cannot see this image. Can others?

EDIT: I can see none of catstar's images from googleusercontent, and when I go there directly, it wants me to download them.
    {Hero Cats - Cosplays}

The Hood - Pawlifur Queen
    Remi Le'mew
    He-Cat: Master of the Mewniverse
    Furball Z
    BattleCat
    Leo
    Steve Pawgers - American Shorthair
    Bruce Whiskers
    The Cat Crusader
    Sir Thomas the Caitian aka (CatStar)
    Little Tigress
    A Miqo'te
    Neon Katt
    A Pirate cat
    Void

https://youtu.be/1__osHczL4Q

------------------------------------------------

https://youtu.be/wbtbB_Ggh4I

• chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    hmm , this could take a while
    Alien, or at least one of her forms
    Costume_smurgled_Alien_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_513587575_zpsxbajs7lu.jpg
    Spiky(before getting cat heads)after same costume but with cat head and extreme spiked hair
    Costume_smurgled_Spiky_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_473522216_zps2e8ef088.jpg
    Costume_smurgled_Spiky_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_512902197_zpsbjgnq6tj.jpg

Random tomcat- nemesis
    Costume_kittykaboomboom_SnowBall_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_417096034_zpsf25c391f.jpg
    Smudge(insane inventor) havent got converted to cat head.
    Costume_CloudsatDawn_Smudge_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_382357036_zpsf262bdfd.jpg
    and young Smudge with new clothes 10miutes after putting them on
    Costume_CloudsatDawn_SmudgeCat_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_438086004_zps58b7f77c.jpg​​
    Post edited by chaelk on
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

next
    Mrowwp aka Poofy Cat- fire and ice
    Costume_CloudsatDawn_MrrrowpakaPoofyCat_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_427237283_zps38887044.jpg
    Kitten kaboomboom- Scourge- does Portals
    Costume_CloudsatDawn_Kittenkaboomboom_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_405466779_zps33085398.jpg
    Itty Bitty kitty- Disciple and all around ankle shredder with her swords.
    Costume_CloudsatDawn_Ittybittykitty_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_401365654_zpsbdbd1ffc.jpg

Big Kitty Demon, ok she's a nemesis of Chance
    Costume_CloudsatDawn_Chance_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_379309908_zps298e437e.jpg
    Chance, white tiger cub who had a whoopsie with a demon summoning ritual.Has a habit of vanishing into the backgroup due to sepia tone .. everything
    Costume_CloudsatDawn_Chance_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_379295310_zpsa9969cb5.jpg
    Costume_CloudsatDawn_Chance_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_380711981_zps1839f57a.jpg

Snowball- red tabby with lightning powers. nemesis the idiot lab tech who named him
    Costume_kittykaboomboom_SnowBall_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_404341214_zpsd5819590.jpg
    Scruffy- another one from the lab, along with the 2 kaboombooms.'costume' picked up while exitin the lab at speed
    Costume_kittykaboomboom_Scruffy_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_404739418_zps3bb59a21.jpg​​

• revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User
    My two anthropomorphic cat characters on CO: Seschat, avatar of the Egyptian goddess of libraries, and Indigo Bubastis, telepathic superspy stranded on Earth after an accident retrieving a dimensional widget back home in MegaKat City.

cats_of_champions_online_by_revanantmorituri-dajo25l.jpg​​
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.
    MegaKat City eh? At least we have a better mayor in Millennium City. Manx barely knew how to tie his shoelaces.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    MegaKat City eh? At least we have a better mayor in Millennium City. Manx barely knew how to tie his shoelaces.

Kittykaboomboom, is an inferno and blew his own tail off​​

New "Shoulder Kitty" costume piece for subscribers =^.^=

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10178853

https://youtu.be/Y74B5wZ5JhY

...your awesome cryptic!

edited October 2016
    And now that my stipend has come in, here's the new look for Supermanx. (I'll try to get a better shot tomorrow - I was kind of short on time tonight.)

Supermanx_zpssja0vjkq.png

Oh, and shortly after doing this, Supermanx leveled to 25. I don't have a picture of his Nem, but he's an anthro dog in power armor, named Rex Rufor.​​
    Post edited by jonsills on

What? No pointless armor lines? Didio would be so disappointed. :D

'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
    edited October 2016
    chaelk said:

Kittykaboomboom, is an inferno and blew his own tail off​​

Ha! I love it. I had a fire wizard over at CoX that had one eye, one hand and one leg from such...mishaps (Flatulus the Great; "What? It is an old and revered name! It means "Anointed One" in ancient Diarrhean! Harumph!" somewhat based on Fizban from the Dragonlance series). :)

'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
    jonsills wrote: »
    And now that my stipend has come in, here's the new look for Supermanx. (I'll try to get a better shot tomorrow - I was kind of short on time tonight.)

Oh, and shortly after doing this, Supermanx leveled to 25. I don't have a picture of his Nem, but he's an anthro dog in power armor, named Rex Rufor.

needs longer legs for a Manx. does he have a tail? Is he rumpy, stumpy or longtail?​​

chaelk wrote: »
    jonsills wrote: »

Oh, and shortly after doing this, Supermanx leveled to 25. I don't have a picture of his Nem, but he's an anthro dog in power armor, named Rex Rufor.

needs longer legs for a Manx. does he have a tail? Is he rumpy, stumpy or longtail?
    No tail - it'd spoil the cape's drape. And you can blame the legs on his human genes. :smile:​​

• alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
    ƛ . Ŀ . Ƭ . Ø . mĸ - 7 v² :

Nyaah :3
    We have some fine cats here, but we need more!! players must all use cats so we can march in and take over =^.^=
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw

• aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
    edited November 2016
    need to make this one into a gif. off a small camera so not clear at photobucket setting
    Tibby deciding, she can take on her father.... and finding out his paws are nearly as big as her head.
    vid1315.photobucket.com/albums/t589/BarbaravdB/cats/smackdown_zpskt8aykic.mp4​​
    Post edited by chaelk on

• highjusticarhighjusticar Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2016

Tabbytha Tigris, the Crimson Cat-ana! Scourge of the South China Space Seas!

A ninja-wizard-pirate-catgirl...from outer space. :p

Repost from catstar's other thread.

Nice kitty, but you really should watch how ans where you place those !. I looked at it and at first saw, Taabytha Tigris, The Crimson Cat- anal Scourge of the South China Space Seas!
    :open_mouth:
    edited December 2016
    he probably had to use that,anal would have been blocked.
    OK here's Fluff Puff, I got bored and made the funniest looking cat I could. Then gave it a colour change and the expression completely changed. The black and white pattern and tail is base on Tibby my kitten, whose tail is fluffing out faster than her body. just like her father Fluff for Brains.
    Hair- rocker plus 90's ponytail plus werewolf tail and back fur.
    Costume_CloudsatDawn_Fluff%20Puff_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_534077925_zpsf8zlzv5b.jpg
    Costume_CloudsatDawn_Fluff%20Puff_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_534077692_zpsrofvniec.jpg
    Costume_CloudsatDawn_Fluff%20Puff_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_534079100_zps0352rva0.jpg​​

ƛ . Ŀ . Ƭ . Ø . mĸ - 7 v² :

Nyaah :3

We so need to have a Robot Cat death battle. Of course I'd win. Because I'd cheat >_>
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Here's a cat:

Now that she has your attention she's going to give you some good life advice:

spinnytop said:

Now that she has your attention she's going to give you some good life advice:

That you yourself should take.

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    well, I lolled. :p
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    spinnytop said:

nepht said:

That you yourself should take.

fix'd that for you
    listen you I wasnt drunk I was napping >_>

While searching for cat heroes I found some real gems;

^I have this one : 3

• all that and you missed the best of the lot...

thefurrises.jpg​​
    #LegalizeAwoo

all that and you missed the best of the lot...

thefurrises.jpg​​

la-la-la that batman didnt exist, not listening to you!!

edited December 2016
    New look for my healer, her teamup is the Hakajuru twins

Her kitsune outfit, her mother Huntress is her nemesis..her teamup is that blue wolf

edited December 2016
    spinnytop said:

Nya o3o

I laugh everytime I see your avatar because I can still hear that character meowing out that line! XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on6v8hpjDr0

spinnytop said:

Also these girls are hugging o3o

Fake cats... I can see the human ears and head bands! -_-

It takes a real cat to give proper hugs! X3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpyha7hECGI