test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: *Kisses Gaia and checks to see if someone is still getting a hold of him, holding gaia tight still*

McManus: *Looks around silently*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *stirs and groans* That is really getting old...
    Mirror Krystal: *has a smile on her face as she goes to talk with Mirror Reina*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Cody: *Sighs, getting no response from Alex and tries Nick again*
    ----
    Prime Raneson [COMM]: *Currently growling, trying to control her anger*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Nick: *Answers his commbadge, holding onto Gaia* O'Connor here.... what do you need?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Cody: It's Commander Cody, sir. We have a situation.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Nick: If its about Admiral Jade, I know, I was there. I regrettably couldn't stop the b***ard... I failed her...
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Cody: Understood. Sir, I suggest we meet up with the rest of TFJ. And uh... word from the R-ARCs is not good. Captain Raneson's angry. Really angry... The ARCs are worried she's gonna go rogue. She needs someone to rein her in.
    Oynx: And I don't think I would be able to calm her down alone...
    Cody: We may need your assistance with her as well.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Nick: I Don't think I will be of any help... In my current state i fear I would be easily swayed by her. I'm sorry to say but you need to find someone else.
  • Options
    Cody: Sir, nobody else will be able to calm her. Krystal and Oynx were calming influences on her. With the Admiral kidnapped, Oynx alone can't do it. You have to do this, sir.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Nick: What kind of calming influence am i? if anything we would egg each other on, feed of each other's hatred and anger, I'm sorry but I refuse.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Capt O'Ryan: Station is in modified lock down, I have security teams combing over the station, realseing areas that have been cleared of enemy forces. No ships docked with this station will leave till the all clear is given. Other then that, we have no cleu how, why or what thier intentions are, but it was partial an inside job. Ops was locked out from the rest of the station. So far, we have only 2 MIAs, however, they are Flt Admiral Jade, and Cmdr Jade. They were planning this for a while and knew how to hit us. This was not typical Terran tactics.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Gaia: Does Jadzia know yet? And... this was targeted... but why?

(might have to slow down a bit since West may be AFK.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    *The giant man stands silent next to the force field trapping Krystal in her cell*

*Mirror Reina smiles seductively as Mirror Krystal walks in*

Mirror Reina: Now let's go back to my quarters. I've got something special planned for you. Maybe someday when we get your counterpart broken in she can join too. *She pokes her nose and starts leading MKrystal out of the command center and leaving MJoule in charge*

Jessica: Great... I guess something has changed in the terran empire. I'm sending over teams of engineers to help with repairs. We need to get all of our task force rounded up.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *alex hits his commbadge, having been distracted while it was going off (see: i was making food)* greymane here...hello? anyone there? *after receiving no reply, he shrugs, closes the channel and follows kayla to sickbay*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    *Something happens on the abandoned former SDF airbase attached to K-13 as one of it's hangers suddenly collapses on itself as an explosion of vacuum from an FTL jump occurs*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Mirror Krystal: Something tells me she's stubborn. *follows*
    Krystal: *pushes herself up, and feels the collar* What the hell? *feels it* You have got to be kidding me... *looks around*
  • Options
    *alex follows kayla into sickbay and goes straight into her office, grabbing the tricorder he set down earlier and erasing the scan results on it before heading back out* okay, where do you need me?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Nick: I don't think Jadzia knows... The things i heard stated.... I do not trust them... we need to stop them and save her soon... I can't wait a week or a few days or even a few hours... But i can go running off half-cocked.
  • Options
    Cody: Sir....
    R-ARC: *Runs up* Commander, Raneson just went rogue. She stole a Raptor from the former SDF airbase and jumped out from INSIDE the hanger. We don't know where she went, sir.
    Cody: Frak. Did you hear that, O'Connor?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (STATION UNDER LOCKDOWN, NO ONE IS LEAVING IT TILL IT IS RECINDED. THAT MEANS YOU RANNESON)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (I mean.... I think Raneson just went rouge so a lockdown is not really an issue for someone already breaking down)

Nick: That's my not my fault. even if i did want to talk to her, i would have not reached her in time.
  • Options
    Cody: *Sighs* Frak...
    ----
    - Strangereal Sector -

*The Raptor comes out of FTL*
    Prime Raneson: Alright. *Puts a comm frequency out* Alek, you better hear me...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    *Fade out on Mirror Reina and Krystal*

*The room Krystal is in is sparsely decorated. It's a bit nicer than a normal brig, clearly intended to be comfortable as there's a bed and a few other amenities like a door that leads to a bathroom. The only difference is that one wall is just an energy field preventing her walking out*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (who's alek? one of raneson's men?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Capt O'Ryan: Comms, report that someone has made an unauthrorized breach of Station Lockdown procedure and has intitiated a FLT jump in this stations hull. However it is just signed their life away. That must be our sabetour.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    - Strangereal Sector -

Prime Raneson: *Gets a signal and hails it*
    Cipher: Hey, Sharon. What brings you to the Osean Federation?
    Prime Raneson: Alek... It's about Krystal. Can you get Pixy, and the Razgriz together at McNealy Air Base?
    Cipher: Can do that. Jump there, we'll meet you soon. *Cuts comm*

*Raneson's Raptor jumps out again*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Nick: I'm not your problem anymore. O'Connor out *Taps his commbadge, ending that communication and checking to see if he has any others*
  • Options
    (i mean, you know...she could've called alex too and asked for some imperium support, even if he himself can't leave lexington)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    - McNealy Air Base, the Osean Federation -

*Four Black painted F-45 Eagles alongside a blue-white F-45 Eagle and another F-45 Eagle with a wing painted red are parked in a line, as Raneson speaks to the pilots of the Razgriz Aerospace Command Squadron and the 66th Tactical Fighter Squadron "Galm"*
    Pixy: So let me get this straight. Krystal's been kidnapped by Terrans, and now you want to rescue her?
    Prime Raneson: Yep.
    Pixy: I'm in.
    Cipher: Me too.
    Edge: So am I.
    Blaze: Why not? Been awhile since we've fought some Terrans.
    Chopper: I'm up for it.
    Grimm: So am I.
    Prime Raneson: Alright. Since I don't think the Osean Government will give us much support... We need help from another faction.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    *and alex is still waiting for kayla to tell him where he's needed*​​

#LegalizeAwoo