test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lots of info from today's livestream (3/27)

13»

Comments

• Options
    tvalavulcantvalavulcan Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I do the reputations even if I don't want anything from the rep. If you do just the 340 dilithium one, that is 4080 dilithium a day. If you do both while leveling the reps then it is 5760 dilithium a day. Either way it comes to over half the refine limit. My KDF and Romulan allied KDF also farm contraband on doff missions. That goes into the account bank. Turn in contraband is 2000 dilithium a day. another 480 can be gotten at the academies. I can do the R&D project at the Research Lab for another 1200. This gives me 7760 dilithium a day. Endeavors and Admiralty make up the difference. Everyday I refine 8500 to 9000 dilithium with the Fleet Mine doff mission and lifetime mission. Worst case (8500/day), I can get 119,000 dilithium a day. That;s over 300 zen a day if I want tobuy something. Other wise I use it for fleet projects.
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    You shouldn't forget that reaching rep tier 5 gives you 32k of dil (is it the same for all reps?), in essence (once you got the sponsorship, which a 1+6 farmer will have) a staggering 1.6k extra dil per 30 marks on top of the 340.
    azrael605 wrote: »
    One last note, when people who argue as much as xyquarze, warpangel, and myself agree on something you would think people would take note.

I actually don't remember us two having many disagreements. A couple minor squabbles here and ther maybe. I've had some words with warpangel, and he with me, and we probably will again do clash in the future, but I would never doubt that he knows his math and understands the mechanics of the game. So if he says "a pays more than b" I wouldn't have to double check, I could probably just sign that.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    It doesn't even take all that much math. The rep XP project itself already pays 13% more dil/mark than straight conversion, so everything from the T5 reward is just pure profit. So it's actually profitable to keep XP projects running all the way to T6, even if you only want the dil.

And after maxing it, the 1h "support" project is even more profitable, since it pays the same dil as the XP project for only half the marks. Basically, always do the project first when you want dil.
  • Options
    nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    What clarification do you need, @nrobbiec ? They've gone back and done new animations and voiced the entire arc.

Which missions exactly are being changed, whether any will be removed, do they mean the early RR stuff or the cross faction ones, etc.

There's no point in me recording any more stuff with my Romulan until this time if I'm going to have to redo it.
  • Options
    tobywitczaktobywitczak Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Did I hear this correctly? One of the ideas Cryptic is considering to get people to replay the remastered Rom arc is having them create yet another toon, just for an account unlock like the AoY, Jem, and Delta?

Having to create yet another “filler” toon just to get some account unlock is something I am vehemently against. I have two delta toons I don’t ever use just because I was forced to create them so I could unlock the bonus.

I would rather them just rest my current Roms back to level one while maintain all my current progress (post level 65). This is the same issue I had with Delta Recruits, why can I not just convert my existing toons into DR and replay?

I might be being a bit cynical here but it would not surprise me if Cryptic forced us to make two more Roms, one for Fed and one for KDF, just like Delta.
  • Options
    captaintroikacaptaintroika Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    All they have to do to make me happy is add a way to unlock lockbox ships (or at least the traits) account wide.
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,394 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    And they completely ignored the NUMEROUS queries pertaining to the T5 ships that don't HAVE a T6 model to 'scale' to.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU

#TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Did I hear this correctly? One of the ideas Cryptic is considering to get people to replay the remastered Rom arc is having them create yet another toon, just for an account unlock like the AoY, Jem, and Delta?

Having to create yet another “filler” toon just to get some account unlock is something I am vehemently against. I have two delta toons I don’t ever use just because I was forced to create them so I could unlock the bonus.

I would rather them just rest my current Roms back to level one while maintain all my current progress (post level 65). This is the same issue I had with Delta Recruits, why can I not just convert my existing toons into DR and replay?

I might be being a bit cynical here but it would not surprise me if Cryptic forced us to make two more Roms, one for Fed and one for KDF, just like Delta.

"Forced" is a bit strong, isn't it? You'd not lose anything by not creating them, you just wouldn't get a bonus (which can be quite worthwhile admittedly).

As for "useless" Delta recruits: why not delete them after you gathered the bonuses? Many did (not me though).

And just "resetting" a toon to 1 without losing end game stuff - I doubt that that would be so easy. But yeah, it's also probably against the intention such a recruiting event has.

That being said, I must have missed any idea of a "Rom Recruit" in this thread.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
This discussion has been closed.