What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Reigun: Eyep?

RAdm Rose: No, I think those are all the available starship at K-13? Love to take the Turner out, but....

Reigun is not amused.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,155 Arc User
    Nick: *Leads everyone else to another turbolift*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,218 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Jessica: What is it Ijoula? *She and Seventeen follow Nick but they soon encounter Terrans*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,026 Community Moderator
    Ijoula: Sorry... bad memory from Brexan's time on Incursion. *takes cover*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nick: *takes cover* anyone see any of those Tyrant things?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *alex tosses one of the aforementioned 'nuka' grenades (until i can come up with a better name) into the center of the terran group*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Nick: so is that a no on the Tyrants? *peaks from cover, unloading a burst of phaser bolts into a terran's torso, taking aim at another terran and unloading another burst into their chest before getting back into cover*

Briana: *puts her PADD way* so are we all good to go? *smiles*
  • Options
    alex: i don't think it matters, given EVERYONE knows we're here now! *he grunts before pulling out a large pistol and starts firing at any terran that survived the explosion*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (so, if this station is modeled after the ESD-type mushroom starbases...what armament does it have? i know the federation version has 40 heavy phaser bank mounts according to beta sources, so i imagine the terran version would also have those...and more, because terran)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited February 2019
    (Probably around 60 of those phaser banks. And in STO the ESD and our fleet starbases have a heavy phaser spinal lance but I honestly don't know how that works)

Seventeen: I haven't seen any of them. *She shakes her head and blasts a terran with a sniper bolt. The terrans shot in their chest go down but some of them get up despite the burns in their chest and resume firing at the group. Their bodies are able to keep functioning after taking some damage but enough and they still stay down*

Veronica: the Lexington might want to go.

*The message on her padd says they're being watched by a (insert alien species name here because I just woke up and forgot) and to be careful what she says or does as it could be the empire watching them.*
  • Options
    (only the smaller bases and waffle station have lances - ESD isn't armed, because we never see it shooting any of the times it gets attacked)

*they will also stay down due to not having a head, as alex finds out from blowing one away, leaving a ragged, blood-spurting stump*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *This is true as none of the terrans get back up after their head has been damaged.*

(In the foundry I believe the station that is ESD in that has a lance though yeah esd never fights back in any missions)
  • Options
    *once all the terrans are dead, alex twirls his pistol and mimes blowing smoke away from the barrel before holstering it like a cowboy from one of those old cheesy spaghetti westerns* so...now what?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: now we continue forward. *continues to lead everyone to the turbolifts*
  • Options
    *As they move down the hallway they start feeling a rumbling all around them*

Jessica: Please tell me we aren't blowing up nooow. *She rolls her eyes as she stumbles around and an eps conduit explodes as the ceiling and the floor cave in dropping them to the room below them which is a multi deck cargobay, causing them to drop amongst crates and rumbles as plasma fires burn on some of the rubble around them. From the ceiling drops 2 Tyrants but they're different this time... One is partially covered in plasma fire, its skin not burning but unable to brush it off, completely naked as its left arm has become a hunk of flesh covered in giant boney spikes and its heart has become exposed but covered in its skin with the lower half of its jaw missing. It roars at them. The second tyrant isn't burning and both of its arms have grown slightly bigger with the fingers turning into giant claws and its chest hardened into a solid lump with a dimly red hole in its center. Its face is intact and it appear very angry but still intelligent while the first tyrant appears to be feral*

*Jessica groans from hitting the floor and looks daze*

Seventeen: *Landed on some crates before the floor* What the hell happened to them?
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    (well, on the bright side...the first one being naked means lightsabers will work on it...but on the dark side...*

alex: GAAAAAAH! i really, REALLY did NOT need to see that! *he quickly turns away from the naked tyrant to protect what little sanity his mind still possesses*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *hits the ground and rolls, getting back up on his feet. Slinging his rifle over his back, he grabs his chainsword in his right hand and his Revolver in his left hand. Ready to fight but still staying defensive*

(I need to do a job for a bit. I will be back soon. Try not to kill them without me.)
  • Options
    RAdm Rose putting her hand behind her head: Yeah, Lady Lex. Oh, this is not going to feel awkward at all. (You can see it is for her. Then she hits her commbadge) Capt O'Neal, get me the Commanding Officers of the Lexington, Midsummer's Night Dream, Chesapeake, and Tepes. We are going to form up a ad hoc fleet and follow up on Kry's rescue.

O'Neal:Understood, you want them conference to your commbadge, Admiral?

RAdm Rose: No, but I want them ready to vidcomm when I get on the Lexington. I am putting my flag on the Lexington. (Looks at Veronica then Reigun and Tyra) Well, lets go save the Princess.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (the way things are going...i don't think anything short of exposure to vacuum or being vaporized by a reactor breach is going to kill them)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*prods thread with sharpened stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Actually... Krystal can kill them now. Anti-Tyrant Weapon was apparently designed for instances like this. That armor keeps them in line. They lose it, they're stronger, more wild, but more vulnerable. But I guess we gotta wait to actually see that.)

Ijoula: *takes aim at the closest Tyrant*
    Tala: Hows the recovery going Rose? Dee finally pull the Aussie out of Limbo?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (one got hit directly by the weapon...it lived - an anti weapon usually has to permanently KILL the thing it's designed to oppose)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    RAdm Rose: Well, I think she will put that in the five best things that happened in her life. Tala, I am just being the Admiral of the fleet, you still got tactical control of the Lexington, but I am sorry. Get Dee on her team on the Lexington, then get ready for me and Veronica to teleport on.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (What's the one variable that is missing here Shadow? The armored jacket. As long as the jacket is on, the Terrans can control them. Remove the jacket, the Terrans CAN'T control them. So the weapon was apparently designed to kill them if they ever lost that jacket.)

Tala: Admiral?
  • Options
    (alex is still going to want to know what that material is made of...so he can destroy any deposits present throughout terran space to prevent them from making any more of those things)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    RAdm Rose: Tala, its the job, I am the highest Flag officer of the fleet. Therefore, I am the Admiral of the fleet here. I am sorry to look over you shoulder.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Nick: *Aims his Revolver, pulling back the hammer and firing it at the exposed heart of one of the Tyrants*
  • Options
    *alex draws his pistol again and starts firing bolts of concentrated dark matter at exposed tyrant flesh, idly wondering if dark matter-infected wounds might inhibit their regenerative ability like it does to his kind*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Ijoula: *fires the Anti-Tyrant launcher at one of the Tyrants*
  • Options
    (*bonks west with a squeaky toy*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo