test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cats of Champions Online

2»

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    enh, one of them is hugging and the other looks like she wants her to go away. :p
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    Why does the heart bow give a buff and the mistletoe doesnt? Its more difficult to obtain the perm mistletoe then the bow, shouldnt it come with a buff too? Who agrees?
    https://youtu.be/Xo1U-4RnI7Y

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
    edited January 2017
    Pantera is my inspiration for my healer here...well, the neko/Miqote version anyways:

...next task, is to make her FFXIV self.

...well, its the best I could manage, there wasnt a piece that covered her, top fully. and they need to add in more ear options

^EDIT
    Post edited by catstarsto on

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
    spinnytop said:

You didn't get the new better cat ears?

:o ..please share!

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    I have them in my sig pic

They are from the toy cat head thingy from the xmas lockbox
    spinnytop said:

I have them in my sig pic

They are from the toy cat head thingy from the xmas lockbox

fluffy!

...any help with the top?

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Nepht and SPinnytop where cleared of all charges...the dog did it!

edited January 2017
    Im getting better at drawing, here's Pantera Angel. Normally she wears flats but this is her laying in bed resting. (so no shoes)
    I changed my healer toon "Angel1" to her name and have been working making it look like her. Im also going to work on a one shot fiction for her, when its finished ill post it to the forums.

• chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    two more of Fluff's litter
    Ruff- cute but stupid
    Costume_CloudsatDawn_Ruff%20Puff_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_535985593_zpsbawmv44x.jpg
    Nuff- a tortie and white.
    Costume_CloudsatDawn_Nuff%20Puff_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_536245523_zpsqb8vx6zo.jpg​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited January 2017
    I posted it here, it will update often on the original post to leave room for comments. Ill leave the date posted so you know whats current: http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1207494/evergreen-fictional-series#latest