test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: sooooo.... anyways.... what were we talking about again? Before Raneson remembered she was here? Something fun?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    matt: i have no idea...spotted d.ick? *the lupine says, offering briana a plate of what looks like a dense sponge cake with bits of dried fruit in it and covered with custard*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: uhhh..... excuse you?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    it's a british dessert...*he says flatly* i'm glad i didn't offer you a plate of...actually, you know what, i'm not even going to say it​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: offer me a a what? Just say it
  • Options
    matt: no...even 500 years later, i won't speak that term in civilized company​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: what damn term?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *sighs and facepalms* I'm just... gonna let Dee know about the door and... get some aspirin. I'm gonna need it at this rate.

We all have that one enemy who just... messes you up. Would have thought it was the Borg for me considering Vega. Turns out its the Reapers.
    Wonder if Commander Shepard had to deal with all this too.

Before you say anything Bri... that was more self reflection than anything. Nobody's perfect. God knows I have my fair share of scars over the years. Even Matt has a few, and before you deny it... *points at Matt* I can name a rather big one who's name starts with a D.

Whatever the case may be...
    we'll figure something out.

*looks at Briana*
    Do I really look like I haven't slept in days?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: yeah... kinda... maybe you should go get some rest, mom...*hugs Krystal*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Oculus: Krystal, most of the time you kind of look like that, you worry far too much. You do need to get some rest and relaxation.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: hey whered the little tyke go? *she says noticing evelynn had wondered off.*

*on the crusader corvetter*

wedge: cap we got engines.

jorin: what about the hyperspace core?

wedge: thats ganna need more work but hey we can at least make our way there the terrok nor from here.

jorin: i suppose, well lets get under way then set course to this terrok nor. *the corvette moves at sublight towards DS9*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: maybe you should go to a spa or something for a day or two, mom. That's always relaxing. *looks at jakara* wait... where did she go?
  • Options
    Jakara: she was here a second ago....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Oculus: Evelynn? *she looks around and tries reaching out with the force to sense where she went*
  • Options
    Krystal: *suppresses a laugh* I've tried the vacation thing. Always seems like something comes up or I get accused of doing nothing BUT vacation because I'm Starfleet's Princess, and also have not only my integrity, but that of my ship and crew questioned rather aggressively.

Feels like I can't win.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *evelynn is no where to be seen and neither is her presence*

jakara: i guess she just wondered off, she'll turn up again. *looks over at krystal* it doesnt matter what others think prove your worth thru your actions not words cuz words are just air.
  • Options
    Oculus: Can she teleport or something... I don't understand how she could vanish like that unless she can cloak herself like me, but I doubt she knows how to do that at her age. *she sighs and rubs her temples above her eyes mask, figuring Evelynn is probably fine, but is getting a strange sensation through the force that she can't quite place*
  • Options
    Krystal: Doesn't help when some of your actions are actually classified, like our adventures in Andromeda.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    matt: oh, that reminds me - risa next month; i hear they're giving away a captured vogon dreadnought...how the hell they found one of those, i have no idea - and i do not have scars from diablo! the only scar i have is this one *he points to the claw marks across his left eye*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: ooooohhhh... the tribble... that's why Evelynn isnt here... and C'mon mom. You need to relax. If you dont wanna go to an actual spa, we can make one on the holodeck.
  • Options
    Krystal: Not all scars are physical Matt. The whole reason you got that anti-possession tattoo is because you're afraid of what would happen if Diablo or some other demon takes your body again. That's mental. And understandable.
    *looks at Bri*
    Might have to wait until repairs are done for the holodeck.
  • Options
    jakara: yeah it might do you some good.

evelynn: *wonders back with a large drink nearly half the size of her silently looking between everyone.*
  • Options
    Oculus: Can you even handle a drink that big? *oculus looks surprised* I mean... I feel like your bladder will murder you for that.
  • Options
    matt: no, i got it because i got possessed TWICE and i was getting sick of being used as a demon's meatsuit!​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    evelynn: maybe but it is a calculated risk i am willing to take. *slurps from her drink*

jakara: *whispers to briana* aaawww she has shellys slushy addiction.
  • Options
    Krystal: Essentially the same thing. You see anger, I see a hint of fear. Either way... same result in the end. You've been affected by it.
    *looks at Evelynn*
    If she's anything like my daughter... you'd be surprised. Sometimes kids can be bottomless pits when it comes to food.
  • Options
    Briana: *whispers back* not funny, I have a slushy addiction too... *looks at krystal* yeah, I am definitely half of you. *chuckles* anyways, we do have another holodeck. There are two. Only one is out of commission.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    matt: no, not the same result - i don't let MY fear rule me and turn me into a useless lump in the middle of a crisis! *he snaps, fangs bared, the plate of spotted d.ick falling from his grip and shattering on the floor*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: *Glares at Matt*
  • Options
    jakara: the hell is your problem? you think yelling at her is ganna help anything!

evelynn: maybe the reason he yells at her is to hide his own insecurities and feel better about himself. *sip from her straw*